World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Airus - Apr. 13, 2014

CnC anyone?

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Apr. 13, 2014

What is that Red thing supposed to be?

(Apr. 13, 2014  3:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: What is that Red thing supposed to be?

It's supposed to be an evil eye

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Apr. 13, 2014

It doesn't really look like an evil eye, more like an upside down heart or an eye patch. I 'd just leave it out.

(Apr. 13, 2014  3:53 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It doesn't really look like an evil eye, more like an upside down heart or an eye patch. I 'd just leave it out.

Thanks, lemme fix and see how it looks.

BTW, how do you remove drawing that was saved in a photo on imgur?

Sorry for double post, but I can't fix the deformed eye so I have to leave it how it is so I don't have to restart.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Apr. 13, 2014

(Apr. 13, 2014  3:55 PM)The Troll Wrote: Sorry for double post, but I can't fix the deformed eye so I have to leave it how it is so I don't have to restart.

This is why programs like Pixlr or paint shouldn't be used. With GIMP and Photoshop you have various layers which basically could have each step you take. If you feel it doesn't belong you can remove that layer.

More time consuming? Yes, but your results will be so much more better if you know what you are doing.

(Apr. 13, 2014  4:52 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2014  3:55 PM)The Troll Wrote: Sorry for double post, but I can't fix the deformed eye so I have to leave it how it is so I don't have to restart.

This is why programs like Pixlr or paint shouldn't be used. With GIMP and Photoshop you have various layers which basically could have each step you take. If you feel it doesn't belong you can remove that layer.

More time consuming? Yes, but your results will be so much more better if you know what you are doing.

OK, thanks for letting me know.

Not to SPAM constant GFX for CnC but...

CnC on this one?

I used photoshop to try out, I think I did pretty good on this one for my first photoshop.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Apr. 14, 2014

the text is distracting as anything. Very monotone and no lighting. Seems to just be a stock image with a filter over, as if you were doing this on a smart phone.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Apr. 14, 2014

Hey, can I have a CnC on my current Signature? I really want this one to work out, so I'm ready for any list of improvements and where on the image. I've switched my editor to Photoshop.

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Apr. 14, 2014

(Apr. 14, 2014  8:52 PM)" L Wrote: Hey, can I have a CnC on my current Signature? I really want this one to work out, so I'm ready for any list of improvements and where on the image. I've switched my editor to Photoshop.
I'd love to download a better editing system like Photoshop or GIMP, rather than constantly using Pixlr.

Anyways, I find the character you're using is the slightest bit too sharpened. Also, I would find it better if you were to make the sides of less dark. It takes up a lot of the image.

Fantastic work, Another!

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Apr. 14, 2014

Aye, cnc on my current sig. Got some tuts on photoshop so why not.

RE: General GFX Thread - TakasuMouce - Apr. 14, 2014

(Apr. 14, 2014  9:52 PM)-Ventus Wrote: Aye, cnc on my current sig. Got some tuts on photoshop so why not.

Great job! Love it!

A few things I noticed:
-The words are a tiny bit hard to read. Either that or I'm very picky.
-I think the effects are a little too over done. Unless it was the main focus XD If it had a more smooth transition of the brightness of the effects [from the middle to the edge] I think it would look a bit better.
-If the focus was on the whole entire signature, I'd think lowering the brightness on effects and emphasizing on the character would be a good idea.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Apr. 15, 2014

(Apr. 14, 2014  8:52 PM)Another Wrote: Hey, can I have a CnC on my current Signature? I really want this one to work out, so I'm ready for any list of improvements and where on the image. I've switched my editor to Photoshop.

The negative zones are too big. Add a little effect to the darkness. Also, reduce the sharpness of the render: You don't want it jaggy and what not.

Great work though Grin

(Apr. 14, 2014  9:52 PM)-Ventus Wrote: Aye, cnc on my current sig. Got some tuts on photoshop so why not.

Too much effects. I feel if you lower down everything (The Focal and the effects) a bit It would look nicer. It feel's like Ventus is getting squashed on top.

Great work though, definitely an improvement. KIU

RE: General GFX Thread - Ultimate Libra - Apr. 16, 2014

I just downloaded pixlr express but its a little confusing should I have downloaded something else?

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Apr. 16, 2014

(Apr. 16, 2014  6:04 AM)Saber Leopard Wrote: I just downloaded pixlr express but its a little confusing should I have downloaded something else?
You can't download Pixlr Express. It's an online editor.

RE: General GFX Thread - Ocean - Apr. 16, 2014

(Apr. 10, 2014  5:51 PM)Another Wrote: Hey, can anyone comment on this? I'm doing more work on it, but if I could have your input for improvements:

[Image: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff_zps25d57fa7.jpg]
TBH it looks too metallic and solid to me.

RE: General GFX Thread - Ultimate Libra - Apr. 16, 2014

I did download it though on my Android prism for free! The new avatar I have is the only thing I've done on it!

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Apr. 18, 2014

Very quick Facebook cover I did for something, I'm proud of this because I finally figured out (took me a year to do it) how to remove the white background of an image.

You've improved so much dude! Keep up the good work my man Wink

RE: General GFX Thread - Ultimate Libra - Apr. 18, 2014

I didn't know GFX was so much fun and I downloaded Pxlr express off of google app store! Does anyone know how you remove the back ground from an image on Pxlr express?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Apr. 18, 2014

(Apr. 18, 2014  3:19 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Very quick Facebook cover I did for something, I'm proud of this because I finally figured out (took me a year to do it) how to remove the white background of an image.

I'm not gonna lie, that looks pretty awesome!

RE: General GFX Thread - Ocean - Apr. 18, 2014

can someone cnc on my work?

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Apr. 18, 2014

It's good, but I wouldn't call it amazing editing work. You're still improving, I give that to you.

The first image was a bit too shaded. I don't know if that was your intention though. You could of also used a better font. Possibly one that isn't as plain. It could also be centered a little better too.

For the second image, the lightning bolts aren't really needed. Just like I said for the first image, it's too shaded.

The third image is faded a bit too much, just like the other two. Happy can be centered more in the middle, rather than it being tilted. I also don't know what those white marks are covering most of the image.

The last photo isn't the best quality. It's a bit too blurry. The lightning bolts are covering Pegasis, which doesn't make the image look great. Putting both lightning bolts on the side would be a better idea, but I'd rather not do so.

There are improvements to come, but continue to try harder with your editing work! Smile

you mean #1 and 2 are too dark?

A redone #2
[Image: 14ifr6r.jpg]

sorry for double posting

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Apr. 19, 2014

(Apr. 18, 2014  10:06 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: A redone #2
[Image: 14ifr6r.jpg]

sorry for double posting

The redone one is much brighter, which I do not feel like it did the tag any justice. It still is a little too shaded, just brighter.

I honestly am not a big fan of the style, but anyways
[Image: 5djyow.jpg]

Honestly, the tag is too blurry and empty, it seems that the image quality is kinda low quality, but that might just be me.

[Image: 2hxp1mc.jpg][/spoiler]

This tag looks like its really washed out and dark. It also seems like the image quality isn't quite on par.