World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Apr. 04, 2014

[Image: RzQzemG.jpg]

My intention was to make it look grainy/old.

CnC?

Also Ashan, you're definitely improving at GFX everyday! It's great quality, but yet there are improvements to come. You could of possibly also used a different font. That one looks kind of plain, to me at least. You're still using Pixlr, right?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Apr. 04, 2014

You achieved the effect you wanted, but I would try focusing/oversaturating one part of the banner more than the rest. Right now, everything just looks very blurry, which gives an overall bad impression.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Apr. 05, 2014

Can anyone tell me what they think please. It's for a friend and he wanted mainly the eyes glowing with a faded, blurry background.

[Image: 2017518d-ac20-4d1b-b23d-81a0800013f5_zps4176762e.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Apr. 05, 2014

The left side is very empty : I would place the text there if not more.

The eyes are not clearly glowing : I would add either glow that goes way beyond the eyes, or simply colour them a much brighter red.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Apr. 05, 2014

What the V said.

Maybe add in subtle accents to fill up the space?

RE: General GFX Thread - @hsan Tah!r - Apr. 05, 2014

(Apr. 04, 2014  11:17 PM)Midnìght Wrote: [Image: RzQzemG.jpg]

My intention was to make it look grainy/old.

CnC?

Also Ashan, you're definitely improving at GFX everyday! It's great quality, but yet there are improvements to come. You could of possibly also used a different font. That one looks kind of plain, to me at least. You're still using Pixlr, right?
Thax for that also nice sig but quality did you use (.png) ? and I use Photoshop cs5 + Pixlr :-)

CnC ?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Apr. 05, 2014

Rather empty AT. No real substance in either tag.

Consumed by Flame

5-7 hours, Digital Painting/Photomanip
[Image: consumed_by_flame_by_kujikato-d7d3if6.png]
CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Apr. 05, 2014

(Apr. 05, 2014  10:13 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Rather empty AT. No real substance in either tag.

Consumed by Flame

5-7 hours, Digital Painting/Photomanip
CnC?
It's amazing, Kuji! I feel like you put a ton of effort into editing it! However, it's a bit too bright. I don't know if that was your intention, though.

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Apr. 05, 2014

Put large quotes in spoilers midnight Smile

Kuji does it again. Amazing work Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Apr. 05, 2014

There is a lack of the third dimension. Hair, for instance, cannot be coloured technically. I am drawing burnt skin for a cosplay and have been studying pictures of Hiroshima victims by the way.

It all depends how you want to portray it : is the character in control of the flames, like Kai Hiwatari, or i the fire actually burning him.

CNC ???? 1 hour for making this GFX Effort?

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Apr. 05, 2014

(Apr. 05, 2014  6:28 PM)@hsan Tah!r Wrote: CNC ???? 1 hour for making this GFX Effort?

I can't find the focal, the lighting is almost not there. The render's opacity is lowered, which is a no no for me. The text is kinda distracting and unfitting.

Made in 3-hours
comments ?

RE: General GFX Thread - Leone19 - Apr. 05, 2014

It certainly catches the eye.

So I assume it's about Tom and Jerry. Tongue_out

I don't necessarily understand what the design/skull/flame (?) has to do with it, haha. A little background info would be nice. Tongue_out- This could just be me, but I'm curious as of why you did it.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Apr. 06, 2014

(Apr. 05, 2014  9:19 PM)@hsan Tah!r Wrote: Made in 3-hours
comments ?

(Apr. 05, 2014  7:43 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I can't find the focal, the lighting is almost not there. The render's opacity is lowered, which is a no no for me. The text is kinda distracting and unfitting.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Apr. 06, 2014

(Apr. 05, 2014  3:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a lack of the third dimension. Hair, for instance, cannot be coloured technically. I am drawing burnt skin for a cosplay and have been studying pictures of Hiroshima victims by the way.

It all depends how you want to portray it : is the character in control of the flames, like Kai Hiwatari, or i the fire actually burning him.

I went for a consumption type effect, I was hoping the title would portray that.

The hair is sort of reflecting the flames I suppose? I colored it dark brown rather than black and layered effects over it.
I probably should've blurred the background drawing layer to give it depth, as well as add in some foreground stuff. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Kai-V!

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Apr. 06, 2014

Can I have a CnC on this please? I took 2-3 hours. I do feel I messed up the Me (Eye), hah.

[Image: T_O_B_I_zpsabc8924d.jpg]

Oh and also, if it's possible, could someone CnC my current signature, thanks.

Still new to Deviant art.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Apr. 06, 2014

A tad bit contrasted. Also, the huge dark spot on the top is killing the detail. I like what you did with the twirls though.

Your signature is so far Basic. not liking some of the border effect but a bit of erasing might do.

CnC on this?
Apparently we have a Smudge Fiesta today...

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Apr. 09, 2014

The beautiful Dragoon. ❤

[Image: 5mm1NoD.jpg]

CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Apr. 10, 2014

Hey, can anyone comment on this? I'm doing more work on it, but if I could have your input for improvements:

[Image: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff_zps25d57fa7.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Apr. 10, 2014

(Apr. 10, 2014  5:51 PM)" L Wrote: Hey, can anyone comment on this? I'm doing more work on it, but if I could have your input for improvements:

[Image: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff_zps25d57fa7.jpg]

I barely see anything in it, except perhaps a Shuriken star.

RE: General GFX Thread - The Bishop - Apr. 10, 2014

(Apr. 10, 2014  5:51 PM)" L Wrote: Hey, can anyone comment on this? I'm doing more work on it, but if I could have your input for improvements:

Yes its far too dark and way over saturated.

Ps, is Kai-V signature art a broken link to anyone but me the past few days?

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Apr. 10, 2014

(Apr. 10, 2014  6:08 PM)The Bishop Wrote:

Yes its far too dark and way over saturated.

Ps, is Kai-V signature art a broken link to anyone but me the past few days?

It's not showing up for me right now either.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Apr. 11, 2014

CnC on this please?
[Image: flowv1_by_synthasion-d7dv3y7.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Apr. 13, 2014

Topaz?

Doesn't really appeal bro. Not enough blending and effects. No depth as well. Oh, and her left sleeve looks really weird.