World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Nov. 18, 2013

TBH, I don't see much of a difference. Both seems too contrasted, both seems slapped together poorly, some has really poor lighting, ETC.

that's my CnC. All I can say to both of you is to read more tutorials... the "basics" not the advance ones

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 18, 2013

That being said, don't feel that reading the basic tutorials are for noobs and they're boring, etc. I still read beginner tutorials at times, just to re-establish my fundamentals. It's not a shame to read beginner/basic tutorials, it's a necessity.

RE: General GFX Thread - The sun raider - Nov. 21, 2013

can any one build me a signature which includes pisces master and kyoya with thier beyblade and my name on it of any size you like

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Nov. 21, 2013

This is not the place to ask, there are signature shops where you can request one to be made. I recommend you to ask The Bishop in his shop or Lightning Blade in her shop.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Dec. 02, 2013

New idk what I made

RE: General GFX Thread - Leone19 - Dec. 03, 2013

I made this in Illustrator for a Logo Project. First time with Illustrator.

Put it together for my upcoming tournament. Tongue_out

(Hope this counts as GFX, haha)

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Dec. 18, 2013

So I made a logo for my graphics "business". I have made logos and banners for some sites already Smile. Anyways, what do you think?

It's a Z and a Y for my initials.

RE: General GFX Thread - Ocean - Dec. 21, 2013

I created my own sig. You can see it here also I made DKs sig which you can see by scrolling up. Any thoughts?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Jan. 29, 2014

Another piece of randomness

RE: General GFX Thread - C a o S³ - Jan. 29, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  12:26 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  12:24 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Another piece of randomness

Doesn't work.
I can see it.
I prefer this! Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Jan. 29, 2014

(Dec. 21, 2013  12:20 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: I created my own sig. You can see it here also I made DKs sig which you can see by scrolling up. Any thoughts?
Did you make the background? If not, all you did was add text Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Jan. 29, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  12:54 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  12:26 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  12:24 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Another piece of randomness

Doesn't work.
I can see it.
I prefer this! Smile

Thanks C a o S Smile

Is it because the newer one is too monochromatic?

RE: General GFX Thread - C a o S³ - Jan. 30, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  4:24 PM)Kujikato Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  12:54 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  12:26 PM)Cannon Wrote: Doesn't work.
I can see it.
I prefer this! Smile

Thanks C a o S Smile

Is it because the newer one is too monochromatic?
Mh, I really don't know, the first one transmits me something, the second one is less expressive, I don't know how to explain Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Jan. 30, 2014

I see what you mean though. The first one has more of a 'life' in it than the second one?

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Jan. 30, 2014

(Jan. 30, 2014  8:58 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I see what you mean though. The first one has more of a 'life' in it than the second one?

I agree, the colors are more vibrant and contrasting in the Regal Green one. And there's lighting too.

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Jan. 31, 2014

What is the best thing download to make GFX? If this is the wrong thread please re-direct me to the right one Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Jan. 31, 2014

Photoshop is probably the best. GIMP is pretty good to, and its not as adavanced as photoshop. Things like pixlr aren't near as good.

RE: General GFX Thread - Mitsu - Jan. 31, 2014

(Jan. 31, 2014  12:36 PM)Tri Wrote: Photoshop is probably the best. GIMP is pretty good to, and its not as adavanced as photoshop. Things like pixlr aren't near as good.
True but, I use pixlr all the time and, still make relatively good signatures. Infact, I made my newest singature using two editors. Pixlr, and Fotor (for my downloaded fonts).
What most people should do is, play around with things like opacity and, they should be able to have a somewhat good signature.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Feb. 01, 2014

(Jan. 31, 2014  1:31 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2014  12:36 PM)Tri Wrote: Photoshop is probably the best. GIMP is pretty good to, and its not as adavanced as photoshop. Things like pixlr aren't near as good.
True but, I use pixlr all the time and, still make relatively good signatures. Infact, I made my newest singature using two editors. Pixlr, and Fotor (for my downloaded fonts).
What most people should do is, play around with things like opacity and, they should be able to have a somewhat good signature.

You don't just "play around" things like the opacity etc, but you have to play "smart". Sure, bringing down the opacity makes it really nice, but what if you made the layer in overlay mode? now that's going to make a difference. (I don't think overlay is on Pixlr, I know it's in GIMP and Photoshop though)

What's the first thing you do when you get a new editing program? You learn the controls, not jump INTO the editing part at once. I've learned a few simple tricks when I started to move around the UI of Photoshop. Not only it was now easy for me to go around, figure out what does what, but it makes some Tutorials easier to read. I don't have to worry if the tutorial tells me to go somewhere I originally did not know where to find.

I do recommend upgrading to GIMP though, It's kinda like Photoshop's little brother IMO.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Feb. 01, 2014

Actually, GIMP is a selectively bred Photoshop IMO. Has the same basic tools, but different features and actually has some things Photoshop doesn't. But yeah, Photoshop > GIMP > Others

RE: General GFX Thread - C a o S³ - Feb. 02, 2014

(Jan. 30, 2014  9:10 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2014  8:58 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I see what you mean though. The first one has more of a 'life' in it than the second one?

I agree, the colors are more vibrant and contrasting in the Regal Green one. And there's lighting too.
Yes guys, this is what I mean Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - 6 God - Feb. 03, 2014

These are my first GFX; does anyone have some tips?

[Image: image.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Feb. 05, 2014

It would have been better if you increased the size of your canvas, those are waaaay to small for me to fine out the details...

All I can saw for now that it's very low quality. Did you save those in .png format?

RE: General GFX Thread - 6 God - Feb. 05, 2014

I don't know what that means...

I got the images; fixed them up, and then saved them to my Camera Roll.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Feb. 05, 2014

PNG is an image file type, which I believe it used for higher resolution than JPEG, I'm not really sure.

I'm guessing you did these on your phone? I'd recommend using your computer for the best quality plus you can change the file type.