World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 23, 2013

Thanks Switch, did you see my Reaper one too?

Haha, I like it, could do with, well what you said, but it looks good.

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 23, 2013

(Oct. 23, 2013  10:05 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Thanks Switch, did you see my Reaper one too?

Haha, I like it, could do with, well what you said, but it looks good.
I like the reaper, it has the same effect as the naruto snake one, it is well blended and the render is a much better quality, the same thing applies about the gray lines, turn the opacity down on those things and your good.

Oh and thanks, the theme was contradiction, I went for "A beautiful mess"

Thanks, good theme choice I like da blue.

I'm still not better then you tho lol.

(Oct. 23, 2013  10:20 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Thanks, good theme choice I like da blue.

I'm still not better then you tho lol.
haha thanks Pinching_eyes_2
You have gotten much better, you should be proud.
Also I am trying to find a way to sneak in the text "A beautiful mess" into that space while still keeping my theme in tact. I don't have a font that can really do this, but I am working on maybe adding some new render or something.

Haha, true thanks.

That would be nice text, try find one and just put some render a bit over it, or try darken it near the text.

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Oct. 23, 2013

Thanks @DK thanks and Ryukiba yeah it does look a little pixley but that might be because I put an image over it here is a bigger picture tell me what you think now.
EDIT: here is another

Number 1: It's to blurry, and the green near it's eyes don't look good on it. They are more things, but don't want to sound to rude Wink

Number 2: It has, to much light. Like I said before, I don't want to be rude, so not going to say anything else.

(Oct. 23, 2013  1:39 PM)lightning blade Wrote: Thanks @DK thanks and Ryukiba yeah it does look a little pixley but that might be because I put an image over it here is a bigger picture tell me what you think now.
EDIT: here is another

They are both low quality, work on your sizing or find better images with higher resolution (or both).

Yes, @switchblad3r thank you for the feedback, but I think I know what the problem is as I make these gfx on my phone they look good, but when I upload them to here their all pixely. I will try reduce the size and see if that makes a difference thanks though.

EDIT: Here's a new one:

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 23, 2013

It looks good, it also look like the lizard from spider man

That's what I thought lol. Thank you for the feedback.

(Oct. 23, 2013  3:31 PM)lightning blade Wrote: Yes, @switchblad3r thank you for the feedback, but I think I know what the problem is as I make these gfx on my phone they look good, but when I upload them to here their all pixely. I will try reduce the size and see if that makes a difference thanks though.

doing GFX makes us pay more attention to detail, the red doesn't blend well and to the right side is apparently some pixelated image or low quality render. There is also some random, strange grass-like image in the bottom-left corner, not to mention the blue BG looks low-Q toward it's head area. His right fingers also seem to be badly blended. The image quality is better, however I don't believe the background is high resolution.

RE: General GFX Thread - The Bishop - Oct. 23, 2013

(Oct. 23, 2013  3:31 PM)lightning blade Wrote: Yes, @switchblad3r thank you for the feedback, but I think I know what the problem is as I make these gfx on my phone they look good, but when I upload them to here their all pixely. I will try reduce the size and see if that makes a difference thanks though.

I think this is your underlying problem, da Vinci couldn't have panted the Mona Lisa with a toothbrush could he?

You will never get an amazing render editing on your phone,
You need the proper tools! get on a PC and use some Huge high quality images

What's up!! I made another one. I don't think it's that good.

NOTE: I didn't want to make it to light, I wanted to keep it a little dark. So no saying more light Wink

It's definatly not one of your best but its decent

Here's another one:

RE: General GFX Thread - Ocean - Oct. 23, 2013

Here is my best attempt at GFX please tell me what you think. [img][Image: pixiu_zpse9e3aa9f.jpg][/img]

Your link doesn't work

Its updated now.

It looks to plain but good try

(Oct. 23, 2013  11:15 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It looks to plain but good try

Thanks.

Please don't do 1 word posts, it can get u warned

Not bad AZL, but it's plain.

If you want, I'd be happy to help you with GFX?

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Nov. 10, 2013

OK, I've got some GFX me and my brother want to know who is better please choose 1 2 or 3 from me or my brothers pics please comment like so:

Example: no 1 lightning blade
no 2 galaxy blade
no 3 galaxy blade

But in the order you would like to vote thank you everyone here is my pics:

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Nov. 10, 2013

Here's mine Grin

1:
2:
3: