World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Oct. 21, 2013

yeah that's exactly what I thought too you should make either the background darker or the picture darker so we can distinguish the difference between the two.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Oct. 21, 2013

No, that's a good thing. That's called blending guys.

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 21, 2013

(Oct. 21, 2013  7:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Her hair is to much like that like the galaxy line thing in the backaround
This effect seemed intentional to me(It is supposed to be some sort of water effect), You should do something to fade it in and add some blue fractals to mask the hard cut render in her hair. You should work on getting a softer, more well blended render into your background.
EDIT: Wow I was beaten by tri???

Hmm i suppose so but that's my opinion. @switchblad3r what did you think of my first picture?

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 21, 2013

(Oct. 21, 2013  6:29 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Yeah I thought so too. I was just making random things, but my next one i'm working on, it will be my best.
So when I post it, I want you too Cnc it Switch.

EDIT: What do you think?

Not sure if this is the right word, but I find the colour far too... monotonous. However, the blending was done OK, but you could actually try and get a less conflicting light source. Also, as switch said, try to blend the render in better, as I found bits of it too sharp/jagged...? Overall, a good effort.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 21, 2013

Thanks guys's for you'r feedback.
I'm happy you gave me some tips, I'll use them.

Here is some more please all feedback is welcome thanks Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Oct. 22, 2013

(Oct. 21, 2013  7:50 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2013  6:29 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Yeah I thought so too. I was just making random things, but my next one i'm working on, it will be my best.
So when I post it, I want you too Cnc it Switch.

EDIT: What do you think?

Not sure if this is the right word, but I find the colour far too... monotonous. However, the blending was done OK, but you could actually try and get a less conflicting light source. Also, as switch said, try to blend the render in better, as I found bits of it too sharp/jagged...? Overall, a good effort.

2 possible reasons for the cause of that jagged/sharp:
1.) It's very contrasted (The dark places is very dark and the light places is very light)
2.) Over Sharpened (Possibly for depth, but either way it is very sharpened)

Also, this is not "monotone". A monotone only sticks with one side of the color. This has some Pink in it, which surprisingly went well with the sort of Electric-blue theme of the tag.

Now for my Cnc: No depth, flow and blending. there's no depth perception that should be going on in the tag, and the flow is messy (Miku is slanting in the direction south-west to north east. maybe that's a direction?) because of that C4D. Blending because the lighting is very off, and some parts seems to stick out and make it obvious you just pasted it there

Other than that, really decent, but not near fine tag. A bit more and maybe it can be better.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 22, 2013

Thanks, I'm making a new one now, with all those tips.

I just started making GFX again, and hope to get better thanks!

EDIT: Been playing with stuff.

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Oct. 22, 2013

Not bad galaxy blade, but could do with that something not sure what though, anyway here is another one of my examples:

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 22, 2013

good job lightning blade its simple but good Galaxy blade that thing creeping me out

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 22, 2013

There's a lot of things not right with you'rs lightning blade like,
Blending,
Background(It's messed up)
Depth,
More.

It's not that scary, It's Kabuto from Naruto, In sage form.

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Oct. 22, 2013

dragon KING or DK thank you that was the aim, but I will post more examples soon as i'm working on one this very miniute lol.

Here's the one I was working on please comment:

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 23, 2013

Hey made some SAO GFX.

Cnc please.

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 23, 2013

(Oct. 22, 2013  8:48 PM)lightning blade Wrote: dragon KING or DK thank you that was the aim, but I will post more examples soon as i'm working on one this very miniute lol.

Here's the one I was working on please comment:

It's to dark to reLly see wats going on in there

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Oct. 23, 2013

Kirito's sword is missing on the upper part of it Tongue_out

To many effects I think also.

LOL, I just noticed now. Thanks Tri. I just kept It simple, but thanks for your feedback Tri Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Oct. 23, 2013

@DK that's the point, I can make it brighter if you want to see it like that though?

OK, my last one for now.

Cnc please.
EDIT: 900th post!!!!! Nothing to be proud of tho Tired

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Oct. 23, 2013

Ok what about this one:

@ galaxy blade dude that's Boss, I like it

RE: General GFX Thread - Ryukiba - Oct. 23, 2013

Galaxy blade, wow! That's beast!Grin
@lighning blade, it looks a little pixeley, unless it's because it's small? By the way I think that thing's going to give me nightmares!Chocked

RE: General GFX Thread - Ocean - Oct. 23, 2013

He made my Dragooon sig too!

He made both my sig and avi to there awesome lightning blade pretty good I like the demension . Like it popping out at u

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 23, 2013

Galaxy blade the naruto one looks good, aside from the gray lines which seem to get a tad messy toward his mouth area. As for the SAO ones, I still think the quality of the render is low and the resizing looks a tad vertical and forced.