World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Sep. 27, 2013

I told you sooo XD

It looks unnatural because the lighting doesn't blend in well with the focal. As I said, use the dodge and burn tool for the lighting, and you could use a soft brush and add a few lines of pink and blue on some places, and then setting it in soft light...

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 29, 2013

[Image: kirito_tag_5_v1_by_kujikato-d6ofqed.png]

Kirito's main sword, Elucidator. I went with the classic Blue/Purple color scheme, mainly cause I love how they look together, and partially on the basis of Elucidator being an obsidian color. The blue is also somewhat an indication of Dark Repulsor's aqua coloration. The lightning effect streaking off Kirito's eye is reminiscent of how he enters a state like the 'zone' as a fighter, unrelenting, unstoppable, unimaginably powerful.

CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 01, 2013

(Sep. 29, 2013  10:47 AM)Kujikato Wrote: [Image: kirito_tag_5_v1_by_kujikato-d6ofqed.png]

Kirito's main sword, Elucidator. I went with the classic Blue/Purple color scheme, mainly cause I love how they look together, and partially on the basis of Elucidator being an obsidian color. The blue is also somewhat an indication of Dark Repulsor's aqua coloration. The lightning effect streaking off Kirito's eye is reminiscent of how he enters a state like the 'zone' as a fighter, unrelenting, unstoppable, unimaginably powerful.

CnC?
altogether it just looks a little more messy from what I have seen from you and the hair looks awkwardly blended. Still cool, but not the usually quality from you tbh.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 17, 2013

[Image: sig_zpsabafce4f.png]
Latest work. Tried out a new style. It was just a test.
CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Ryukiba - Oct. 17, 2013

(Oct. 17, 2013  11:00 AM)Syco Wrote: [Image: sig_zpsabafce4f.png]
CnC?

I think I'm going to have nightmares about this…… whatever he is?…… is that the Joker!Chocked_2

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 17, 2013

(Sep. 29, 2013  10:47 AM)Kujikato Wrote: [Image: kirito_tag_5_v1_by_kujikato-d6ofqed.png]

CnC?

That look awesome man I'm loving the cool back around

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 17, 2013

(Oct. 17, 2013  5:07 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2013  11:00 AM)Syco Wrote: [Image: sig_zpsabafce4f.png]
CnC?

I think I'm going to have nightmares about this…… whatever he is?…… is that the Joker!Chocked_2

Ya that is the joker

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 17, 2013

Yeah ryukiba it is. I think there's to it needs,
More
Depht
Lightning
Blending.

But it doesn't look so bad.

RE: General GFX Thread - The Bishop - Oct. 17, 2013

(Oct. 17, 2013  11:00 AM)Syco Wrote: Latest work. Tried out a new style. It was just a test.
CnC?

I Agree, It looks good. but try blurring the background. Those separations in color are too crisp, and look drastically different to the style of the joker image.

The colored glow/reflection on the joker is done well, I'm assuming that was not originally part of the image.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 18, 2013

CnC on my new sig please

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 18, 2013

(Oct. 18, 2013  2:31 PM)Syco Wrote: CnC on my new sig please
To dark, maybe more color, and, Lightning. The renders not good to meUncertain

Just MO. Don't take it to harsh.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 18, 2013

I wanted it to look dark. Sort of to add a sinister effect. After all it is the joker

The colors you picked doesn't suit it very well, Red, Dark Green. Would suit it better

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 18, 2013

(Oct. 18, 2013  2:36 PM)Syco Wrote: I wanted it to look dark. Sort of to add a sinister effect. After all it is the joker
Hmm it looks a bit large to me, are you sure it is under the size limit? I does look dark and yes it sort of brings out the joker's essence, but I believe you could still keep that element of darkness by adding light sources away from the joker with darkness highlighting his aspects.

(Oct. 18, 2013  2:40 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2013  2:36 PM)Syco Wrote: I wanted it to look dark. Sort of to add a sinister effect. After all it is the joker
Hmm it looks a bit large to me, are you sure it is under the size limit? I does look dark and yes it sort of brings out the joker's essence, but I believe you could still keep that element of darkness by adding light sources away from the joker with darkness highlighting his aspects.
I checked, it's over the size limit.

Just what I was going to say nextXD

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Oct. 18, 2013

You could have gone for better colors that suited the Joker more. Also, is that the liquify tool? Try to use smudge cause it's a bit more detailed to use IMO...

Here's some works I've done in the past couple of months. A fair warning, they are a bit huge:
Toxic Warzone (Click to View)
Killzone: Ready for War (Click to View)
Mechanical Terror (Click to View)
The Way of the Samurai (HUGE) (Click to View)

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Oct. 20, 2013

Wow Synth those look awesome to me I think i'll post some of my work here as well .

RE: General GFX Thread - BIGBANG! - Oct. 21, 2013

Sorry for the double post but do you all think of these not my best but wanted to get some feedback also the first one is quite big sorry

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 21, 2013

The first one was awesome the second had to much going on in my opinion

Yeah, I thought that too thanls for the feedback though.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 21, 2013

Well I made one. Please say what you like.

You might say "It's got to much blur", but I want it like that.

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 21, 2013

@ligthning blade the second one is not very well blended and therefor has a lack of flow. Try either fading the colors out or adding more red/black fractals.
Galaxy blade The render is not cut well at the bottom and their is a lack of blending towards the top around his hair. Also your light source is kind of confusing/conflicting.

Thank you switchblad3r i'll try that, also what about my first one is that one good?

Galaxy blade your one is ok but as switchblad3er has said the colour especially round the hair it's like it has no border and his hair drifts into the background, but that's my opinion.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Oct. 21, 2013

Yeah I thought so too. I was just making random things, but my next one i'm working on, it will be my best.
So when I post it, I want you too Cnc it Switch.

EDIT: What do you think?

RE: General GFX Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 21, 2013

Her hair is to much like that like the galaxy line thing in the backaround