World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 06, 2013

The image quality is better, along wit. The depth. You're getting better.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Sep. 06, 2013

Thanks for the feedback jacolal wow im getting better lol what about my sig is it ok by the way its not fully done yet.

We'll... To be frank, the render is very low quality. And there is q random smudge on it at the bottom. On my phone, when I zoom, I see some writing behind it. Is this definitely yours? Sorry if this comes out rude, I also can't see as well on my phone.

Yeah its is yeah your right i got diffrent backgrounds and stufe im still working on with this pic thanks for your comment i was thinking if the background a image was ok.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 06, 2013

Render Distortion guys! I forgot to bring that up!

When resizing renders, hold down shift to keep it in its correct proportions, or else you get a squashed render which looks [Word removed.] xD

It took me about 1 hour for the first version, which was only orange and pretty plain, then another 1 and a half hours for the version 2.1 and the 2.2

So 2h 30min. That's roughly the time it takes. Not sure though.

My current sig (the Look Out Below one) took me 1 hour, nothing fancy, just C4Ds, Fractals, and yeah.

[Image: kirito_tag_4_v3_resized_1_by_kujikato-d6d5qxr.png]

This is one of my other works where it's an all C4D style. Depth is the key focus when using C4Ds IMO. You can see the foreground depth over the render with the blurred C4Ds, and the background depth as the C4Ds get blurrier and blurrier as they fade into the light source behind the render.

I could write up a guide for the fundamentals for sig making, but I'd need to know that there are enough people who'll use it - don't want to do work for nothin

EDIT: Sorry bout that Kai-V

Thanks for all te work kujikato. I'll take everything into account to be better at this. Me and switch will definite read the fundamentals if you write them. And I'll be sure to recommend any one who wants to get better!

Iv got a nther one i ddont think its that great tho

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 07, 2013

CnC - not used to making big ones, definitely not my best work

[Image: rnhe_zpsc51c0092.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Sep. 07, 2013

I got some please CnC. They are big.

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 11, 2013

(Sep. 06, 2013  7:44 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Iv got a nther one i ddont think its that great tho
Your blur is way too hard on the corners. Their is no significant light source, so you can't really use blur to create depth. While you did try to incorporate depth, you did not incorporate a light source. The blur should "fade" away from the light source, so if there was a light source in the corner it should start out the hardest in the center of the light source and become softer as it moves further away from the light source. I would use the Gaussian blur in order to give it a flow and better depth.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Sep. 11, 2013

Yeah i did not realy want to do that one lol check my shop for my best work.

RE: General GFX Thread - DarkSoldier - Sep. 14, 2013

Hi everybody, I'm Italian, and I'm a new one of this forum, I don't have the material to do animated GFX lol, soo pleasee, could someone help me? ç_____ç

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 14, 2013

You cqn download Photoshop which is paid... Or GIMP which is free. Just search and youll find them.

RE: General GFX Thread - DarkSoldier - Sep. 14, 2013

Yeah, but, unfortunately, I've already tried, and I couldn't do it very well, so if someone is available to help me, or if not, it doesn't matter ;D

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 14, 2013

Okay I'll pm you some tutorials. Do u use Photoshop or GIMP?

RE: General GFX Thread - DarkSoldier - Sep. 15, 2013

Thank You Jacolal, but I'd like to see also other GFX, is there someone who gives GFX?

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 15, 2013

On your creations, you can ask for a signature in shops. There are currently 3 that are open.

RE: General GFX Thread - DarkSoldier - Sep. 15, 2013

Where?

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 15, 2013

*sigh* it is not that hard, seriously. But here is one link. READ THE FIRST POST.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FREE-New-galaxy-blade-s-Signature-Shop-GFX-wanted-for-shop

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 18, 2013

Sorry for double post, but here are a few of my new creations -

CnC on these please...

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Sep. 18, 2013

The first one is blured to much but the second one looks good.

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 18, 2013

(Sep. 18, 2013  9:19 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: The first one is blured to much but the second one looks good.
I agree, lighter blur on the light source(s) as well.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 26, 2013

WIP, it's LQ cause I uploaded it to facebook.

Any CnC on it?

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Sep. 26, 2013

Lighting on the render looks a bit fake. Try working on that.
BTW does anybody know a site where i can learn web designing, flash, ms infopath and ms publisher. If you do please pm me.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 26, 2013

How does it look fake?