World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Aug. 19, 2013

Triple posted more like.

sigh. Work on the fundamentals, you're still lacking them.

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 20, 2013

Can someone take away the background so that it is just the character please.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvDlaaOoxrW_y8bvofOUz...xtPcqsOBAQ]

Also CnC on these -
[Image: Untitled_zpsbd7aaaa7.png]
[Image: Shen_Frozen-mine_zps2700d6b2.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 23, 2013

[Image: cdbe3226-1e70-411f-a2e2-bdb2795c8fd1_zps...1377213016]
I hope this is good enough to call GFX. Help me improve it please!!!

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Aug. 29, 2013

New art!

[Image: knuckles_tag_1_v1_by_kujikato-d6k6x46.png]

LOOK OUT BELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 03, 2013

Alright, my new works - CnC!
[Image: Natsu1_zps467a55ec.png]

and this

[Image: natsudragneel_zps3cdf0e7a.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Sep. 03, 2013

These are the first creations iv made in months, I would appreciate some opinions.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Sep. 03, 2013

Hey can you please put them in a spoiler please there to big.

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 05, 2013

(Sep. 03, 2013  2:21 PM)Grixis Wrote: These are the first creations iv made in months, I would appreciate some opinions.

Both of these look great! Gradient is used well in the first one I.M.O
cnc?
I believe I have gotten much better. (only been at it for a little over a month)
oh and my sig and avi?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Sep. 05, 2013

I made a sig is it good
[Image: wm6x.jpg]

(Sep. 05, 2013  10:45 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: I made a sig is it good
[Image: wm6x.jpg]
Quality is low, render looks a little sloppy, you have inefficient lighting and the background doesn't compliment the image. The basics definitely should be taken into account here.
(don't mean to sound rude, I am just giving my opinion Smile )
I suggest finding better quality images or learning to resize better for a start. after you have mastered that, work on your lighting/rendering to give it a more 3D effect. Again, the basics Wink

Thanks i do have a lighter one And yes i should try thatSmile
EDIT: Heres some more please tell me what one is the best and what one is not thanks.

(Sep. 05, 2013  11:26 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Thanks i do have a lighter one And yes i should try thatSmile
EDIT: Heres some more please tell me what one is the best and what one is not thanks.
All of these have the same issues I stated above,
1. Would be good and probably the best one, It has low image quality though...
2.focus more on where lighting should be, image quality is a little better
3.Because of the image quality this is the best one, but it lacks flow and good rendering
4.be more careful when selecting your image or find a way to blend his elbow
5.low image quality, lacks flow.

Thanks for that i will use your advice when i make my next one so it will be better.

Also I made these two, the one that took longer actually turned out worse than the other one- guess which one took longer lol
This is what I want to change my name to, but beypoints need to be processed for. These are for another forum, but I might still use one.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 05, 2013

To be really frank, you two are still a long ways from 'good'

You're using low quality images and resources. Yes, switch, those images you use are just medium quality. High quality would be around 1000x1000 ish and up.

I'll do some explaining, although I should be doing HW

[Image: kirito_tag_5_v2_by_kujikato-d6h2snl.png]

In my absolutely best tag recently, I used just ONE C4D, but since it was like 2000x3000 and suited my render, I was able to utilize every side of it, resized, etc. As you can see, I have a strong (primary) light source in the upper right hand corner that shines on the render. You can see his hair, hand, sword and arm accented with orange - that is lighting. The smaller light source (the purple one) is for color variation and composition, it gives an alternate feeling to the tag.

You can see that not everything in the tag is in focus, I blurred some parts. This was done for depth. I built up the depth by blurring C4Ds using Gaussian Blur (decreasing in strength as I make it closer to the render).

I also covered the render a bit to make him fit in, this is blending (and also depth, foreground depth)

I'll leave these tips here for now. Keep at it, you'll get better eventually.

(Sep. 05, 2013  5:12 PM)Kujikato Wrote: To be really frank, you two are still a long ways from 'good'

You're using low quality images and resources. Yes, switch, those images you use are just medium quality. High quality would be around 1000x1000 ish and up.

I'll do some explaining, although I should be doing HW

[Image: kirito_tag_5_v2_by_kujikato-d6h2snl.png]

In my absolutely best tag recently, I used just ONE C4D, but since it was like 2000x3000 and suited my render, I was able to utilize every side of it, resized, etc. As you can see, I have a strong (primary) light source in the upper right hand corner that shines on the render. You can see his hair, hand, sword and arm accented with orange - that is lighting. The smaller light source (the purple one) is for color variation and composition, it gives an alternate feeling to the tag.

You can see that not everything in the tag is in focus, I blurred some parts. This was done for depth. I built up the depth by blurring C4Ds using Gaussian Blur (decreasing in strength as I make it closer to the render).

I also covered the render a bit to make him fit in, this is blending (and also depth, foreground depth)

I'll leave these tips here for now. Keep at it, you'll get better eventually.
wow! thanks Kujijato, btw it looks absolutely stunning. I see that the parts further away from the render and closer to your primary light source are blurred more, If I am correct. I definitely will work on getting higher resolution images. The duality of yellow/orange and purple do add depth and their opacity fades as they grow towards the middle on your image (aside from the purple fractal line that fades horizontally) the purple spatter goes well with the render and displays good flow.
Thank you so much for the tips kujikato! I hope others can learn from this, the information provided is very useful. May I ask how long this took?
EDIT: I never said I was good, the 20 or so people on my thread seem to like it though. I did, however, say that I have improved.

Thanks for the advice i can use this on my next sig thanks.
EDIT: Iv been working with brushes hope there ok dont mind if there not ther all the same but with diffrent blends a brushes what one in numbers do you think would be the best

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 06, 2013

I guess the third one?
But you really need to find a place to put a light source, add some fractals, blend better, etc.
Basically everything kujikato said still applies. The image quality is still too low btw. You seem to be improving, but not by much. Be sure to take in everything and learn the basics.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kaneki - Sep. 06, 2013

I will thanks you coulde'nt give me a sig to make could you?

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 06, 2013

If you want higher quality images, go to planet renders and deviant art. NOTE: in deviant art, you will probably not find just the render, so you'll have to render it yourself. But those tend to help.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cheshire - Sep. 06, 2013

Also, if you're going to be using images off Deviantart, you're going to need to check whether the artist will allow it or not. That said, there is a 'Resources & Stock' category where most of the images are free to use.

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 06, 2013

Ah yes... that is VERY important.

I have one please tell me if its good

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 06, 2013

(Sep. 06, 2013  1:22 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: I have one please tell me if its good
why did you put it three times?
I don't like the purple thing on his arm. better depth, slightly better image quality.

I have one with text one without and one a little darker ok i will try and edit when it looks better and what purple thing?
EDIT: