World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Jul. 04, 2013

(Jul. 04, 2013  7:05 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I don't think he did just that, probably had a couple of other layers in there.

War is my Art V2.5
[Image: kirito_tag_4_v3_by_kujikato-d6by5tf.png]

I really like the colors on this one and the text is outstanding but as I told you just a couple of minutes ago, I think it could be better without the pink line in front of his face. But yeah other than that its absolutely stunning. Good work Kuji! (✿◠‿◠)

RE: General GFX Thread - Galaxy_Parado - Jul. 07, 2013

(May. 12, 2013  5:44 PM)Syco Wrote: CnC on my new sig please

Lack of Blending, Focal is too much sharpen. Flow is good. No Depth. KIU...

(May. 13, 2013  8:25 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Too much topaz and there's empty spaces. It's needs to work on blending, lighting and more into depth.

[Image: ironman___battle_by_azlanslayer-d64ztr7.png]

Can You Send me PSD ?

[Image: vF0OHdb.png] CnC??

(Mar. 21, 2013  6:16 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Adobe Photoshop CS2 is free. Download that.

Really o.O I been using Photoshop before cs 2 which I bought Grin Angry I am really angry on myself

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Jul. 09, 2013

(Jul. 07, 2013  11:53 AM)Galaxy_Parado Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  5:44 PM)Syco Wrote: CnC on my new sig please

Lack of Blending, Focal is too much sharpen. Flow is good. No Depth. KIU...

(May. 13, 2013  8:25 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Too much topaz and there's empty spaces. It's needs to work on blending, lighting and more into depth.

[Image: ironman___battle_by_azlanslayer-d64ztr7.png]

Can You Send me PSD ?

[Image: vF0OHdb.png] CnC??

(Mar. 21, 2013  6:16 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Adobe Photoshop CS2 is free. Download that.

Really o.O I been using Photoshop before cs 2 which I bought Grin Angry I am really angry on myself

Az, I'd suggest not giving that PSD..

http://www.guildinn.com/forum/signature-show-off/47086-my-work.html#post531049
[Image: vF0OHdb.png]

The user "BattleLion" on GI's work is exactly the same as the work of the user "Galaxy_Prado" on the WBO.

BattleLion was banned here before, as based on THIS account.

Same guy, different accounts.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Jul. 19, 2013

AHH SNAP DRAMA BOMB

Anyways, I made this for a graphics tourney but decided not to enter it. It looks cool but the C4D at the top is cut off and I didn't realize it Pinching_eyes_2

[Image: mewtwo_tag_laotm__2_by_tri_zane-d6dbfo9.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Jul. 19, 2013

Still a work well done Tri.

Made a gift for Tri:
[Image: allen_walker_tag_1_v1_by_kujikato-d6dz1xm.png]

[Image: shadow_tag_1_v1_by_kujikato-d6e6jw0.png]

[Image: shadow_tag_1_v1_b_amp_w_by_kujikato-d6e6jvh.png]

CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 03, 2013

So, What I did is technically GFX, but not on the photoshop side...

The firsts reason why I am not that active anymore in the forums is I "work" on the Minecraft Forums (I swear, I get 10x customers than I did here), but thats not the major, if not the best reason why I left. I actually learned
3D modeling and Animation while staying there.

Photoshop aside, I decided I will try to pick up 3D and it's complex system. Here's an already done fully-movable mech I dubbed "Electric Telsa":
I still need a bit more practice though, and I have to get beck to photoshop soon. Im getting rusty...

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Aug. 05, 2013

(Aug. 03, 2013  4:48 PM)Synth Wrote: The firsts reason why I am not that active anymore in the forums is I "work" on the Minecraft Forums (I swear, I get 10x customers than I did here), but thats not the major, if not the best reason why I left. I actually learned
3D modeling and Animation while staying there.
Considering Minecraft has a massive online following compared to us, it makes sense why you'd get more requests there lol.

As for the 3D, so far you're picking up pretty well. Really good so far. Just wondering, how long have you been working with 3D? I've been debating getting into it myself, but I've been doing a lot more graphic design than anything (not GFX, for those few that think they're the same thing...)

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 05, 2013

I'm relatively new to doing this sort of thing,but I honestly have fun making signatures for other people! I made this one
As well as my one signature, tell me what you guys think and give me some pointers? I use adobe Photoshop CC

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Aug. 05, 2013

Hi! Grin

How's this for not doing GFX for..? 6 months? Haha, don't mind the username, it's for another forum.

[Image: Goku.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 05, 2013

(Aug. 05, 2013  2:01 AM)DynaZord Wrote: As for the 3D, so far you're picking up pretty well. Really good so far. Just wondering, how long have you been working with 3D? I've been debating getting into it myself, but I've been doing a lot more graphic design than anything (not GFX, for those few that think they're the same thing...)

I learned Basic blender within 2 days, then another 1 day for the Minecraft rig and how to add more stuff in Blender (Blender is my 3D program. It's actually free). The Mecha I did was also just 2 days (textures took me a week to figure out because of the hassle to make the textures in Photoshop). Animating took me a week because of some time constraints, but to give you a proper Idea:

I say with blender, you only need 1 week of free time to get your 3D started, and the following days smoothing them out. Part of the reason why I learned fast enough is that I already used Cinema 4D before, which means some of the functions in blender are somewhat the same. However, if you want to use blender, you need a mouse with middle click function to move around.

(Aug. 05, 2013  1:44 PM)Viral Wrote: [Image: Goku.jpg]

IIRC, this is even better than before. you're improving

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Aug. 06, 2013

Haha tried my new smudge style, no I didn't follow a tutorial, but I got the awesome render of BakaArts. Decided to a simple smudging style and chucked on fractals, stocks and light effects.

[Image: rpei.jpg]

I dunno why, but when I upload the image to a image hosting, it turns out lq.

Cnc?

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Aug. 06, 2013

Doing the same thing, duplicating render, smudging and adding lots of stocks, gradients, curves, color balance, fractals and some other random stuff I chucked in. All the stocks and fractals I used were mainly on Soft Light.

[Image: b3zo.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - FLASH SGTO - Aug. 07, 2013

Can u make me one

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Aug. 07, 2013

As he stares into the setting sun across the plains of Aincrad, he unsheathes his beloved swords: Eludicator and Dark Repulsor. The setting sun ignites Dark Repulsor with it's dying flame of orange as the sky burns to a inferno of purple, magenta, crimson, red, orange, and yellow. Kirito is at his greatest with both in his hand. Dual Wield; his unique and ultimate skill.

[Image: kirito_tag_5_v2_by_kujikato-d6h2snl.png]

PS. There's an Easter Egg! FIND IT

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Aug. 08, 2013

(Aug. 05, 2013  5:12 PM)Synth Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:01 AM)DynaZord Wrote: As for the 3D, so far you're picking up pretty well. Really good so far. Just wondering, how long have you been working with 3D? I've been debating getting into it myself, but I've been doing a lot more graphic design than anything (not GFX, for those few that think they're the same thing...)

I learned Basic blender within 2 days, then another 1 day for the Minecraft rig and how to add more stuff in Blender (Blender is my 3D program. It's actually free). The Mecha I did was also just 2 days (textures took me a week to figure out because of the hassle to make the textures in Photoshop). Animating took me a week because of some time constraints, but to give you a proper Idea:

I say with blender, you only need 1 week of free time to get your 3D started, and the following days smoothing them out. Part of the reason why I learned fast enough is that I already used Cinema 4D before, which means some of the functions in blender are somewhat the same. However, if you want to use blender, you need a mouse with middle click function to move around.
Oh, so you got Blender? I've been debating downloading it, I'm just not sure how much use it would actually get.

I'll have to keep this mind when my school load slows down, haha.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Aug. 08, 2013

I actually downloaded it, but eventually deleted it since my computer lagged like crazy when I tried to use it.

i2 Duo at 2.13GHz and 2GB of RAM... Well, at least it didn't crash.

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Aug. 09, 2013

(Aug. 08, 2013  6:17 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I actually downloaded it, but eventually deleted it since my computer lagged like crazy when I tried to use it.

i2 Duo at 2.13GHz and 2GB of RAM... Well, at least it didn't crash.
I don't have much to worry about with my computer, haha.

i7 (Dual Core), 2.9 GHz, 8 GB of RAM. With Beats Audio lol. Plus it's just a bland laptop you could pick up at Best Buy, so it's not bad considering all the games and programs I can run on it!

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Aug. 12, 2013

Cnc on these?

[Image: x2bd.jpg]

[Image: 8r5n.jpg]

The first one was a request on another forum.

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 14, 2013

Is there anyone besides switchblad3r who is willing to make me a sig? Sorry if this is slightly off-topic.

RE: General GFX Thread - Ga' - Aug. 14, 2013

If there is someone, you don't ask here.

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 17, 2013

My first ever ever gfx signature please CnC on it -
[Image: Untitled_zps66e6c49b.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 17, 2013

(Aug. 17, 2013  10:35 PM)jacolal Wrote: My first ever ever gfx signature please CnC on it -
[Image: Untitled_zps66e6c49b.png]
Quality is a tad low and blending could have been done better, there are also organization issues which I believe goes back to the blending issue. Aside from that it is not bad for your first go.

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 17, 2013

Thanks, I will strive to do much better next time and improve making my gfx sigs!

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 18, 2013

My second piece of work in using gimp, its hard cause i'm used to photoshop touch. Sorry not so good but CnC on it -

[Image: Driger_zps41ec9b6a.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 19, 2013

My newwest gfx sig - CnC on it

[Image: naruto_zpsa804b5a6.png]

EDIT: SHOOT! Double posted by accident!
Sorry