World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - C a o S³ - Mar. 20, 2013

Quite good Synth, I like it Grin How many time have you spent on it?

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Mar. 21, 2013

(Mar. 18, 2013  3:37 PM)Septentrione Wrote: In celebration of Shin Megami Tensei IV...
[Image: SMTIVTagcopy_zps0a5a400d.png]
The Main Character!

Text doesn't go well with the whole tag. In addition, the render seems choppy and no flow is present, but keep up the improvement!

Synth, cool work Cool

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Mar. 21, 2013

(Mar. 19, 2013  11:18 AM)Synth Wrote: [Image: nami_by_synthasion-d5yj7u4.png]

so long have I posted... Why not again? CNC?

Blending is beautiful, the color scheme is nice and cool, a really appealing piece. Use of C4Ds and how well you utilized the sharpen and blur tools is pretty snazzy if I must say so. Shockingly, I actually like how you used a script typeface, it adds to the elegance of the entire tag. The white doesn't look too out of place, either.

Looks like you put tons of effort it into it, and I must say it you pulled it off, at least in my opinion. Keep up the good work, man!

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Mar. 21, 2013

CnC?
[Image: IRON_zpscc3ea2c7.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 21, 2013

(Mar. 20, 2013  8:31 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Quite good Synth, I like it Grin How many time have you spent on it?

Lets say... 1/2 hour? 1 hr for the whole making, the rest for inspecting and improving.

(Mar. 21, 2013  3:38 AM)DynaZord Wrote: Blending is beautiful, the color scheme is nice and cool, a really appealing piece. Use of C4Ds and how well you utilized the sharpen and blur tools is pretty snazzy if I must say so. Shockingly, I actually like how you used a script typeface, it adds to the elegance of the entire tag. The white doesn't look too out of place, either.

Looks like you put tons of effort it into it, and I must say it you pulled it off, at least in my opinion. Keep up the good work, man!

Thanks for the feed back. I don't have my usual Resources, so everything here is just 1 (1 render, 1 C4D, 1 Fractal) that was slapped to look good (my usual style)

(Mar. 21, 2013  9:15 AM)Syco Wrote: CnC?
[Image: IRON_zpscc3ea2c7.png]

Not a lot of action. No blending of sorts. You can do is Smudge inwards and outwards (this could be hard for Cs5 because of some Bug) and create a lot of action. Depth and lighting are still off. text placement awkward, as well with the render position. make better Composition.

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - xSora10 - Mar. 21, 2013

My first post on here:

[Image: 344e0xf.png]

I was using GIMP, was trying out the blend feature. Did not use it much, and I might add another image to it. CnC please. I do not have Adobe Photoshop yet. If anyone has better suggestions than it please tell me.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Mar. 21, 2013

Nice for a first.
Next time choose a render that blends in more or make the background blend more.
KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Mar. 21, 2013

Adobe Photoshop CS2 is free. Download that.

Syco
I can see the render getting smaller towards the feet, make use of that for depth. Don't oversharpen as well.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Mar. 22, 2013

CnC on my sig plese

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 22, 2013

I smell my tutorial in your signature, Syco....

Too much TOPAZ CLEAN! It looks artificial. Doesn't look good. Lighting is off, blending is too much. Looks really messed up.

Text could do better. looks flat, no depth at all. Flow is a bit distorted. A bit of topaz is better than this. KIU

RE: General GFX Thread - Flame~Capricorn - Mar. 26, 2013

like my new avatar?

RE: General GFX Thread - HDSK - Mar. 26, 2013

I tried to make my own GFX but i dont know how to get the effects

RE: General GFX Thread - xSora10 - Mar. 26, 2013

Flame, your avatar is good, but it is just an image, a common one in fact, of Gemios, with the Beyblade and your name. To add, the font is rather difficult to see.

RE: General GFX Thread - Azlanslayer - Mar. 26, 2013

How's this?

[Image: Tiffany1_zps9b161f57.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Mar. 26, 2013

Pretty cool Azlan, just needs better flow IMO (I'm overly nitpicky about flow, so yeah), and the C4Ds shouldn't be the same on both sides, make it something diff. The text is alright, but with those purple glowie things, you kinds lose a clear and make it into 5. Depth needs work as well. KIU!

[Image: nike_hyperagressors_photo_manipish_by_ku...5zcjdu.png]
I love my shoes, CnC Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - Septentrione - Mar. 29, 2013

[Image: Espeoncopy_zps916d8d2c.png]

CnC?

Kujikato It is awesome. Like I said before, I'm not a veteran at the GFX Community but I don't like that gray stuff on top of the other shoe. That's just me. Awesome shoes too!

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Mar. 30, 2013

I should get rid of that ver, I updated it with a much better one, lol.

The effects are pretty cool, as is the texture. But you still lack the fundamentals of blending, flow, depth and lighting. Text isn't working as well. KIU!

[Image: nightwing_tag_2_v1_by_kujikato-d5zw59z.png]

Purple + Nightwing.. Hrm... CnC~

RE: General GFX Thread - YsTrY7oN - Mar. 31, 2013

Ah I made this earlier today ...

[Image: Gil2_zps71e4168b.png]

CnC on it ?

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Mar. 31, 2013

It looks nice. Text could be placed somewhere else. Colors are great! Flow is nice too. But it looks a bit flat to me.

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Apr. 06, 2013

My first manipulation work in years (Click to View)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Apr. 06, 2013

Amazing concept, but IMO, each render's quality isn't that satisfactory...

Still, really good work, KIU othellog!

[Image: nightwing_tag_2_v2_by_kujikato-d60mzxw.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Apr. 11, 2013

Recently I and Night-Lock(BeybladerPotter) made a Collab

Ill Show it...

[Image: night_lock_and_focus_collab__by_beyblade...618x44.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Apr. 12, 2013

That is awesome!
Focus you're flow was great but the smudge looked a bit artificial.
Nightlock you got the effects perfect and nailed the lighting at the same time. You should have had the light in purple and not blue so you could have a glow for the smudge.
KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Apr. 12, 2013

Smudge rarely looks real Syco...

[Image: fly_because_you_can_by_kujikato-d61fqzm.png]

[Image: 24c354835858bd1f76e8663863794a69-d61fr0k.png]

Typography again~ CnC

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Apr. 14, 2013

Ahh Idk what this is:
[Image: hwoarang2.png]

(Apr. 11, 2013  4:43 PM)Focus Wrote: Recently I and Night-Lock(BeybladerPotter) made a Collab

Ill Show it...

[Image: night_lock_and_focus_collab__by_beyblade...618x44.png]
Great stuff, what wonders lighting does to an piece >.>
Idk where the hell you guys are learning how to do these smudge styles...