World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 01, 2009

i always enjoy the prospect of running more than the actual running part

that, and its about 15 degrees [fahrenheit] makes for some carpy conditions

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - To - Mar. 02, 2009

You know I'm bored when I'm filling out my Club Nintendo surverys (why the hell am I part of Club Nintendo again?).

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Mar. 02, 2009

Sorry to hear that Crimson.
And I threw it XD. So, yeah, I was asking for it.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Blitz - Mar. 02, 2009

My work sucks!
I do a 6 hour shift, thats not bad, the people I work with are fun and stuff. But at the END of my shift I get told I might not be getting £220 worth of my wages! Because my stupid manager didn't put me on the work system as soon as I joined because "there was a fault in the system" according to him >:[ I'm soo annoyed atm...

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - NAP - Mar. 02, 2009

Dude, that's so wrong! I hope everything works out for the best.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 02, 2009

(Mar. 02, 2009  1:08 AM)Blitz Wrote: My work sucks!
I do a 6 hour shift, thats not bad, the people I work with are fun and stuff. But at the END of my shift I get told I might not be getting £220 worth of my wages! Because my stupid manager didn't put me on the work system as soon as I joined because "there was a fault in the system" according to him >:[ I'm soo annoyed atm...

That's illegal. Report him to your labour board if he doesn't pay you.

So I hear Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun-Li is in as many theatres as a Uwe Boll film and is just as good.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 02, 2009

Do you have proof that you worked (time card, or what have you)? If so, yeah that's definitely illegal and should be reported.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Blue - Mar. 02, 2009

(Mar. 02, 2009  2:02 AM)Artie Wrote:

Do you have proof that you worked (time card, or what have you)? If so, yeah that's definitely illegal and should be reported.

Yeah. thats a BS excuse. If they don't pay you say the next pay period, it just got ugly. btw do you work for some kind of chain store?

Oh carp this, I quit building model kits. I just cut my finger all over the place because of trying to fish out a lost part from my vent. carp this.

(Mar. 02, 2009  5:53 AM)Blue Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2009  2:02 AM)Artie Wrote: Do you have proof that you worked (time card, or what have you)? If so, yeah that's definitely illegal and should be reported.

Yeah. thats a BS excuse. If they don't pay you say the next pay period, it just got ugly. btw do you work for some kind of chain store?

Yeh it's a chain store & I don't really have any proof but the hours I have wrote down since I started >.>
But yeh if I don't get that money I'm gonna report it.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - SK - Mar. 02, 2009

lol my job tried something like that on me, i was missing about $300
but i caused such a huge shitstorm that i got the money after a few days haha

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Rocky - Mar. 02, 2009

(Mar. 02, 2009  8:25 AM)Blitz Wrote: Yeh it's a chain store & I don't really have any proof but the hours I have wrote down since I started >.>
But yeh if I don't get that money I'm gonna report it.

I thought you worked at Pizza Express? Gasp

Chain resturant then lol.

Ah okay. That sucks though, I hope you get it sorted out. If not, make sure you get at least a years worth of pizza. Preferably with extra cheese. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Ash - Mar. 02, 2009

Tommorow I get my High School Acception reply (whatever)! Im scared I wont get into school with my bro's Speechless

Ooh, that's pretty nerve racking. Good luck! Where are you trying to get into? :3

When I was that age my letter got lost in the post so I didn't find out if I got in or not until all of the teachers started saying 'congratulations' to my mum who was as clueless as me. XD

Lol, I am trying to get into a school in west london (name hidden) which is so called 'one of the best schools in london'

if you really want to find out just PM me Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Giga - Mar. 02, 2009

They all say that, lol. Why does it matter? Not like we'l brake into West London to go "boo" is it?

I PM'd him. He wants proof I'm not a stalker. XD Any ideas?

Are you carping serious?

:p just swear to god XD

I wouldn't lie to you. :3

EDIT: I swear to God, with WBO as my witness, I'm not a stalker. Tired I like older guys anyways. Wink

yes shes carping serious

I wear to god
I'd swear to god, but whatever floats your boat XD
Anyway, bit to suspicious aren't you?