World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Yugioh General Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Yugioh General Discussion (/Thread-Yugioh-General-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - Ali Baba - Dec. 13, 2020

I really want a legendary decks with @Ignister on it

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - kai edits - Dec. 13, 2020

Anyone plays crystal beasts or yubel?

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - PinkRose - Dec. 14, 2020

Nope. They pretty much die to anything at this point.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - PeppzieCola - Dec. 14, 2020

I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh since like April- so what's the new best deck now? Is the game any different from April? Any new rules? Strategies?

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - Zeutron - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:52 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh since like April- so what's the new best deck now? Is the game any different from April? Any new rules? Strategies?

Well if you haven’t heard about master rule 5, it’s basically the master rule that allows you to summon most extra deck monsters to any monster zone even if a link monster isn’t pointing to it. Face up pendulums and other link monsters still need to be summoned to zones link monsters point to. I wouldn’t really say there is a particular “best deck” in the current meta as it is pretty colourful.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - Ali Baba - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:52 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh since like April- so what's the new best deck now? Is the game any different from April? Any new rules? Strategies?
Invoked Dogmatika is awesome. Here is the profile: https://ygoprodeck.com/dogmatika-invoked/

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 14, 2020

I need help with a deck for rush duel. I want a Exodia deck, what cards should I use?

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Well if you haven’t heard about master rule 5, it’s basically the master rule that allows you to summon most extra deck monsters to any monster zone even if a link monster isn’t pointing to it. Face up pendulums and other link monsters still need to be summoned to zones link monsters point to. I wouldn’t really say there is a particular “best deck” in the current meta as it is pretty colourful.

Strategy who needs that when we have spell mining cave and Exodia? I know I don’t

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - Eclipse Force - Dec. 14, 2020

Ancient Guardians unearths powerful new monsters in Spring 2021! This 60-card booster set introduces 3 brand-new strategies along with older cards that enhance them. As in Toon Chaos and Genesis Impact, 15 cards from the set will also be available as Collector’s Rares, and these will include a mix of new cards and older favorites.

A new Graveyard-based strategy rises to the occasion! Ancient Guardians will also include hard-to-find older cards to help make your Graveyard rain with monsters so you can pit them against your opponent.

Pendulum Summon and compose a brand-new harmony! Pay close attention to the Pendulum Scales of your monsters and maximize your Pendulum Summons. Ancient Guardians will also include classic cards for Pendulum strategies like Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer and Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer.

Finally, a new theme with a spin on Synchro Summoning so cool it’ll send a chill down your opponent’s spine! Look for more information on exactly how it’ll work in 2021.

Set Contents:

The complete Ancient Guardians booster set contains 60 cards:
10 Ultra Rare Cards, 15 Super Rare Cards, 35 Rare Cards
15 cards in the set are also available as “Collector‘s Rares”

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 14, 2020

Is Yugi and the og squad dead in 5ds?

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - Zeutron - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I need help with a deck for rush duel. I want a Exodia deck, what cards should I use?

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well if you haven’t heard about master rule 5, it’s basically the master rule that allows you to summon most extra deck monsters to any monster zone even if a link monster isn’t pointing to it. Face up pendulums and other link monsters still need to be summoned to zones link monsters point to. I wouldn’t really say there is a particular “best deck” in the current meta as it is pretty colourful.

Strategy who needs that when we have spell mining cave and Exodia? I know I don’t

Honestly mystic mine decks are pretty bad. Especially the ones with Exodia because it pretty much slows them down.

(Dec. 14, 2020  10:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I need help with a deck for rush duel. I want a Exodia deck, what cards should I use?

Honestly mystic mine decks are pretty bad. Especially the ones with Exodia because it pretty much slows them down.

It makes for a solid defense.

(Dec. 14, 2020  10:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly mystic mine decks are pretty bad. Especially the ones with Exodia because it pretty much slows them down.

It makes for a solid defense.

Pretty much all decks are either maining back row destruction and a lot of them are siding twin twisters/lightning storm (including my own). Yes the deck was powerful initially but after a couple of sets released and feather duster ended up getting limited, it has lost its touch.

(Dec. 14, 2020  10:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It makes for a solid defense.

Pretty much all decks are either maining back row destruction and a lot of them are siding twin twisters/lightning storm (including my own). Yes the deck was powerful initially but after a couple of sets released and feather duster ended up getting limited, it has lost its touch.

It still works for me.

(Dec. 14, 2020  10:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Pretty much all decks are either maining back row destruction and a lot of them are siding twin twisters/lightning storm (including my own). Yes the deck was powerful initially but after a couple of sets released and feather duster ended up getting limited, it has lost its touch.

It still works for me.

That’s really odd lol. Where are you playing this deck?

(Dec. 14, 2020  10:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It still works for me.

That’s really odd lol. Where are you playing this deck?

In locals.

(Dec. 14, 2020  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: That’s really odd lol. Where are you playing this deck?

In locals.

Well no offense but your locals must be a bit on the weaker scale if they are having trouble with mystic mine Exodia.

(Dec. 14, 2020  11:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: In locals.

Well no offense but your locals must be a bit on the weaker scale if they are having trouble with mystic mine Exodia.

It could also be due to my crazy luck.

Eclipse Force did you hear about how Konami is trying to replicate an anime duel disk with real holograms? I just wanted to confirm with you if this is fake or real.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - Eclipse Force - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  11:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well no offense but your locals must be a bit on the weaker scale if they are having trouble with mystic mine Exodia.

It could also be due to my crazy luck.

Eclipse Force did you hear about how Konami is trying to replicate an anime duel disk with real holograms? I just wanted to confirm with you if this is fake or real.

AR battling exists but I' not sure about a duel disc made out of holograms.

From what I've found they're using AR Holograms to cast projections of monsters, not a hologram duel disc.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  2:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It could also be due to my crazy luck.

AR battling exists but I' not sure about a duel disc made out of holograms.

From what I've found they're using AR Holograms to cast projections of monsters, not a hologram duel disc.

It would be cool if they actually did a hologram duel disk like in the anime.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - Zeutron - Dec. 15, 2020

Maybe with a bit of work a holo lens can replicate Yugioh duels.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 15, 2020

I made Beyblade combos for the god cards

Slifer the executive producer: infinite Hyperion (the swords are Slifer’s teeth and there’s no attachments) 2D (awakened to represent slifer’s belly) dimension’ (lord ver, this is slifer’s effect except cards are replaced by height)
Mega-ultra chicken: Mirage Fafnir (it absorbs spin/life points, but it doesn’t do it in the most effective way) 2B (it’s just golden that’s all) evolution (golden ver, Mega Ultra Chicken goes through stages just like evolution)
Obelisk (toooooormeeeeentt): cho-z Valkyrie (just looks like obelisk) sting (ace dragon) bullet (supposed to be the two tributes for Obelisk’s effect)

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - Eclipse Force - Dec. 15, 2020

[Rush Duel] Destined Power Destruction announced
[Image: TJyUo6c.jpg]

RD/KP04-JP047 Post-Apocalyptic Beast-Warrior Legend
Normal Spell Card
[Requirement] You can activate this if you control a face-up monster (Level 7 or higher/Beast-Warrior-Type).
[Effect] Select 1 monster in your GY (Level 4 or lower/Beast-Warrior-Type), and Special Summon it to your field in face-up Defense Position.

RD/KP04-JP059 Jewelry Trap Hole
Normal Trap Card
[Requirement] You can activate this when your opponent Normal or Special Summon a monster(s) while you control 3 face-up monsters (Aqua-Type).
[Effect] Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls (Level 8 or lower) and destroy it.
Note: This card’s name is a play on Juliana, a risque dance club in early 90s Japan.
[Image: IZKaFbD.png]
[Image: R3MgmXR.png]

RD/B001-JP001 エルフの剣士 Elf no Kenshi (Celtic Guardian)
Level 4 EARTH Warrior Normal Monster
ATK 1400
DEF 1200
剣術を学んだエルフ。素早い攻撃で敵を翻弄する。
(An elf who learned to wield a sword, he baffles enemies with lightning-swift attacks.)
[Image: vbQJOuL.png]

Psycho Burial
Normal Spell
Effect: [Requirements] You can activate this by paying 1000 LP. [Effect] Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. If your opponent controls 3 monsters, you can send 1 more card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Acute Shot
Normal Trap
Effect: [Requirements] You can activate this when an opponent’s monster declares an attack. [Effect] Select 1 monster (WATER) in your Graveyard, you gain 100 LP x [the Level of the selected monster], and inflict 100 damage x [the Level of the selected monster] to your opponent.
[Image: kn9MUT0.png]
[Image: 8oorYol.png]

(Dec. 15, 2020  4:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Rush Duel] Destined Power Destruction announced

Normal Spell Card
[Requirement] You can activate this if you control a face-up monster (Level 7 or higher/Beast-Warrior-Type).
[Effect] Select 1 monster in your GY (Level 4 or lower/Beast-Warrior-Type), and Special Summon it to your field in face-up Defense Position.

Normal Trap Card
[Requirement] You can activate this when your opponent Normal or Special Summon a monster(s) while you control 3 face-up monsters (Aqua-Type).
[Effect] Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls (Level 8 or lower) and destroy it.
Note: This card’s name is a play on Juliana, a risque dance club in early 90s Japan.

ATK 1400
DEF 1200
剣術を学んだエルフ。素早い攻撃で敵を翻弄する。
(An elf who learned to wield a sword, he baffles enemies with lightning-swift attacks.)

Psycho Burial
Normal Spell
Effect: [Requirements] You can activate this by paying 1000 LP. [Effect] Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. If your opponent controls 3 monsters, you can send 1 more card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Acute Shot
Normal Trap
Effect: [Requirements] You can activate this when an opponent’s monster declares an attack. [Effect] Select 1 monster (WATER) in your Graveyard, you gain 100 LP x [the Level of the selected monster], and inflict 100 damage x [the Level of the selected monster] to your opponent.

Obnoxious Celtic punching bag.

kai edits seems like no one cares about the no rush duel stuff, might as well just remove it from the title.

RE: Yugioh General Discussion(no rush duel stuff allowed) - kai edits - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  4:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  4:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Rush Duel] Destined Power Destruction announced

Normal Spell Card

Normal Trap Card

ATK 1400
DEF 1200
剣術を学んだエルフ。素早い攻撃で敵を翻弄する。

Psycho Burial
Normal Spell

Acute Shot
Normal Trap

Obnoxious Celtic punching bag.

kai edits seems like no one cares about the no rush duel stuff, might as well just remove it from the title.
Never!!!!!!
You are cursed with 69 years of bad luck if you post rush duel stuff here!

(Dec. 15, 2020  4:39 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  4:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Obnoxious Celtic punching bag.

Never!!!!!!
You are cursed with 69 years of bad luck if you post rush duel stuff here!

Jus because you don’t like it doesn’t mean that we don’t, I think we all like rush duel or are at least comfortable with it so we could curse you 10 fold for banning it (checkmate). This isn’t just your thread