World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Dec. 09, 2012

Focus
With most of your tags your backgrounds are flat, the depth isn't there. The affects are cool but it seems you "focus" LOL too much on effects and compo; not realistic lighting and depth. The flows pretty good.
At least your tags are clean, I'm messy as carp...

Some of my latest works: (Click to View)

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Dec. 10, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  10:39 AM)Focus Wrote: Sorry for Double posting but this is kinda like Updating...

Me and Nightlock(Beybladerpotter) made a collab...

Here It is

[Image: JNyqL.png]

CNC Please...
Bio forge darius.. Went 36-2-12 with him. Level 24 started playing almost 2 and a half months ago. But let's get to the point.

Love the effects, the flow. Lighting needs improvement and the effects on darius could be removed with a soft brush. I see no blending, the color scheme is great! Hardly see depth though, really nice use of text.

I like it.

RE: General GFX Thread - Ga' - Dec. 11, 2012

I guess, CnC my slapstick job of a sig? It's been a while since I made one. I just used one of my oldest backgrounds and thought the combo worked nicely.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Dec. 11, 2012

Recent Messi tag

[Image: mess.png]

Sad he's injured hmmm
Anyways CnC n is it better than my current sig?

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Dec. 11, 2012

Which one is the best?

[Image: 2g0uR.png]

[Image: wCFkd.png]

[Image: JazwK.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Olencia - Dec. 11, 2012

(Dec. 11, 2012  4:36 PM)Daft Mau5 Wrote: Which one is the best?

Usually my favourite colour would be the blue. But the red has more tone distinction and just stands out more ^^

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Dec. 11, 2012

Here's a new one Smile
[Image: yoshibattleedition.png]
PSD Pack:
[Image: coverbs.png]
http://www.filedropper.com/psdpacktoophreshedition

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Dec. 12, 2012

(Dec. 11, 2012  2:20 PM)Syco Wrote: Recent Messi tag
[Image: mess.png]
Sad he's injured hmmm
Anyways CnC n is it better than my current sig?

There is no Blending at all. you just smudged multiple colors (From what I can see). Also, the FIFA logo below is out-of-place. Depth and some other fundamentals are missing. Over-all not a good tag...

KIU! and BTW, CnC on my Sig? (Seems like Samurai Pegasis is the new thing, so why not?)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Dec. 12, 2012

Too bright, too crowded. The text is okay I guess. Lighting is perfect, depth is also. Focal is lost because it's a tad too large, I'm assuming the Face is the focal, but the shiny lights distract it. Love it otherwise.

[Image: DarkKnightDragooonGoldVersionTag11.png]
CnC my latest work

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Dec. 14, 2012

Damn I need work:
[Image: masseffects.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Dec. 14, 2012

Dark corner looks weird
Otherwise looks great.

RE: General GFX Thread - MexaMaster - Dec. 14, 2012

Please excuse my ignorance,but how do you smudge on photoshop?I can't seemed to find the option -,-

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Dec. 14, 2012

Look up tutorial. That's my advice ... You should get know how to use effects before actually making stuff

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Dec. 15, 2012

I really don't know what I was aiming for with this tag:

[Image: weird_north_korea_soldier_tag__by_simply...5o1vcj.png]

The only thing I personally don't like about it is the effect C4D I used by the render... but I suppose others may think otherwise. I still like it, overall, though, and I'm trying to stray away from basic smudging in my tags and trying to use C4Ds more effectively, haha.

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Dec. 15, 2012

(Dec. 15, 2012  12:30 AM)Mino Wrote: I really don't know what I was aiming for with this tag:

[Image: weird_north_korea_soldier_tag__by_simply...5o1vcj.png]

The only thing I personally don't like about it is the effect C4D I used by the render... but I suppose others may think otherwise. I still like it, overall, though, and I'm trying to stray away from basic smudging in my tags and trying to use C4Ds more effectively, haha.
That motion blur is a little too strong for how you sharpened your focal. You also seemed to sharpen the whole render I would stay away form the right arm and gun. Basically if you sharpen the render or your focal that much the background doesn't have to be that blurred.

[Image: lei.png]

[Image: nas3.png]
CnC's?

RE: General GFX Thread - Ga' - Dec. 15, 2012

(Dec. 11, 2012  4:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I guess, CnC my slapstick job of a sig? It's been a while since I made one. I just used one of my oldest backgrounds and thought the combo worked nicely.

I know it's only a little bit up the page, but just checking to make sure it wasn't lost.
I just want an opinion from you people.

RE: General GFX Thread - MexaMaster - Dec. 15, 2012

(Dec. 15, 2012  2:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2012  4:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I guess, CnC my slapstick job of a sig? It's been a while since I made one. I just used one of my oldest backgrounds and thought the combo worked nicely.

I know it's only a little bit up the page, but just checking to make sure it wasn't lost.

Too dark and the Render IS EXTREMELY hard too see IMO

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Dec. 15, 2012

@GaHooleone,

The concept itself is a really cool idea. I like it. Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Dec. 15, 2012

(Dec. 15, 2012  2:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

You might not know but this is one of the rules of the General GFX Thread

(Oct. 01, 2012  9:05 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: 20. General GFX Thread
Its not the mandatory CnC thread. It is completely optional for people to provide critique. And if your post is "ignored" do not repeatedly spam the thread asking for CnC. Repeat offenders will be confronted.[/undefined]

It's really dark but I can see what effect you were trying to do. Overall not bad, just keep on experimenting.

RE: General GFX Thread - Ga' - Dec. 15, 2012

Fair enough, I haven't actually done this since early-mid 2011. Alright, I'll be sure to check the rules next time.

Well yes, dark is the effect I'm trying to go for. Appreciate the compliments and I'll experiment more when I get time and motivation.

RE: General GFX Thread - MexaMaster - Dec. 15, 2012

Well,this was a fail. I tried smudging for the first time,and it didn't go as planned...

[Image: WAKL4.jpg]

CnC,I guess

Focus is,truely the master of smudge when it comes to this...

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Dec. 15, 2012

You seem to have all your setting set very high. Try making the brush smaller for more detail. I can't see the render, hardly. It's not very good.

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Dec. 15, 2012

(Dec. 15, 2012  2:29 AM)othellog Wrote: That motion blur is a little too strong for how you sharpened your focal. You also seemed to sharpen the whole render I would stay away form the right arm and gun. Basically if you sharpen the render or your focal that much the background doesn't have to be that blurred.
Alright, so made a few changes involving what was commented in this post, and here's the result:

[Image: GameTag2_zpsce17281f.png]

Is it any better, guys? Or rather, what else could I edit to make it look slightly better, haha.

EDIT: Just realized, I made another tag in a blue/purple (this one is blue) hue .-.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Dec. 16, 2012

They are cool colors Smile

mexa, Focus is NOT the expert, at least not the number one, in smudge. DGN is the current expert, his smudge works are beyond Focus's and far beyond Synth, othellog, and myself. Use Tuts for smudge, it's the best way to start off.

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Dec. 16, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  5:24 AM)Kujikato Wrote: They are cool colors Smile

mexa, Focus is NOT the expert, at least not the number one, in smudge. DGN is the current expert, his smudge works are beyond Focus's and far beyond Synth, othellog, and myself. Use Tuts for smudge, it's the best way to start off.

Agreed With You Kuji!

Im Not the best in smudge im just a beginner in Smudge........

cnc on MIno's Tag:

Once See the Colours of the Render and Background it doesnt blend in well...

The Effect is very Good one! Liked it!

Right side is very Empty... Add some stuff to the flow in the right....

Some Gradient Maps and Photofilters WOULD Help in Blending....

BTW I made a new tag! Yay! This is for the Secret Santa gifty thingy on Other Community!

[Image: witchwbo.png]

C&C please