World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - SilverChronos - Nov. 16, 2012

@Kuji love it, but there's too much red. Get the fractal to use more black (at least I think it's a fractal)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 16, 2012

No red fractal really, it was blue XD

Working on a new smudge style, will reveal it during the Semi-Finals of the revival tournament...

RE: General GFX Thread - Katniss - Nov. 16, 2012

Ive desided to have a go at GIMP. So can someone just give me a basic tut on how to make backgrounds? It would be so so so helpfull. (If you wondering why im posting this because I dropped out is because im just messing around now.For a little bit.)

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Nov. 16, 2012

(Nov. 16, 2012  5:38 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: Ive desided to have a go at GIMP. So can someone just give me a basic tut on how to make backgrounds? It would be so so so helpfull. (If you wondering why im posting this because I dropped out is because im just messing around now.For a little bit.)

You must be new to the internet.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gimp+background+tutorials

RE: General GFX Thread - SilverChronos - Nov. 16, 2012

I was talking about the bg, Kuji.

RE: General GFX Thread - Luck - Nov. 16, 2012

[Image: 29819_286328071486475_119346537_n.jpg]
CnC please Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Nov. 17, 2012

Luck that is very impresive. Especialy for a beginer such as yourself. There isn't really anything I can see wrong with it (but keep in mind I'm looking at it on my iPhone). There is only one flaw that u see and it is tge text is to large.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 17, 2012

Just the text... blend it in more, and focalize it.

awesome job, depth is lacking.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Nov. 17, 2012

I don't like my current one very much because of the simplicity and lack of flow, but CnC I suppose. I want to see what you think Tongue_out

Simple sometimes is the best.

There is a decent flow, but the random web-like things on the left could be adjusted to help it.
Too Monotone.
Focal is kinda lost, and too large.
Lighting needs work
Compo is splendid though.
KIU~

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Nov. 17, 2012

CnC please
[Image: iwfO0.png]

Flow is seen, but not nicely done, render is LQ, lighting is off, blending is decent, it's too bland, no depth, etc.

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Nov. 17, 2012

(Nov. 17, 2012  5:41 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Flow is seen, but not nicely done, render is LQ, lighting is off, blending is decent, it's too bland, no depth, etc.

KIU!
One of the most contradictory posts I've seen, but I do indeed know what you mean (cuz it is kinda obvious, but I kinda sorta read it literally XD)

So this isn't a waste of a post...
[Image: jaden_yuki_tag_by_simplydaft-d5ebbpl.png]
Something I made awhile ago, but never got CnC for it. People on deviantART seemed to like it, lol.

How is it contradictory?

It's too messy, lighting is nice, but flow is Confused
The color scheme is sick nonetheless, loving the "destroyed" or shatter effect on the end of his card folder thingy.
Text could be better~

KIU~

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Nov. 17, 2012

(Nov. 17, 2012  5:55 AM)Kujikato Wrote: le snip
You pointed out the things he could fix in it, then said "Keep it up", haha. Then again, you mentioned flow, sooo not necessarily as contradictory as I had originally perceived it to be. I'm not intending to be offensive about this, though, and I deeply apologize if it came across as rude, I'm not one to be rude like that XD

I think that's what I had originally liked the most about the sig, I liked the color scheme I made out of it with the smudge and fractals. Wish I could have made the eyes pop a bit more, but that file's long gone, so I can't do much with it, hah.

Well, KIU is for encouragement, the it could mean anything from the horrible work, the effort etc. We mean it in a positive way, so yeah XD.

Yeah, you don't seem the type to be rude XD No offense detected or taken~

Still, cool sig, not a waste of memory XD~

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Nov. 17, 2012

(Nov. 17, 2012  5:59 AM)Mino Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  5:55 AM)Kujikato Wrote: le snip
You pointed out the things he could fix in it, then said "Keep it up", haha. Then again, you mentioned flow, sooo not necessarily as contradictory as I had originally perceived it to be. I'm not intending to be offensive about this, though, and I deeply apologize if it came across as rude, I'm not one to be rude like that XD

I think that's what I had originally liked the most about the sig, I liked the color scheme I made out of it with the smudge and fractals. Wish I could have made the eyes pop a bit more, but that file's long gone, so I can't do much with it, hah.

My only comment is that it's sharpened a lot... don't do that much

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Nov. 17, 2012

CnC?(I smudged)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Nov. 17, 2012

No depth is seen, and the Render won't blend much. The text should go: I can't see it properly...

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Death! - Nov. 17, 2012

So I started using Photoshop CS6 and made this with it....
[Image: Flash-1.png]
CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Luck - Nov. 17, 2012

(Nov. 17, 2012  12:31 AM)Voltage Wrote: Luck that is very impresive. Especialy for a beginer such as yourself. There isn't really anything I can see wrong with it (but keep in mind I'm looking at it on my iPhone). There is only one flaw that u see and it is tge text is to large.

(Nov. 17, 2012  3:55 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Just the text... blend it in more, and focalize it.

awesome job, depth is lacking.

Gasp I made something OK! Gasp
XD I realize that text something that needs serious work from me :L

EDIT:
[Image: 374468_286644581454824_1184579504_n.jpg]
CnC Please!
PLEASE NOTE: For some reason it came out much more LQ than it was before...

RE: General GFX Thread - Katniss - Nov. 17, 2012

[Image: IMADESOMETHINGFROMGIMPYAY.jpg]
I finally acomplished something in GIMP. Any CNC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Chibiterasu - Nov. 18, 2012

[Image: SJL4T.png]
CNC Please?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Nov. 18, 2012

[Image: Ab7j5.png]
CnC? also this one:
[Image: mwBG4.png]

Don't blame me: it was an Instant Sig. Just pasted like a maniac doing all of this

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Nov. 18, 2012

Nice synth, I really like the second one better for some reason. Everything just looks great for both. So yeah, nice job!

I realize I didn't CnC, but the rules don't say we have to. I'm just leaving a comment.