World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 11, 2012

Googling for tuts is a choice as well. I've gotten some good stuff from that. Most of the stuff I make for friends is always good. They NEVER get a bad piece of work from me.

RE: General GFX Thread - SilverChronos - Nov. 11, 2012

(Nov. 11, 2012  2:55 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Googling for tuts is a choice as well. I've gotten some good stuff from that. Most of the stuff I make for friends is always good. They NEVER get a bad piece of work from me.

Eh, well I am probably in a much different situation than you. Anyway, googling is annoying, because most people there have no clue what they're talking about. You may have different experiences with google, though.

RE: General GFX Thread - ☣ - Nov. 11, 2012

CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Nov. 11, 2012

(Nov. 11, 2012  7:40 AM)Viral Wrote: PS: I'm actually scared of losing because you asked for Cnc on that -.-

Thanks! It means a lot coming from you. Same with Kuji. That sig took me awhile to get it to the point where I liked it. And trust me, I won't be able to beat you.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Nov. 11, 2012

Can i ask for Cnc on this which i made for F.L.A.S.H?
[Image: flash.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - King of Misfits - Nov. 12, 2012

CnC?
[Image: KingoMisfits.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Nov. 12, 2012

Good rendering, good color scheme, but text is distracting and hard to read. Also has some flow but could use some improvements.

RE: General GFX Thread - SilverChronos - Nov. 12, 2012

Meh, it's good, and I like the cracked BG, but I don't like the text, just like beybladefoever.

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Nov. 12, 2012

Got really, really bored, so I made a YouTube background for my new YouTube channel (a work in progress right now)
This also happens to be the first thing I've created with Photoshop CS6, lol. It's meant to be pretty basic, and sort of cliche, I've never really liked designing non-Partner backgrounds, but it gives me something to do.

RE: General GFX Thread - Death! - Nov. 12, 2012

So I made a signature for F.l.a.s.h,and then after checking out the next page,I saw that Blood had made his request.....
CnC?
[Image: Flashsig.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 12, 2012

Your basis of smudge and flow is decent. You just need more blending, and better composition. I see some future in smudge for you, KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Death! - Nov. 12, 2012

Well I tried using a different type of render instead of always using a beyblade render all the time..
CnC?
[Image: Flash.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 12, 2012

Text and the vibration effect NEED TO GO.\

It's still basic smudge. KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Imperial - Nov. 12, 2012

[Image: protomansig1.png]

CnC? I'd like to know what I need to improve on.

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Nov. 12, 2012

(Nov. 12, 2012  4:55 PM)Imperial Wrote: [Image: protomansig1.png]

CnC? I'd like to know what I need to improve on.

Messy...No Flow , Blending is okay!Too bright.. Work on Depth and Composition!

BTW Good one

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Nov. 12, 2012

CnC please.

[Image: PsaBu.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 13, 2012

Way to blurry, no flow. Depth is decent, lighting is nonexistent. A nice change from your usual though. KIU

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Nov. 14, 2012

Sorry but i was trying some new stuff.

[Image: EVPbn.png]

[Image: DGsay.png]

[Image: 0LEUw.png]

CnC please.

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Nov. 14, 2012

(Nov. 14, 2012  2:23 AM)Voltage Wrote: Sorry but i was trying some new stuff.

[Image: EVPbn.png]

[Image: DGsay.png]

[Image: 0LEUw.png]

CnC please.

First one! Over Contrasted and i didnt like SIDES being Black... Need to work on Depth and Flow

Second one! Render is stretched ! heres a tip! Hold on Shift key and then Stretch ...Where's Flow?..Need to work on Blending ... Random C4d,Random Bg wont create much depth XD!

Third one! Better of all these Three IMO , Smudging Looks Okay but u need to work more..White Lines Destroy the Blending.. Try To Blend Them by Clipping mask or Changing Colour etc...Flow is not good..A good Light Source is Needed

Correct Me If i am Wrong XD!

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Nov. 14, 2012

Is this better?

[Image: 0So2A.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Nov. 14, 2012

Blending is better, but the render looks LQ. There isn't a good light source which would brighten up the tag. Text could blend in better. I'd type more but I'm on a phone. Keep it up!

RE: General GFX Thread - Chibiterasu - Nov. 15, 2012

CNC on my first Signature?

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Nov. 16, 2012

(Nov. 15, 2012  3:20 AM)AlmightyProdigy Wrote: CNC on my first Signature?

For your first sig thats ok. The smudging definitely needs improvement. You need to add some lighting effects as well. This sig also has no depth.

Also CnC this new sig i made.
[Image: VjiMU.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 16, 2012

[Image: IronmanTagGFXBattlebeybladefoever.png]
CnC this blast of energy~

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Nov. 16, 2012

Voltage Not much flow or blending. the render looks lq. The chess board type pattern spoils everything. No source of lighting.