World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - May. 19, 2019

(May. 18, 2019  9:28 PM)Sora1654 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  9:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If you ask me, half an hour to days. It depends on complexity

Oh okay and also are all the designed beyblades metal or plastic?

Design are just data. You decide the method To 3D print them. FDM is most common way, which prints PLA and ABS
 SLS prints Metal.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - May. 19, 2019

(May. 18, 2019  8:45 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  7:02 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: I checked the back of the beys when I was playing, they have slopes, I just don't know if they would work or not.
plus the beys without abilities would work the best because of the fact that they wouldn't need separated parts.

I'm almost certain that Roktavor R3 and Valtryek V3 (both forms) could be printed with multiple parts. I haven't played the app in a while because it keeps crashing upon startup, but I remember that the app showed V3's wings moving, but idk if it has the peg that allows for a spring, and it might clip through the Layer model. For R3, the wings would almost always show up right underneath the layer for me because of some glitch, so they have to be separate.

The Roktavor R3 wings are part of the model, it's just that there's a glitch where the wings are off model. V3 has the peg, but it can't move if it's all one piece. Again it would be better because beys without abilities wouldn't need separate parts for the abilities.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CitrusNinja3 - May. 19, 2019

(May. 19, 2019  9:32 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  8:45 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm almost certain that Roktavor R3 and Valtryek V3 (both forms) could be printed with multiple parts. I haven't played the app in a while because it keeps crashing upon startup, but I remember that the app showed V3's wings moving, but idk if it has the peg that allows for a spring, and it might clip through the Layer model. For R3, the wings would almost always show up right underneath the layer for me because of some glitch, so they have to be separate.

The Roktavor R3 wings are part of the model, it's just that there's a glitch where the wings are off model. V3 has the peg, but it can't move if it's all one piece. Again it would be better because beys without abilities wouldn't need separate parts for the abilities.

I think that, because they’re moving parts, they have to me separate models, as long as they’re shown to do that in the game.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sora1654 - May. 20, 2019

(May. 19, 2019  6:03 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  9:28 PM)Sora1654 Wrote: Oh okay and also are all the designed beyblades metal or plastic?

Design are just data. You decide the method To 3D print them. FDM is most common way, which prints PLA and ABS
 SLS prints Metal.

I think I understand now  so if the blader wanted a metal layer all he or she would have to do is use SLS?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - May. 20, 2019

(May. 20, 2019  2:39 AM)Sora1654 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  6:03 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Design are just data. You decide the method To 3D print them. FDM is most common way, which prints PLA and ABS
 SLS prints Metal.

I think I understand now  so if the blader wanted a metal layer all he or she would have to do is use SLS?
Metal printing isn't cheap at the first place. If any service gives you option you can ask if it's metal or something else. 
It's most common way of metal printing, but other materials with similar property can use used too. 

Overall, SLS is metal and select it if you want metal.

(May. 20, 2019  3:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  2:39 AM)Sora1654 Wrote: I think I understand now  so if the blader wanted a metal layer all he or she would have to do is use SLS?
Metal printing isn't cheap at the first place. If any service gives you option you can ask if it's metal or something else. 
It's most common way of metal printing, but other materials with similar property can use used too. 

Oh Okay, do you think it's possible for me to create my own beyblade if it's my first time?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - May. 20, 2019

(May. 20, 2019  7:31 AM)Sora1654 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  3:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Metal printing isn't cheap at the first place. If any service gives you option you can ask if it's metal or something else. 

Oh Okay, do you think it's possible for me to create my own beyblade if it's my first time?
It is. Just don't get confused from vertices. Try something simple first.

(May. 20, 2019  8:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  7:31 AM)Sora1654 Wrote: Oh Okay, do you think it's possible for me to create my own beyblade if it's my first time?
It is. Just don't get confused from vertices. Try something simple first.
Thanks, I kinda had an idea about the beyblade.  Can I show you?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - May. 20, 2019

you can post anything related to the thread title as long as it is not inappropriate.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - May. 21, 2019

(May. 19, 2019  10:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  9:32 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: The Roktavor R3 wings are part of the model, it's just that there's a glitch where the wings are off model. V3 has the peg, but it can't move if it's all one piece. Again it would be better because beys without abilities wouldn't need separate parts for the abilities.

I think that, because they’re moving parts, they have to me separate models, as long as they’re shown to do that in the game.

Which would explain the glitch. But if the wings were separate, we could easily just 3d print those and replace the normal R3 wings and and possibly R4 or Ragnarok line. Then, Boom we have a new mod. We need to get somebody on that.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CitrusNinja3 - May. 21, 2019

(May. 21, 2019  12:45 AM)Sunset Blader Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  10:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think that, because they’re moving parts, they have to me separate models, as long as they’re shown to do that in the game.

Which would explain the glitch. But if the wings were separate, we could easily just 3d print those and replace the normal R3 wings and and possibly R4 or Ragnarok line. Then, Boom we have a new mod. We need to get somebody on that.

As long as the wings don't have some aspect that would make them impossible to put onto the real Layer, it would be basic work for someone that knows about that kind of stuff. If there is a shortcut they took that isn't normally visible, editing the model would be necessary.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - boigamer25 - May. 21, 2019

So, how would one make spring loaded parts like G Valkyrie, and how long would that take? Also, how do I make rubber contact points? I have a couple designs I have these gimmicks for and I want to have them printed. It's just a matter of finding out how to execute said gimmicks XD

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - May. 21, 2019

(May. 21, 2019  1:20 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: So, how would one make spring loaded parts like G Valkyrie, and how long would that take? Also, how do I make rubber contact points? I have a couple designs I have these gimmicks for and I want to have them printed. It's just a matter of finding out how to execute said gimmicks XD

For Spring Loaded Components, it should be divided in Layers. 

Rubber Contacts points are easier to MOLD out than find a Printing service that prints with Soft Pla Filament. Making Molds isn't as easy.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - May. 21, 2019

(May. 21, 2019  1:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  12:45 AM)Sunset Blader Wrote: Which would explain the glitch. But if the wings were separate, we could easily just 3d print those and replace the normal R3 wings and and possibly R4 or Ragnarok line. Then, Boom we have a new mod. We need to get somebody on that.

As long as the wings don't have some aspect that would make them impossible to put onto the real Layer, it would be basic work for someone that knows about that kind of stuff. If there is a shortcut they took that isn't normally visible, editing the model would be necessary.
You're right, but if we want to see it happen, we need to ask a beytuber to try the mod, and we need a person to get the wings in the first place.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - May. 21, 2019

Does anyone knows or can anyone confirm to me which type of 3D printer filament have the highest grip, also do any one here have designed a part that uses a self-aligning ball bearing?

Also, what are you guys and/or girls talking about?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - boigamer25 - May. 21, 2019

(May. 21, 2019  5:02 PM)N10 Wrote: Does anyone knows or can anyone confirm to me which type of 3D printer filament have the highest grip, also do any one here have designed a part that uses a self-aligning ball bearing?

Also, what are you guys and/or girls talking about?

3D printing model gimmicks and ripping game files from the app. That's about all that I can gather from the past one or two pages of this thread XD

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MagixG - May. 21, 2019

I think CrazyAries has either abandoned this thread, started working on the other two Cho-Z Enhancement projects, or started trying to figure out the GT system

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - May. 21, 2019

Or maybe he doesn't want to post anything yet...(possible huge reveal???)

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - May. 22, 2019

(May. 21, 2019  6:03 PM)MagixG Wrote: I think CrazyAries has either abandoned this thread, started working on the other two Cho-Z Enhancement projects, or started trying to figure out the GT system

You're most likely right about the latter, because I doubt they'll just abandon the forum, plus they seem to do this between them posting 3D models currently...

(May. 21, 2019  11:19 PM)N12N12 Wrote: Or maybe he doesn't want to post anything yet...(possible huge reveal???)

...and you're probably also right as well.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Nyarko - May. 27, 2019

Hey guys, new guy here. So I was wondering if anyone could help me make a Cho-Z ver of Inferno Ifrit as that's my favorite bey. I would like Crazy Aries to work on it, but I hear that he no longer takes request or aids people in design. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - May. 28, 2019

A few people can help you that are on this thread.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Nyarko - May. 28, 2019

Anyone in particular?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - May. 28, 2019

Sunset Blader ( possible )
Adarsh Abhinav ( possible )

If your design is basic I could try...But I do not know how to do the links like Crazy Aries.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Nyarko - May. 28, 2019

(May. 28, 2019  12:30 AM)N12N12 Wrote: A few people can help you that are on this thread.

(May. 28, 2019  10:19 PM)N12N12 Wrote: Sunset Blader ( possible )

If your design is basic I could try...But I do not know how to do the links like Crazy Aries.

Hm, I suppose I can sketch my idea. Just gotta rust off the ol' artist skills. I'm really just trying to take advantage of penn state's free 3d printer. Also, here's a picture of my boi
[Image: latest?cb=20161111155816]

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Peter_Potter - May. 30, 2019

(May. 28, 2019  10:59 PM)Nyarko Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  12:30 AM)N12N12 Wrote: A few people can help you that are on this thread.

(May. 28, 2019  10:19 PM)N12N12 Wrote: Sunset Blader ( possible )

Hm, I suppose I can sketch my idea. Just gotta rust off the ol' artist skills. I'm really just trying to take advantage of penn state's free 3d printer. Also, here's a picture of my boi
[Image: latest?cb=20161111155816]

That looks really nice!

Uh ... I could use a few pointers with a couple of the software that I'm using to make my own Bey that I'm looking to 3D print, matter of fact they're the only two I've managed to mostly figure out, really.