World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Nov. 08, 2012

I will just let it rain mod notices on people who continue to repeatedly SPAM this thread with requests to be CnC'ed.

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Nov. 08, 2012

I was messing around and made this.

[Image: PxCdB.png]

yeah i already no it is very messy. CnC pleaseCute

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Nov. 09, 2012

Just as u said, very messy. Its very difficult to see the render and the brushes on it just make it worse nd the render is badly rendered

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Nov. 09, 2012

(Nov. 09, 2012  2:34 AM)Syco Wrote: Just as u said, very messy. Its very difficult to see the render and the brushes on it just make it worse nd the render is badly rendered
The render was done better than you describe it as. Sure it has a little white but it's okay. The brushes look like they were duplicated and moved and it doesn't have a god color scheme.

RE: General GFX Thread - kaihiwatari5673 - Nov. 09, 2012

What program do you guys prefer? GIMP 2.6 or GIMP 2.8?

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Nov. 09, 2012

I personally use 2.6, but obviously the newer version will most likely be better.

RE: General GFX Thread - kaihiwatari5673 - Nov. 09, 2012

then what brushes or fractals can be used for gimp 2.6?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 09, 2012

(Nov. 08, 2012  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You also do not want me to come in and criticise your work, as compensation ...

Maybe the guys who've done GFX for a longer period of time would...
That being said I should think all of them should be able to work in GIMP.

RE: General GFX Thread - Nearr - Nov. 09, 2012

this is my screen
how do i get the toolbar? I have no idea how to use gimp.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 09, 2012

If I'm not mistaken, try making a new image file first. The toolbar should pop out then..

Also a GIMP nub, used Photoshop all my GFXlife
Or check in the view section

RE: General GFX Thread - Nearr - Nov. 09, 2012

I tried those. The toolbar doesn't come out. I watched a video and it showed that if you go the certain sections it pops out, but for me all it does is give me, for example smudge abilities.

RE: General GFX Thread - SilverChronos - Nov. 09, 2012

(Nov. 09, 2012  5:34 PM)Néar Wrote: I tried those. The toolbar doesn't come out. I watched a video and it showed that if you go the certain sections it pops out, but for me all it does is give me, for example smudge abilities.

What you do is you go to <windows> Toolbox>. To get the other one go to <Windows> Recently closed docks> and open them all. To get a better setup, go to <Windows> Single window mode>. Make sure there is a check by it. Then you will have the toolbars back.

RE: General GFX Thread - kaihiwatari5673 - Nov. 10, 2012

CnC my current avatar and sig and also these:

RE: General GFX Thread - Ga' - Nov. 10, 2012

You're just pasting images onto a background and writing text next to them. A few of the backgrounds (ex: first one) don't even combine well with the picture and text.

Go follow some tutorials and get some GFX skills, because these could easily be made in a Word document in about 5 minutes. Did you even make the backgrounds yourself?

Well, can you link me to some tutorials that might help me?

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Nov. 10, 2012

Try this one

I watched another video (because that one that beybladefoever recommended really didn't help) and made this:

[Image: tumblr_mda95sfBn21rp2dtmo1_500.jpg]

CnC?

Also this:

[Image: tumblr_mda323rSIG1rp2dtmo1_500.gif]

RE: General GFX Thread - ☣ - Nov. 10, 2012

The first one isn't the best,but the render is rendered nicely and the backround goes good with the render.But the text kindof blends in with the BG.

The second one is bad.Just bad.The backround is bad,the text sucks,and IMO the bey should be spinning faster(if possible)...

RE: General GFX Thread - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Nov. 10, 2012

How's this one?

[Image: TeruSig1.png]

I tried working on overall render placement and blending, and I think this one turned out pretty good, in my opinion.
So, CnC? Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - SilverChronos - Nov. 11, 2012

Hm... I like the background, but the color of it clashes with the render's hair. The font is also a last-minute glance. It should be more blended and visible. Anyway, I love it. KIU!!!

RE: General GFX Thread - kaihiwatari5673 - Nov. 11, 2012

Can somebody CnC this:

[Image: tumblr_mdavi3G7Dv1rp2dtmo1_500.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 11, 2012

No flow, no blending, no depth, bad render placement. get's a D in almost all of the basic GFX concepts.

Research Tuts.
Anddd, ask Synth or me if you need help for animations.~

(Nov. 10, 2012  8:29 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: How's this one?

I tried working on overall render placement and blending, and I think this one turned out pretty good, in my opinion.
So, CnC? Grin

Blending needs to be a tad more obvious. Nice work, but is rather empty. Text needs to be blended more. KIU, you're getting better!

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Nov. 11, 2012

@Kahiwatari Please STOP spamming Cnc, like Insomniac said.

And finally someone that actually listens, and makes me want to cnc.

Flow is epic, color scheme is awesome. Text could do a bit of editing or simply be removed. try to smudge the render, by simply zooming in and erasing parts of it to blend it in.

KIU!

PS: I'm actually scared of losing because you asked for Cnc on that -.-

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Nov. 11, 2012

China's getting much better. Blending is just a key issue on this forum... Guess a tut is in need for.. But well, I'm to darn lazy to make one XD

RE: General GFX Thread - SilverChronos - Nov. 11, 2012

(Nov. 11, 2012  7:40 AM)Viral Wrote: @Kahiwatari Please STOP spamming Cnc, like Insomniac said.

And finally someone that actually listens, and makes me want to cnc.

Flow is epic, color scheme is awesome. Text could do a bit of editing or simply be removed. try to smudge the render, by simply zooming in and erasing parts of it to blend it in.

KIU!

PS: I'm actually scared of losing because you asked for Cnc on that -.-

I don't know, Viral, you're REALLY good, too. Here's something I splashed together in a minute for a friend:
[Image: 8175119606_0eef38ac9e_m.jpg]I know it's absolutely terrible, but it was just a quick cut and paste with some text. I don't know why I actually do these things.
And where can I find tuts other than youtube and the GIMP website?
EDIT: it was supposed to be 500X500, but the jpg keeps messing it up. I can't get it any larger DX