World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Oct. 23, 2012

Syco When i first got PS CS5 i thought its very hard and i thought that GIMP is better than it.Later i found the real uses of photoshop . IMO Photoshop is better than any other applications in image manipulation!...

Cnc! XD:

U are using the same brush again and again.....as Viral said yeah Multiple renders distract a Sig.....

You need to learn basics...

Soon Im gonna make a Video Tut of Basics needs of a Sig

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 23, 2012

If u do could u pm me the link please

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 23, 2012

Well, pulling off a double render tag is one of the hardest things, ever. Bruhed need to go *poof*. Or be incorporated better.

And yeah, I took a year learning Photoshop, ask Synth how bad I was like, last year XD, I was, total NUB! hahahaha.
http://www.guildinn.com/forum/ is the possible the ONLY site you'll need for Photoshop Tutorials. Trust me.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 23, 2012

@Kuji thats not working much, but i experimented on smudging and blurring, this is my result

[Image: anewera.png]

[Image: creed.png]

Cnc??

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Oct. 24, 2012

CnC please,

[Image: opo0.png],
[Image: opo.png]

I'm getting better!

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Oct. 24, 2012

(Oct. 24, 2012  1:29 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: CnC please,

[Image: opo0.png],
[Image: opo.png]

I'm getting better!

A Stock+Render+Smudge+Text = meh!

Make ur own BG nxt time...Obviously no flow and blending

Next time dont use text . FIRST learn some basics ...Text placement is not good

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 24, 2012

@beyfoever, render placement is bad
no flow
render too big

i dont know if im right but if im not correct me!!

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 24, 2012

The render is not too big and the placement shouldn't be in the centre but a bit more to the left or right. I'm going to agree with Shirayuki, but please if you're unsure on if you are right or wrong with Cnc, It's better off if you don't post.

Needs alot of work, has no blending. I can see you smudged a stock and added nothing other than a render. Needs alot more work on it, and the render placement is bad. Move it into the centre a little bit more. Try to duplicate the render and erase places with a soft brush and change those erased layers on different blending modes.

[Image: opo0.png]

Needs alot of work, the smudging isn't that great. Leave the smudging and try to smudge the render and do the same effects as your current smudging. Once again don't make the text too big, looks like you're trying to make the text your focal point. The use of stock is really bad, try not just plopping it on. Try to smudge the stock to make it flow with the render. Since your render is standing straight It's okay if it's in the centre. For renders like Focus's Tag, try to duplicate the stock and smudge one of the stocks to make it flow with the render. Last but not least, you done a good job!

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Oct. 24, 2012

(Oct. 23, 2012  5:53 PM)Syco Wrote: @Kuji thats not working much, but i experimented on smudging and blurring, this is my result

[Image: creed.png]

Cnc??

I dont suggest Blurring a Smudge Tag: cause it is already THAT blurry. I suggest you SHARPEN the tag.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 24, 2012

Or use.... Something that was removed on request because of classified information.

Needs work man, set a definite flow.

Oh yeah, I want to post this link here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/WLPaA/index/
It's GFX: WLPaA's official forum, please join, and have a good GFX-laugh at what WLPaA stands for!

Thanks Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 25, 2012

Tried smudging out!! Loving the outcome I got!

[Image: h15CG.jpg]

Cnc?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Oct. 25, 2012

That's a good smudge. I love the flow, and the colors.

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 25, 2012

That's A++ Stunner. Continue playing around with that style, personalize it, and boy you'll go places.

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 25, 2012

Thanks guys! Haven't done smudging in a LONG time.

It's good to hear that it's good.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 25, 2012

It's more than good, it's A++ Stunner. KIU man!

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Oct. 26, 2012

Welp... I followed one of Synth's tuts, but I used GIMP so the outcome was different, so here. I really need some help. I lack a lot of the fundamentals for sigs. PM me with some tips, please. Even if you don't use GIMP.

Well anyways, here...

[Image: fgj3v.png]
Cnc?

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 26, 2012

Really hurts my eyes IMO, the render is WAY too stretched out. The color distortion (From red to blue) looks a bit weird, the text efect is good but do not smudge the text. There is no lighting, try to blend the render in.

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Oct. 26, 2012

I have a question. W#hat is a blend and how do you do it?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  12:54 AM)Viral Wrote: Really hurts my eyes IMO, the render is WAY too stretched out. The color distortion (From red to blue) looks a bit weird, the text efect is good but do not smudge the text. There is no lighting, try to blend the render in.

KIU!

if you are wondering what was my outcome:
[Image: MassEffect.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 26, 2012

Blending...the meaning is already there. "Blending", it gives a sense of hmm...how can I explain this. You make it blend to make it feel like the render is going somewhere or the render is going with the bg.

It's really hard to explain but i know what it means. Ask Kuji or Synth.

I actually posted the wrong one above. That was my first attempt. The second has better disortion from red to blue. So here it is.

[Image: bKKOz.png]

I don't really like the BG though Uncertain

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Oct. 26, 2012

Beybladeforever

Blending means it shud match the bg...The colour scheme and composition both! Take my signature for example the render and bg all are going with some what purple or violet..They are blending...I also added a c4d and soft brushing to add more blending!See the text also matches the BG and render so text is also blending!BTW my current sig is monotone means im following only one colour. Messy BG..

Tri u didnt have a light source to show the light on render..See Synths outcome he had smashed a fractal (or maybe a hard brush O.o ) for the red lightning.... It really needs moar Blending on right side!

I can't download fractals or anything until I get my knew computer and PhotoShop. I bet I will get better then.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  3:05 AM)Viral Wrote: Blending...the meaning is already there. "Blending", it gives a sense of hmm...how can I explain this. You make it blend to make it feel like the render is going somewhere or the render is going with the bg.

It's really hard to explain but i know what it means. Ask Kuji or Synth.

Blending is basically throwing your render, background and SFX, along with other stuff into a blender. They have to intertwine, congeal and become one. That's what blending is. The 'level' of unity in a tag. Do you make the render one with the tag?

One with the force, that's what I say!

RE: General GFX Thread - Snivy - Oct. 26, 2012

Hey, can anybody tell me where can I download Adobe Photoshop CS5?