World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 19, 2012

Cnc please,

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 19, 2012

Text is way too distracting. 1st one has a blurred render, no focal point, and a abstract BG... not very good. Basic, could work, but well, KIU!

2nd one just needs moar blending, depth and better text, Good work otherwise!

They were made on the requirements of shirayuki

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Oct. 19, 2012

(Oct. 19, 2012  5:00 PM)Syco Wrote: They were made on the requirements of shirayuki
Not the second one though, haha.

I miss took ur req. for the second one and made it then saw ur request and made another. Super lol

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 19, 2012

I'd like to see you work on the 2nd one Syco, it's promising to be a great tag!

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Oct. 19, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  9:46 PM)DeltaFate Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2012  6:32 AM)DeltaFate Wrote: Cnc On My Newest Sprite Sig [Image: 244o8q0.png]
Also This [Image: jsoebs.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 19, 2012

(Oct. 19, 2012  10:37 PM)DeltaFate Wrote: Big quote

1st one is meh...Could have a little more work. The blending of the render is really horrible, try to erase with a soft brush with 0 hardness on the render, Feels like the render is on the lowest. The flow is good but looks a bit messy. The text could be better placed, overall pretty good.

2nd one has great blending, wether you followed a tutorial or not it looks great indeed! How ever the Flow and Free text could be gone, they look too distracting IMO. Like the flow but the top part looks too empty.

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Anchor - Oct. 20, 2012

CNC please?

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Oct. 20, 2012

Anchor! If u really wnt to improve in GFX stop the blurry effect style, Try new tuts and experiment withy new styles.

Always Remember a point "Dont ever Stick to one Style. You must be changing and experimenting on new styles"

Huge Quote (Click to View)

1st one: Too messy!LQ render. I like the flow.Pretty good if its not messy.

2nd one: .......BAKAarts........No blending ...I think Bakarts placed some softbrushing to make the render blend. You missed that part... So get some Soft brushing on render ...Render is too contrasted... Text distracts.. Remove the text.

Thanking u guys

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 20, 2012

My first wallpaper, Cnc?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 20, 2012

Quality hurts my eyes. It's bland, the render is also... pixelated. Blending needs work, as well as depth and the basics. Decent idea, but them circles could be done away with.

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Oct. 20, 2012

Cnc please.
[Image: bobmcdoogal.png]
How good is it, also have I improved?

The background doesn't really go well with the renders in my opinion and the sig would look better with just one render.

It was made on Bobmcdoogals request but I will change the BG.

RE: General GFX Thread - MexaMaster - Oct. 20, 2012

HaHa,yes!!!I finally got GIMP.....

As soon as I find it,i'll be a WAY better GFXer...

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 20, 2012

I suggest looking at tutorials on how to use GIMP. You can't just download GIMP and say you'll become a way better GFXer. It depends on the knowledge of GFX and the program IMO.

(Oct. 20, 2012  11:06 PM)Viral Wrote: I suggest looking at tutorials on how to use GIMP. You can't just download GIMP and say you'll become a way better GFXer. It depends on the knowledge of GFX and the program IMO.
Er,something happened during the doanload,so I don't have GIMP....

But I have this thing call Adobe PhotoShop...

I'm pretty sure Photoshop is better than GIMP. You should look up some tutorials on it, and you will become better.

(Oct. 20, 2012  11:33 PM)Anchor Wrote: I'm pretty sure Photoshop is better than GIMP. You should look up some tutorials on it, and you will become better.
Woo!!

I'll be sure to do that Joyful_3

I did this totally awesome Color scheme with it.Its on my avi...

Its not that good tbh. Try filling everthing around th render with color. Look at tus and you'll get better

(Oct. 20, 2012  11:49 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Its not that good tbh. Try filling everthing around th render with color. Look at tus and you'll get better
I know,its just a little experiment.I'm trying to figure out the settings for PhotoShop...

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 21, 2012

I figured the stuff for Photoshop from scratch, I can help ya if you want.

Photoshop is THE best overall GFX application. As of now.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Oct. 22, 2012

I have GIMP and photoshop cs6 downloaded, but I prefer GIMP, It's easier to work with. Could u send me some tuts Kuji? I wonder if it's just me. Hmmmmmm Chief - Hmm ...

anyways Cnc mah current avi and sig

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 22, 2012

Google may Indeed help you out. And kujikato experimented and got good outcomes when he first used photoshop. It's the same 3 layer thing again, try different things and once again don't use two renders, I prefer not to.

KIU!