World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  2:07 AM)Viral Wrote: The color scheme is good but everything looks messy and it looks dark. You've blurred the render alot, have you followed a tutorial but just added your own things? It looks good IMO but it's just really messy.

KIU!

I didn't follow a tutorial. It just kinda happened. I didn't know what to think of it really. I didn't mean to blur that much actually, I forgot to set the rate lower Pinching_eyes

Thanks for the Cnc Stupid

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Oct. 13, 2012

CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 13, 2012

I don't know what's so good about it IMO. The render is cut poorly, it looks too messy. WHY IS SONICS FACE THERE?? I can see 4 renders and some random things on a purple background and black brushing. Text decision was bad, and placement too. There is no focal point and once again do not ever use large text or use more than 1 render.

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Oct. 13, 2012

That ain't true in some cases. Sometimes, we use a few FP's so they're seems to be an action going, or something like that.

In the case of beybladeforever, however, err, not really what I ment

I mean, for what most people do when they're making signatures. Most forum signatures use only one render, but there may be more but just for beybladefoever to improve Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Oct. 13, 2012

First time using textures, bet I failed.

Cnc?
[Image: metroidsig2.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Argentum - Oct. 13, 2012

A Pretty Basic Smudge Sig Probably My Second Best Smudge Sig
[Image: HawkEyes.png]
CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  10:52 AM)Viral Wrote: WHY IS SONICS FACE THERE??

Yea, same thought here Chocked_2

I believe it was for a request, though, it could have been interpreted better~

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Oct. 13, 2012

CnC my current sig. I personally like the outcome a lot Wink

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  10:52 AM)Viral Wrote: I don't know what's so good about it IMO. The render is cut poorly, it looks too messy. WHY IS SONICS FACE THERE?? I can see 4 renders and some random things on a purple background and black brushing. Text decision was bad, and placement too. There is no focal point and once again do not ever use large text or use more than 1 render.

KIU!

it was made to a custamers specifications, and this was a odd request so it was kinda hard

RE: General GFX Thread - MexaMaster - Oct. 13, 2012

CnC???????????????????????????

On my avatar......

I tried mans.....but the abilities of Pixlr are very limited!

I also experimented a bitCool

(Oct. 13, 2012  8:26 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: I tried mans.....but the abilities of Pixlr are very limited!
Which is why you should get gimp or photoshop?

(Oct. 13, 2012  8:44 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2012  8:26 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: I tried mans.....but the abilities of Pixlr are very limited!
Well,I honestly don't feel like paying a couple hundred dollars for a new computer....My computer is slow,and if I doanload one more thing,my computer will be totally ruined

(Oct. 13, 2012  8:46 PM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2012  8:44 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
Well,I honestly don't feel like paying a couple hundred dollars for a new computer....My computer is slow,and if I doanload one more thing,my computer will be totally ruined

Then you should've mentioned earlier?

I mean, gimp isn't that big on MBs.

(Oct. 13, 2012  9:01 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2012  8:46 PM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2012  8:44 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Which is why you should get gimp or photoshop?

Then you should've mentioned earlier?

I mean, gimp isn't that big on MBs.
Yes I shoulD xd

Are you going to CnC ?This is turning into spam....

(Oct. 13, 2012  2:26 PM)Swordsman Zoro Wrote: A Pretty Basic Smudge Sig Probably My Second Best Smudge Sig
[Image: HawkEyes.png]
CnC?
BakaArts aye?

Try adding more light, Move the render up a bit. Looks as if it's hiding. Bad lighting and text choice and placement. Don't try to add large text, it'll feel like you're trying to make people focus on the text. Don't just smudge one part of the signature, try to smudge more and keep duplicating it but set it on different blending modes to blend it in.

KIU!

[Image: metroidsig2.png]

Looks way too messy and dark, The c4d's are way off the color scheme. I can see a bit of flow but they are different colors, change the color of them to suit the renders color scheme. Try to base your bg and c4d's and all on the color scheme your trying to get, eg. The renders red, might be a bit of red or yellow perhaps? Doesn't have to necessarily be like this but I like it this way. It's too messy and I like the text effect but remove the green text and make it a different color or just white. Overall, it's too dark and has no lighting. It's really messy and dark. Try to get a signature to have a bit more light into it.

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - kaihiwatari5673 - Oct. 14, 2012

CnC my current signature and avatar:
[Image: tumblr_mbuv7kgBVi1rp2dtmo1_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mbuuodEhVc1rp2dtmo1_500.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 14, 2012

Tbh, I don't see an improvement in you IMO. All I see is copy pasted images and enormous text.

Try to look at some beginner tutorials if you want to get better. Trust me, they'll will work out later.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Oct. 14, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  11:48 PM)Viral Wrote: Long post.

The top text is a really odd shade of yellowish gold. XD

anyways, thanks for the CnC!

RE: General GFX Thread - Argentum - Oct. 14, 2012

[Image: Ace.png]
CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Oct. 14, 2012

Seems too simple. The render blurring is okay...but you could do better.

I know you we're just experimenting but try to add a bit more things into it. Just keep experimenting until you find a suitable style.

KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Oct. 14, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  3:56 PM)Tri Wrote: CnC my current sig. I personally like the outcome a lot Wink

Y u know liek me?

Lol Jk, Cnc please on current sig.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 14, 2012

Pretty kool. Just that the text needs to find a better place, or blend in moah.
The wings don't match how Miku is drawn... But still a very nice idea!
A bit mono as well...

Overall neat job, could use some touches, but KIU!

RE: General GFX Thread - beybladefoever - Oct. 14, 2012

CnC?
[Image: ;km.jpg]
I just started smudging so it might be bad

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Oct. 14, 2012

(Oct. 14, 2012  4:36 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Pretty kool. Just that the text needs to find a better place, or blend in moah.
The wings don't match how Miku is drawn... But still a very nice idea!
A bit mono as well...

Overall neat job, could use some touches, but KIU!

The wings matched more, but I darkened them a little. I also lightened around the guitar.

Thanks for the Cnc!