World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread (/Thread-General-Yu-Gi-Oh-Thread)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Amaterasu - Feb. 06, 2011

man i have rare cards but dont kno how to even use em... man do i suck

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Nano - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  7:16 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:13 PM)Ra Wrote: any way im not sure where to ask this (im a ygo noob) but are warrior/tuner decks good?

Unless you're planning on playing Six Samurai once they release, then no. lol

I second this statement because my deck sucks!

I want to make a BW deck like Roan.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Gamer420 - Feb. 06, 2011

I saw rare cards in people's binders, then I looked at mine, the only decent stuff were Gold Rare Mezuki, X-Saber Urbellum, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Turbo Cannon and Gandora the Dragon of Destruction............... MY BINDER SUCKS!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Nano - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  7:50 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: I saw rare cards in people's binders, then I looked at mine, the only decent stuff were Gold Rare Mezuki, X-Saber Urbellum, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Turbo Cannon and Gandora the Dragon of Destruction............... MY BINDER SUCKS!

Mine does too. I just have a Dragon Master Knight, Golden Black Luster Soldier, Golden Blue Eyes ultimate, 3 original Blue Eyes, 1 original Red Eyes, a JUMP Red Eyes, and a Golden Enemy Controller. And that's just the first page...

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Daegor42 - Feb. 06, 2011

My deck hates me. I was playing Roan, and EVERY SINGLE TIME HE PUTS A MONSTER IN MY GRAVE, I DRAW MY EATOS IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS!

Unhappy

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Roan - Feb. 06, 2011

That was fun though!

Does anyone else use KCVDS? I'm willing to play pretty much anyone.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Temporal - Feb. 06, 2011

Aw...Turns out, the president of Anime Club will participate in the next tournament. I hope for 2nd. Well, it could be worse...

DECK, Y U NO BEAT ROAN?

Seriously, Roan's so pro. He stops all of my plays. Every. Single. Time.

Switching decks didn't help either.

I hate Blackwings, lol.

EDIT: I beat Roan once! HAPPY DAY.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Temporal - Feb. 06, 2011

Wow...Bad luck, dude. Ha. Quinton makes me feel so fail. I lost in...4 turns the last time I played him.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - GaleWolfX - Feb. 06, 2011

Roan: I was looking at the Blackwing deck on your blog and decided I wanted to update my Blackwings to something similar, but the problem is I'm without Duality and Solemn Warning. What would you suggest I run in place of those card?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Priscient - Feb. 06, 2011

I have KCVDS, but I have no idea how to use the controls for a duel.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Medz - Feb. 06, 2011

Anyone heard of Montage dragon? Do you think its worth buying for my dragons deck?

(Feb. 06, 2011  9:10 PM)Medz Wrote: Anyone heard of Montage dragon? Do you think its worth buying for my dragons deck?
No. It's just a beatstick that causes hand advantage. Not worth it.

(Feb. 06, 2011  9:10 PM)Medz Wrote: Anyone heard of Montage dragon? Do you think its worth buying for my dragons deck?

Yeah I've heard of it, I got an ultimate rare version of it, Tongue_out however in my N00b days I traded it....

Along with several decks.............

For a stupid Fake The Winged Dragon of Ra............... Stupid younger self not knowing the legendary collection was going to come out eventually!!!!!!

Heh. Thats too bad bfireblaze :[

Also galewolf, isn't its effect really good? I mean imagine 3 level 4 monsters, then x300 would give it 3.6k attack points...

Imagine using it with something along the lines of an obelisk..blue eyes...red eyes...etc?

^ I thought of a combo like that once, I could hardly ever pull it off...

(Feb. 06, 2011  9:05 PM)GaleWolfX Wrote: Roan: I was looking at the Blackwing deck on your blog and decided I wanted to update my Blackwings to something similar, but the problem is I'm without Duality and Solemn Warning. What would you suggest I run in place of those card?

Duality you can live without, it's not absolutely necessary. I wouldn't bother trying to "replace" it, there really aren't any cards that are as good or that do a similar thing. Just replace those spots with tech cards like Giant Trunade or Seven Tools of the Bandit.

As for Solemn Warning, you can play Bottomless Trap Hole instead, but it's not nearly as good and without Warning in your deck you're probably going to get roflstomped by the rest of the meta decks.

Montage negs four from hand, and can't be specialed from grave.
It's jank.

End of the day record vs. Roan

Blackwings (Roan) vs Dimensional Eatos (Me)
2 - 0

Blackwings (Roan) vs Elemental Heroes (Me)
2 - 2

But if used with high level monsters, would it not be worth it?

(Feb. 06, 2011  9:28 PM)Medz Wrote: Heh. Thats too bad bfireblaze :[

Also galewolf, isn't its effect really good? I mean imagine 3 level 4 monsters, then x300 would give it 3.6k attack points...

Imagine using it with something along the lines of an obelisk..blue eyes...red eyes...etc?
True, but with cards such as Raiza, Caius, Black Rose, Mirror Force, Dimensional Prism, and other destruction your losing three cards for nothing, since most deck run at least Mirror Force and Black Rose. Also Book of Moon. They play that and target Montage, it drops to zero. There are too many cards to counter Montage Dragon.
In the end, it's just not worth it.
EDIT:
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:33 PM)Roan Wrote: Post
Sounds good, but the deck list already runs Bottomless Uncertain I'm trying to get Warning, but I can't pull anything good out of DREV, and they're kinda expensive right now.
I'll work with it. Thanks.

(Feb. 06, 2011  9:36 PM)Medz Wrote: But if used with high level monsters, would it not be worth it?

Not with three Book of Moons mained in virtually every deck, not to mention Solemn Warning/Judgement and Mirror Force, which are also commonly played.

edit: Ninja'd.

Not to mention with Solemn Warning being everywhere, coughing up 3-4 cards to summon a Montage Dragon only to have it get Warning'd is almost certainly going to lose you a game.

Alright, thanks for the advice. :]

So after using KCVDS today, I thought it might be kind of cool if we could get like an online tournament set up.

Not only would it be good for us all to practice, I think it would be a lot of fun too. Would you guys be interested in doing something like that?

I definently would. I play online with some friends all the time. How would it work though, webcam?