World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Fantomu - Sep. 18, 2012

That's pretty bad...bro. All you did to make a background was warping it and other stuff, which doesn't really make it good. And you just placed fractals randomly.

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Sep. 18, 2012

(Sep. 18, 2012  8:30 AM)n0.oNe Wrote: cnc my sig please
@Fantomou You're completely wrong. He done more than what you said, plus he is a beginner so it's pretty good.

@n0.oNe Your sig has a color scheme going. But a splattered background with random smudging makes it too messy. And fractals just ruins it, try making the fractals flow with the render and also don't distract the render. Erase what is on the render/drag the render to the top.

PS: Try to keep the render the same color as the color scheme, or at least the same theme that goes with it. If you know what I mean.

RE: General GFX Thread - Fantomu - Sep. 18, 2012

(Sep. 18, 2012  8:55 AM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2012  8:30 AM)n0.oNe Wrote: cnc my sig please
@Fantomou You're completely wrong. He done more than what you said, plus he is a beginner so it's pretty good.

@n0.oNe Your sig has a color scheme going. But a splattered background with random smudging makes it too messy. And fractals just ruins it, try making the fractals flow with the render and also don't distract the render. Erase what is on the render/drag the render to the top.

PS: Try to keep the render the same color as the color scheme, or at least the same theme that goes with it. If you know what I mean.

You said that I was completely wrong, then you said that he did more than what I said. That means that I did cover some things that he did, so I am in fact, not completely wrong.

From what I see, he didn't smudge anything at all, and he used iWarp and Gaussian blur, but then again I might be wrong.

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Sep. 18, 2012

(Sep. 16, 2012  12:44 PM)Synth Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:12 AM)Focus Wrote: Made New Tag and Avatar! CNC Anyone? ....

after a long time i've never seen you did a sig, you still seem to have the skills Grin

Nice flow, and I love the colors. KIU Dude!

I just wondered Who's This Synth and i was about to pm u and then i remembered u Tongue_out
xD! So Thank you very much bro Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Sep. 18, 2012

(Sep. 16, 2012  6:12 AM)Focus Wrote: Made New Tag and Avatar! CNC Anyone? ....
-.- didn't notice your post...

I love the color scheme, sticking with 1 color scheme sure looks great! Love the flow and blending!

PS: do you have any renders, just any renders that I can make a tag on? I just can't get the right color scheme or flow with the renders I have.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Sep. 18, 2012

Fantomu and Tsuna i used iwarp and pick in noise
i made the sig better and a user bar
Cnc my avi please

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Sep. 18, 2012

sorry for the double post but could u cnc my sig and this
[Image: CHOTU.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - TakasuMouce - Sep. 18, 2012

What I don't like is the text; it blend in with the background too much.

It doesn't seem to have much flow, and the background has the same color scheme as the bey itself; it is hard to see and seems a bit "unappealing."

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Sep. 19, 2012

(Sep. 18, 2012  4:40 PM)n0.oNe Wrote: sorry for the double post but could u cnc my sig and this
[Image: CHOTU.png]
Yes it is quite messy, same goes with the one before except...this one has poor text and color scheme. No flow or blending. The renders you chose were bad, chose one render should have a focal point.

RE: General GFX Thread - Syco - Sep. 19, 2012

I made this for echoes of hell. He chose the pictures
Can u Cnc my sig

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Sep. 22, 2012

Latest Works, CnC please...
Warning large HD Images (Click to View)

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Sep. 22, 2012

Cnc please

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Sep. 22, 2012

Something I made with repeated filters. It is a render and a background+ a heck lot of filters.

Obscurité

[Image: tJa5k.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - MexaMaster - Sep. 22, 2012

CnC for meh new avatar?

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 22, 2012

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:03 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: CnC for meh new avatar?

bad, there is no other way to say it nicer. It just looks ugh, I mean, the text hurts my eyes, and the effects are really really unusual.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): So... Bright

MexaMaster: It doesnt really have flow to it.

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:06 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

bad, there is no other way to say it nicer. It just looks ugh, I mean, the text hurts my eyes, and the effects are really really unusual.
Ugh,it had gotten resized.I'll try and give you the link...

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:06 PM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): So... Bright

I know, haha. I love the combinations of those two effects. Now the render doesn't even look like the original Tongue_out

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:07 PM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  11:06 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

What size was it in the first place?
(Sep. 22, 2012  11:01 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Something I made with repeated filters. It is a render and a background+ a heck lot of filters.

Obscurité
Lol, I really have to be honest, but i don't like it, it hurts m eyes to the next level, by the way, what render is that?
My guess is blue eyes shining dragon,

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:08 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  11:07 PM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  11:06 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: bad, there is no other way to say it nicer. It just looks ugh, I mean, the text hurts my eyes, and the effects are really really unusual.
What size was it in the first place?
Oh carp...it was my entry for ChinaBlade's tourny ....400X300

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:08 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Lol, I really have to be honest, but i don't like it, it hurts m eyes to the next level, by the way, what render is that?

Cool, let them bleed.

The render.

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:11 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  11:08 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Lol, I really have to be honest, but i don't like it, it hurts m eyes to the next level, by the way, what render is that?

Cool, let them bleed.

The render.

I win, it was blue eyes shining.

Cnc

[Image: ninWZ.png]

I made a new avatar~CnC?
AND it's at 120x120

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:20 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: I made a new avatar~CnC?

The compression of the image is destroying it. Usually in avatars, the render has to be big and the focal point.