World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 13, 2011

(Jan. 13, 2011  9:24 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: i think that C145 should be reinstated top tier it'll do better that R145 or GB145 against low attackers which most sttack types are

Testing was done on this and it was found that GB145 did better than C145 for low attackers.
(Jan. 13, 2011  9:29 PM)Neji Wrote: very nice list. is it just me or is rock tier2 for everthing

It's not just you. There are only two tiers for defence and stamina so that's the main reason why.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Killer Beafowl - Jan. 14, 2011

I don't think enough testing has been done but i think LRF should be looked into putting attack tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 14, 2011

Doesn't it work much better for left spin beys than right though? Anyway I think it needs more testing.

RE: MFB Tiers list - machipz - Jan. 14, 2011

Nope, aside from the bad stamina compared to R2F, it would seem its the better choice.

All you should have for Defence:

MF-H Basalt Hologium 230MF Tongue_out_wink

More testing is needed I think.

RE: MFB Tiers list - machipz - Jan. 14, 2011

How can you test something thats not released yet?

Anyway, LRF should be top-tier, so says Chipz *0*

I said that before you edited... You were talking about LRF before you edited your post.

RE: MFB Tiers list - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 15, 2011

Could you add thermal to the destabilizer top tier list yet? Or has there not been enough testing?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 15, 2011

It shows potential but there's only been testing by like one person.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Jan. 15, 2011

i think that we should try to introduce low height trackes 4 defennce possidly put them in tier 3 while more testinmg is ndone

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 15, 2011

I think more testing should be done before it's put on. Also please vote on the poll I just added.

RE: MFB Tiers list - ghatre - Jan. 18, 2011

more testing should be done on 125 based stamina combos cuz i think it has potential and should at least be on tier 2

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 18, 2011

I might do some soon but lower tracks like 100 - 85 are probably gonna be better.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 18, 2011

According to me
In an old thread by fyuuor t125 defeated 85 or 100 and 145 by an 80 win percentage

I'd test this but I don't own any doubles of stamina wheel at all that are the same mold.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 18, 2011

no need stamina wheels use dark or whichever you have they are still the same wheels
except recoil wheels like rock lightning and stuff

It would much better if someone else did it with a stamina wheel.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Jan. 18, 2011

i think that MF/ MF-H should be added i mean they are really important

Well I thought it was so obvious it didn't matter. I mean it's not like the normal faces are good for defence.

RE: MFB Tiers list - SirThinh - Jan. 22, 2011

Hello, I have a question..
I was wondering if they are listed higher in the tier, are they somewhat considered better? For Example:
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Wheels

Tier 1
Burn Mold 1
Earth Mold 1
Virgo 5 minute mold

Tier 2
Earth mold 2
Burn Mold 2/3
Virgo 3 minute mold
Flame
Rock
Pisces
Thermal

Would a Flame wheel be better than a Rock, but worse than an Earth Mold 2 for stamina? Or are they all in the same/very close tier?

And are the older molds of Earth/Burn/Virgo hard to find/expensive?

RE: MFB Tiers list - RyukiVentus - Jan. 22, 2011

Why isn't the Hell Wheel in any of the Tiers, is it not that good? Also why hasn't any of Meteo Ldrago's Assult and Roll types in any of the Attack Tiers?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 22, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  3:58 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Why isn't the Hell Wheel in any of the Tiers, is it not that good? Also why hasn't any of Meteo Ldrago's Assult and Roll types in any of the Attack Tiers?

Cause more testing is needed as well as comparison to other combos.
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:46 PM)SirThinh Wrote: Hello, I have a question..
I was wondering if they are listed higher in the tier, are they somewhat considered better? For Example:
Would a Flame wheel be better than a Rock, but worse than an Earth Mold 2 for stamina? Or are they all in the same/very close tier?

And are the older molds of Earth/Burn/Virgo hard to find/expensive?

No they are not better the higher up they are. Most of the things in the tiers are pretty equal. Mold 1 of Earth and Burn are harder to find than the others and Virgo 5 minute mold is pretty much impossible to find.

I'm gonna do some testing when i'm home next friday - Sunday. I'm wondering if they are Earth, Burn and Virgo are so much better than the others that there should be a third tier.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Jan. 22, 2011

there has been alot of debating betwenn 145 vs DF145 and when comparing against other stamina tracks doesn't perform as well and frankly 145 doesn't deserve to be top tier . DF145 and 145 should be in the same tier

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 22, 2011

Do some testing to prove it please.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Jan. 22, 2011

earth aquario 145WDvs earth aquario DF145WD testing consitions tt attack stadium used beyblauncher used
earth aquario 145WD has
Win
Win
Lose
Win
Win
Lose
Win
Lose
Lose
Lose
Lose