World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey (/Thread-Manufactoring-Errors-with-Your-Bey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Cheshire - Sep. 05, 2013

I found a tiny ball-bearing (or possibly a shiny, round piece of rubbish) in the casing of the bottom of my Griffolyon when I took it all apart Uncertain Wonder if it was in there all along...

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 06, 2013

when I got the Gravity Demolition 2-pack the CH120 stayed in 145 mode at first but after a few days it wouldn't stay in 145 mode and it has 2 small cracks in it Unhappy I know I need a knew one but the BBG-04 the BB:10 a 3-segment launcher grip and the BBG:24 are first priority right now...

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Cake - Sep. 06, 2013

(Sep. 02, 2013  1:27 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I got a Jade Jupiter that was missing a ball... a ball! I lost it, but oh well.
Found your ball, Switchblad3r! XD

(Sep. 05, 2013  9:44 PM)Cheshire Wrote: I found a tiny ball-bearing (or possibly a shiny, round piece of rubbish) in the casing of the bottom of my Griffolyon when I took it all apart Uncertain Wonder if it was in there all along...

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Infie - Sep. 07, 2013

I have a Metal Stone Face Custom where the screw part (with the metal in centre) won't lock securely EXCEPT in my Saramanda Saramanda W145__.[/align]

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - DRAGON KING - Sep. 30, 2013

The instructions that came with bakushin susanow 90wf said it comes with r2f

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 30, 2013

(Sep. 06, 2013  1:25 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  1:27 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I got a Jade Jupiter that was missing a ball... a ball! I lost it, but oh well.
Found your ball, Switchblad3r! XD

(Sep. 05, 2013  9:44 PM)Cheshire Wrote: I found a tiny ball-bearing (or possibly a shiny, round piece of rubbish) in the casing of the bottom of my Griffolyon when I took it all apart Uncertain Wonder if it was in there all along...
lol so that's where it went! Cheshire send me my ball bearing immediately! lol jk

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - tailstheblader - Oct. 01, 2013

A while ago I bought a hasbro hyperblades Jade Jupiter and it had no performance tip,and a Takara tomy Wolf booster i got had no punched stickers it was just a sheet of sticker paper Unhappy

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 01, 2013

that's said are you sure it wasn't fake? TT Hongli/Rapitidy aka stupitidy does that all the time :\

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - DRAGON KING - Oct. 01, 2013

Somebody probaly stole the tip and put the rest back

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - tailstheblader - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  2:54 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Somebody probaly stole the tip and put the rest back

No it was completely unopened, every thing else was there and packed shut

(Oct. 01, 2013  2:53 PM)Lazer Wrote: that's said are you sure it wasn't fake? TT Hongli/Rapitidy aka stupitidy does that all the time :\

It was real, the wolf was takara tomy and the jupiter was hasbro all 100% real

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 01, 2013

I bought a phantom orion nib and it didn't have a launcher bit had a string inside the box. Also, it didn't eeven have the bottom *bd*.

Then I don't think it was nib, but anyway that really sucks bd is the best part Unhappy

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 01, 2013

No it was definitely NIB with everything in exactly the same place. And that's why I was so annoyed. Fortunately I was still able to make q combo with the parts I got.

(Oct. 01, 2013  8:00 PM)jacolal Wrote: No it was definitely NIB with everything in exactly the same place. And that's why I was so annoyed. Fortunately I was still able to make q combo with the parts I got.

That's probaly the worst one so far

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - model850 - Dec. 01, 2014

...just got myself Diablo Nemesis (I was so excited abuout it) but unfotunately metal frame (one with the three heads) was poorly molded. All the fine details (shap edges and curves) seem faded and it almost looks like as if whole frame began to melt. Seems like quality control was either bad or non existing...Unhappy

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - MissingNo. - Dec. 01, 2014

Can you post a picture ? I would like to see it.

(Dec. 01, 2014  12:20 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Can you post a picture ? I would like to see it.

...this is the best i can do for now. Unfortunately I need to charge a battery on my camera (one on mobile phone has poor picture quality). If this picture doesn't help tp illustrate the problem I'll to put better ones tomorrow...^^'

...picture: http://oi57.tinypic.com/24e3jn9.jpg

P.S. ...stickers keep falling off because of the surface oxide or surface smoothness...Uncertain

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Angry Face - Dec. 01, 2014

You should weigh that thing; it might be heavier than normal if there's excess metal. Plus, with less detail and jaggedness comes lower recoil. The lack of detail could only be bad if you're a collector.

Anyway it's still illegal.

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Jinbee - Dec. 01, 2014

Hah, imagine a perfectly filled in Basalt.

RE: Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey - Shido-kun - Dec. 01, 2014

(Dec. 01, 2014  1:12 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Hah, imagine a perfectly filled in Basalt.

Better than Killerken Genbull.

I've modded a Basalt, by filling it's wheel to make it balance, rounded it and made it heavier and it's an almost broken mess.

Man, a filled in Basalt is a disaster, whoever finds one is really lucky or a big fat liar.

(Dec. 01, 2014  1:05 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: You should weigh that thing; it might be heavier than normal if there's excess metal. Plus, with less detail and jaggedness comes lower recoil. The lack of detail could only be bad if you're a collector.

...I was thinking the same thing about improved recoil, but I'm more of a collector so I see it as a downside. Regarding the wight my scale says next: 24 g upper (triple face) frame and 27 g lower frame which in total equals 54 g. I can't find any data to compare them to, so if you have any deeper insight please comment...Grin

Actually, it's easy to fill the Spiral Staircase of Death, with lead or something like that.

Yeah, but I try to make sure it's perfectly weighted in all sides, and I have to file it to make the bumps more flattened and the weight heavier.

I know it's illegal but I don't go to tourneys so I don't give a stuff.