World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Fantomu - Jul. 12, 2012

Toad from Mario :

Chris :
CnC please?

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Jul. 12, 2012

(Jul. 12, 2012  6:56 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: i used this, its 3D ...right?
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/SutekiMitsukai/Render/Mewtwo.png
btw i didnt used cartmans borderland tut
i used the tech border tut by altjoker
http://www.guildinn.com/forum/beginners/3446-tech-border-tutorial.html
i did follow it properly and i used the exact same render as the tut (by Drag()n) on sigresource
oh well, i wont be using this one then
i will use my sig and edit it a bit or make another one
Nope, that render has a very negative color scheme which is hard to work with, and the 3-D is like 1997 lol. But choose a newer video game.
http://www.guildinn.com/forum/intermediate/46071-borderlands-signature-tutorial-2.html#post528250
KIU Grin

(Jul. 12, 2012  8:56 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Toad from Mario :
Chris : CnC please?
There's two things here, blending and lighting. One, both of these have barley any lighting at all, so try to use soft brushes to go with the natural shadows of the render. As I said before you need to work on render choice. Never choose a render that is flat, low quality, or not the hole body. The main reason why the render should be around the size of the characters whole body is because you can move it where-ever you like.

Blending-Add some C4D's over the render, then use some gradient maps that compliment your tag.

RE: General GFX Thread - Argentum - Jul. 15, 2012

[Image: BigBangPegasus-1.png]CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jul. 16, 2012

@Nali:
I like the concept of what you did, the problem is that you didn't portray it properly.

The BG does not look right, won't really blend in. I suggest you use C4D's, then smudge it a bit that it could form flow

Second, THE TEXT IS UNBEARABLE. Green text on a red and blue tint? NADDA! i suggest you learn "Clipping masks" so it could form a nice blend Grin

EDIT: that was one heck of an upload (Curse my current internet -.-):
[Image: RTF.png]

CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Jul. 17, 2012

Everytime I come back here for a visit, I always check this thread first and its actually quite a nice feeling to see how much better everyone has got, it's really making me want to get back into graphics.

Keep up the good work guys!

p.s: hi.

RE: General GFX Thread - Renpt0 - Jul. 17, 2012

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Jul. 18, 2012

One year ago today I changed my username to Vintage lol. Anyways, this is my first signature in a long time, almost half a year I think. Anyways, just made this today. :3
[Image: asakurayoh.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Jul. 18, 2012

(Jul. 17, 2012  3:41 PM)Renpt0 Wrote:
Why do you always place c4d's where unnecessary? Your placing random c4d's everywhere. I can even see one on screen with a lowered opacity, your layers are like 5 layers. I suggest you look at beginner tutorials, or check othellogs gfx guide. Which has tutorials for depth, flow, blending. Which you need to be looking at.

Keep it up.

RE: General GFX Thread - Renpt0 - Jul. 18, 2012

NaLu I honestly don't like you, your don't know how to talk to people sometimes but for me you are like this so I want another person to rate it thanks! ( WATCH YOUR OWN BUSINESS! )

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 18, 2012  4:25 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: NaLu I honestly don't like you, your don't know how to talk to people sometimes but for me you are like this so I want another person to rate it thanks! ( WATCH YOUR OWN BUSINESS! )
You asked for cnc, so I did. If you knew what it means it means, comments and critiques. So I gave you comments and critiques. You did not say who in specific to cnc, unless next time ofcourse you ask for cnc with usernames after that, and how I talk? I do not understand. I gave you what you asked comments and critiques, if you can't take critiques then why bother asking?

And if anyone is asking if I wanted to start argument, no absolutely not. I cannot be bothered wasting my time on such immatureness.

RE: General GFX Thread - JINX - Jul. 19, 2012

both of you are wrong but renpt0 has a good point you should be all that mean and what is your hatred against cd4 i think there prety cool

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  10:20 AM)JINX Wrote: both of you are wrong but renpt0 has a good point you should be all that mean and what is your hatred against cd4 i think there prety cool
Cd4, c4d. I should be all that mean? How am I mean, I know you don't do graphics, but c4d's are meant to be used in a certain/specific manner. I was just saying he wasn't placing them right, my point is he himself specifically asked for comments and critiques, and as requested I did. If he cannot accept critiques why bother asking?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jul. 19, 2012

Renpt0, other GFX forums are WAY WAY worse than that. They'll give you a VERY harsh CnC on that, seriously -.-

But if you really want another CnC:
The C4D doesn't blend well. No flow, No depth. the Render, (Which, BTW, is I think Fan art) although a bit of blending is seen, it those not with the BG. My suggestion is start with the basic form: Smudge. Then go to beginner tuts, ETC.

And work on your BG! Try black and smudge. its my technique Grin

And did I mentioned you use fan-art?

RE: General GFX Thread - Renpt0 - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  3:01 PM)NoXthin Wrote: Renpt0, other GFX forums are WAY WAY worse than that. They'll give you a VERY harsh CnC on that, seriously -.-

But if you really want another CnC:
The C4D doesn't blend well. No flow, No depth. the Render, (Which, BTW, is I think Fan art) although a bit of blending is seen, it those not with the BG. My suggestion is start with the basic form: Smudge. Then go to beginner tuts, ETC.

And work on your BG! Try black and smudge. its my technique Grin

And did I mentioned you use fan-art?

Thanks for the CnC bro Smile
And I know how it is in other forums it's just like his speaking way is to bad Uncertain

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 24, 2012

[Image: shirayukisig.png]
CnC? I started gfx again and screwed around in gimp 2.8 and got this.

Edit: I wished I placed the text somewhere else, so don't mention that.
edit2: fixed

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jul. 24, 2012

Well, that's a nice start Grin

Just dont OVERLY place your render on the edges, put them near off-center. The text should be near to the render.

Thats all I think.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  4:26 PM)NoXthin Wrote: Well, that's a nice start Grin

Just dont OVERLY place your render on the edges, put them near off-center. The text should be near to the render.

Thats all I think.

Thanks, will do.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 01, 2012

sorry for double post, but cnc?

[Image: shirayukisigcrystal.png]

I planned on animated rain, but I was too lazy to do so, so I'll probable do it later

RE: General GFX Thread - Nova-X - Aug. 01, 2012

can someone post the link for the basics of a tag since tsuna-kun/nalu is so reluctant to give me it

thanks Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Aug. 01, 2012

@Shiriyaku Those kinds of double posts are permitted, as long as the double post has a 48 hour difference

@Blaze12xz ? When did I do that??

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Aug. 01, 2012

(Aug. 01, 2012  2:13 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: sorry for double post, but cnc?

[Image: shirayukisigcrystal.png]

I planned on animated rain, but I was too lazy to do so, so I'll probable do it later

EDIT: NVM, I see it now o.O

Too...Much... GREEN! try focusing on 2 different colors, and those colors should not be mono.

RE: General GFX Thread - ThaKingTai - Aug. 01, 2012

Just something quite simplistic, meh.

CnC

[Image: Pen1.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Aug. 06, 2012

Meh I See You have gotten better as such as everyone else its really been that long since ive been inactive but the one part of the sword looks broken and the thing in the corner really threw me off other wise it is great for a simplistic tag Edit Cnc On My Newest Tag I Know Its A Bit Mono Horrible Fail On A Tut [Image: 1z5m886.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Argentum - Aug. 06, 2012

[Image: RoronoaZoroLuffyandNatsu.png]

[Image: NatsuLucyandHappy.png]

CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Argentum - Aug. 08, 2012

[Image: Usopp.png]
CnC?