World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B (/Thread-Product-B-173-Random-Booster-Vol-22-Infinite-Achilles-Dimension%E2%80%99-1B)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - rainy days - Aug. 26, 2020

(Aug. 26, 2020  1:52 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  1:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I’m not that excited myself. I feel like we already know everything we need to know about this bey but hopefully we get some more news apart from the rbv.

Sometimes I feel the same way. There were times that I don’t really feel excited probably because I’m kinda disappointed with Infinite Achilles’ stock combo. But since Aiga and Achilles are obviously my favorite, I’d make an exception. Right now I’m excited for the potential of Infinite ring and its gimmicks. I’m really hoping the ring and its gimmicks would be good for competitive use.

looking at the infinite rings. They look so light, so I don't see any competitive use. And the stock combo is kind of disappointing. I would been happy if 3B was single chassis, and we  got a red Convert, and dimension dash'. But I don't see any use 1B will have on Achilles.

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - Zeutron - Aug. 26, 2020

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:01 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  1:52 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Sometimes I feel the same way. There were times that I don’t really feel excited probably because I’m kinda disappointed with Infinite Achilles’ stock combo. But since Aiga and Achilles are obviously my favorite, I’d make an exception. Right now I’m excited for the potential of Infinite ring and its gimmicks. I’m really hoping the ring and its gimmicks would be good for competitive use.

looking at the infinite rings. They look so light, so I don't see any competitive use. And the stock combo is kind of disappointing. I would been happy if 3B was single chassis, and we  got a red Convert, and dimension dash'. But I don't see any use 1B will have on Achilles.
The ring weight doesn’t really matter since it’s primarily the chassis that matters in that field. Besides, there can only be 1-2 gram differences between ring weights which is relatively minuscule. The real competitive use should lie with its weight distribution and contact points.

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - TitaniumNinja74 - Aug. 26, 2020

For the other beys in the Random Booster, I honestly hope we don't get any Cho-Z recolors like we did in the last one (unless it is one of the awakening bey layers), and I honestly hope we get some GT layer parts that we haven't gotten many recolors of yet (Zwei, Imperial, Dragon 2, Bigbang Genesis, etc.).

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 26, 2020

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:45 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: For the other beys in the Random Booster, I honestly hope we don't get any Cho-Z recolors like we did in the last one (unless it is one of the awakening bey layers), and I honestly hope we get some GT layer parts that we haven't gotten many recolors of yet (Zwei, Imperial, Dragon 2, Bigbang Genesis, etc.).

I would like a Cho-z Achilles recolor but I agree with you. I also want to see death, abyss, or a new mfb remake featured in this booster.

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - Legend Red Eye - Aug. 26, 2020

(Aug. 26, 2020  2:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:45 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: For the other beys in the Random Booster, I honestly hope we don't get any Cho-Z recolors like we did in the last one (unless it is one of the awakening bey layers), and I honestly hope we get some GT layer parts that we haven't gotten many recolors of yet (Zwei, Imperial, Dragon 2, Bigbang Genesis, etc.).

I would like a Cho-z Achilles recolor but I agree with you. I also want to see death, abyss, or a new mfb remake featured in this booster.

Maybe a Cho-Z Achilles a MAYBE, but I would disagree on Death or Abyss they are still brand spankin new and not a lot of ppl have it and I doubt they are already gonna re-release it. Imperial/Big Bang can be a possibility and I do hope that is the case but will see how willing TT is incorporating beys with big big abilities. The fact that Cho-Z Achilles/Valkyrie nor Spriggan got a recolor in a random booster does make me disagree on this point again cuz why incorporate the good GT beys when there were no good Cho-Z beys ever released in a random booster. It sounds far-fetched to me. MFB remake oh yes....but I have a feeling its' a recolor lol....

Sad Master Diabolos, Prime Apocalypse, Regalia Genesis noises

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 26, 2020

(Aug. 26, 2020  4:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would like a Cho-z Achilles recolor but I agree with you. I also want to see death, abyss, or a new mfb remake featured in this booster.

Maybe a Cho-Z Achilles a MAYBE, but I would disagree on Death or Abyss they are still brand spankin new and not a lot of ppl have it and I doubt they are already gonna re-release it. Imperial/Big Bang can be a possibility and I do hope that is the case but will see how willing TT is incorporating beys with big big abilities. The fact that Cho-Z Achilles/Valkyrie nor Spriggan got a recolor in a random booster does make me disagree on this point again cuz why incorporate the good GT beys when there were no good Cho-Z beys ever released in a random booster. It sounds far-fetched to me. MFB remake oh yes....but I have a feeling its' a recolor lol....

I would be down for PA or RG since the set is crazy expensive Master to.

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - TitaniumNinja74 - Aug. 26, 2020

(Aug. 26, 2020  4:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  2:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would like a Cho-z Achilles recolor but I agree with you. I also want to see death, abyss, or a new mfb remake featured in this booster.

Well, we did get a gold Cho-Z Valkyrie in RB19, so there is still a possibility...

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - DeceasedCrab - Aug. 26, 2020

Behave yourselves bladers. If you're going to go on absurd anime tangets, I'm going to ask you to do it outside product threads.

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - matmat30 - Aug. 26, 2020

Since we're gonna get all the info about RBV 22 on August 28th via bessatsu corocoro (according to marutti), I think we can expect for the official photos of RBV 22 to be revealed at 12mn JST (Japan Standard Time). What time will it be in your timezone, guys? Mine will be at 11pm (PHT)

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - Needforspeed - Aug. 27, 2020

So corocoro special doesn't have RBV 22 info so don't expect a reveal today it could be either today or next corocoro release date (11-15 September?)

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - Zeutron - Aug. 27, 2020

(Aug. 27, 2020  1:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: So corocoro special doesn't have RBV 22 info so don't expect a reveal today it could be either today or next corocoro release date (11-15 September?)
Wait so you said it doesn’t have any info on rbv 22 but then you said it could either be today or in sept I'm confused.

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - MagikHorse - Aug. 27, 2020

(Aug. 27, 2020  4:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  1:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: So corocoro special doesn't have RBV 22 info so don't expect a reveal today it could be either today or next corocoro release date (11-15 September?)
Wait so you said it doesn’t have any info on rbv 22 but then you said it could either be today or in sept I'm confused.

Yeah, this doesn't make much sense to me either.

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 27, 2020

(Aug. 27, 2020  4:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Maybe it’s a typo?

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - matmat30 - Aug. 27, 2020

Wait, what? I'm definitely confused right now. Marutti said it would be revealed on 28th August then it'd be September 15th instead? Can your please confirm if it's really happening later night or not?

(Aug. 27, 2020  5:29 AM)matmat30 Wrote:

Wait, what? I'm definitely confused right now. Marutti said it would be revealed on 28th August then it'd be September 15th instead? Can your please confirm if it's really happening later night or not?
Idk marutti says that the Achilles will be revealed today but then in the special issue there is 0 info on rbv 22

Edit: i think it was my fault to for not saying "maybe" so sorry

(Aug. 27, 2020  5:31 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  5:29 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Wait, what? I'm definitely confused right now. Marutti said it would be revealed on 28th August then it'd be September 15th instead? Can your please confirm if it's really happening later night or not?
Idk marutti says that the Achilles will be revealed today but then in the special issue there is 0 info on rbv 22

Wait, so are you saying that you have already seen the special issue yourself? I'm definitely confused right now. Plus, I'm not even sure if Achilles is really gonna be released as prize bey in RBV 22 or something else. 

Man, TT deciding to show Achilles "WAY EARLY" only to reveal it next month and release it the month after its reveal is just ridiculous and frustrating.

(Aug. 27, 2020  5:55 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  5:31 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Idk marutti says that the Achilles will be revealed today but then in the special issue there is 0 info on rbv 22

Wait, so are you saying that you have already seen the special issue yourself? I'm definitely confused right now. Plus, I'm not even sure if Achilles is really gonna be released as prize bey in RBV 22 or something else. 

Man, TT deciding to show Achilles "WAY EARLY" only to reveal it next month and release it the month after its reveal is just ridiculous and frustrating.
Well i heard it from marutti and I completely agreed

(Aug. 27, 2020  6:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  5:55 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Wait, so are you saying that you have already seen the special issue yourself? I'm definitely confused right now. Plus, I'm not even sure if Achilles is really gonna be released as prize bey in RBV 22 or something else. 

Well i heard it from marutti and I completely agreed

Which part of what I said corresponds to your answer that you heard it from marutti and agreed with it?

To be honest, it's really been confusing times for Takara Tomy. I don't even know if Achilles released as a prize bey is true or not. It's just sad really as an Aiga/Achilles fan

(Aug. 27, 2020  6:44 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  6:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well i heard it from marutti and I completely agreed

Which part of what I said corresponds to your answer that you heard it from marutti and agreed with it?

To be honest, it's really been confusing times for Takara Tomy. I don't even know if Achilles released as a prize bey is true or not. It's just sad really as an Aiga/Achilles fan
The corocoro i heard it from marutti and the confusing times

(Aug. 27, 2020  6:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  6:44 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Which part of what I said corresponds to your answer that you heard it from marutti and agreed with it?

I'm not saying I'm hoping or wishing but do you think with all the confusion right now, do you think it's still possible that the release of Achilles and the other future releases could be different from the threads that were made here in WBO actually saying? in terms of release date and pattern (pattern like booster, rbv, set, dlc, etc) of future releases, do you think they could still be changed?

Because honestly, again, IT'S REALLY BEEN CONFUSING TIMES WITH TAKARA TOMY 😑

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 27, 2020

I hope the RBV has a new chassis

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - Zeutron - Aug. 27, 2020

(Aug. 27, 2020  6:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  6:44 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Which part of what I said corresponds to your answer that you heard it from marutti and agreed with it?

Ahh ok I think I understand what you are trying to say now. So basically you’re saying Marutti said that this new corocoro will likely have info on the new Achilles but we can’t be certain since the September issue may also have the info instead. Since the new Achilles is coming in October it would initially seem like the information would be coming in September but I do think that we will get info on it early in this special corocoro considering Achilles was originally supposed to be released earlier. The special issue may also just be a continuation of the Spriggan teasing but I do think Achilles should be featured in some way since they wouldn’t tease only a single release multiple times if it wasn’t a special product such as a July bey.

(Aug. 27, 2020  1:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  6:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The corocoro i heard it from marutti and the confusing times
Ahh ok I think I understand what you are trying to say now. So basically Marutti said that this new corocoro will likely have info on the new Achilles but we can’t be certain since the September issue may also have the info instead.
Yep my English is pretty bad srry

(Aug. 27, 2020  1:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  6:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The corocoro i heard it from marutti and the confusing times
Ahh ok I think I understand what you are trying to say now. So basically you’re saying Marutti said that this new corocoro will likely have info on the new Achilles but we can’t be certain since the September issue may also have the info instead. Since the new Achilles is coming in October it would initially seem like the information would be coming in September but I do think that we will get info on it early in this special info  considering Achilles was originally supposed to be released earlier. The special issue may just also be a continuation of the Spriggan teasing but I do think Achilles should be featured.

Plus, we 're not really sure if the special corocoro will be released on 28th or 29th or 30th. JST is 1 hour ahead of my country's timezone. it's already 8:41 here so, I'm gonna try to look at Takara Tomy mall website later 11pm and see if TT will reveal the official photos there.

RE: B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Balance - SunBlader98 - Aug. 27, 2020

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRBlPmuP9cMXeQR6tcVy...A&usqp=CAU]