World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) (/Thread-Darkangel-s-Story-1-Battle-for-the-fate-of-earth-Plz-vote-on-poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 04, 2011

thank you

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  12:05 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: HAPTER 27 THE POWER OF THE BLADERS SPIRT PART 1

so me and the gang found out that there was a locl torunmant nearby and we all signed in.it was samuel and ethan in block b and the rest of us in block a.sam and ethan blow through there rounds until the finals were they had to fight each other.ethan and sam both lauched there beys.each one going on the attack right a way.but with dranzer having good ttack and defense.he was able to block one of libra's attacks and counter attack.dranzer then throw libra into the air right when libra was about to landed dranzer tried to hit libra's tip.but libra counter by turning sideways and hitting dranzer direcly on his facebolt this sent dranzer flying.libra then went on the attack.after a while libra smashed dranzer into one of the stadiums wall.then libra and dranzer started clashing in the middle of the stadium.ethan said"sam how bout we finsh this right now.sam agreed.they both used there special move.the collision caused an explosion when the smoke cleared dranzer was still spinning and libra was not.ethan won.now it was time for my match

THE END PLZ COMMENT,RATE AND VOTE ON POLL.ALSO I AM TAKING 4 BAD GUYS
I WOOOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C-Dubput up a good fight but I guess there's still of old beyblade techniques I could teach him lololol jk tht wuz a line from grevolution Smile.

Great chapter bro!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 04, 2011

thanks man hey and remeber this is cuz of you, and a few other writers who inpsired me to write

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Super Peacock - Feb. 04, 2011

Character:Jake Mikaru
BeyBlade: Blazing Peafowl TF145 BD

Peafowl face: peacock
Peafowl Has the shape of a peacock with its tail feathers up
Blazing is a heavier and thicker version of burn.
TF145 (Tail feathers 145) Has Colorful metal weights on the outside of the track.
BD (Bearing defence) Free spinning Defence Tip with two bearings. (like Burning ceberus bearing core)

Special move: Peafowl Rainbow Dance. A peacock throws up its tail feathers releasing colorful rays that damage the beyblade and confuse and distort the beyblader.

multi-colored hair and eyes. wears blue jeans and a pink shirt.
Evil.
takes pleasure in confusing opponents.
Male

kk he in

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Super Peacock - Feb. 04, 2011

Do you mean me when you say kk he in?

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 04, 2011

He means you'll be in the story sometime soon. Just a misspelling.......

Sniifff.......sniff.......Because of me?.....I'm touched.......:')

rotfl jk

Thanks for clearing that up sparta.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Meriadie - Feb. 04, 2011

........................................ Another awesome chapter!

thank you dark alpha wolf

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 05, 2011

i am SERIOUSLY QUTTING this story.i am sorry if you read it but i am DONE with this story.so again i am ABANDONING this story.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - 001 - Feb. 05, 2011

ok then... bye... Speechless

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  3:45 AM)001 Wrote: ok then... bye... Speechless

Wow.....way to cheer him up.........

Look, Dark Angel, you keep quitting and then not. Then quitting then not. Just pick one!! And personally, if you had to choose between sticking with it or quitting because the going gets rough, I suggest the former. Just because things might be tough, even though some ppl might not like your story (I love it!! Smile), EVEN THOUGH things seem bleak and hopeless, you trudge on. It's not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit, and still stand back up. Slowly push forward, slowly but surely, and you keep going. Never stopping, following your dreams and ambitions and not others. Then, one day, it all works out, and you accomplish what you set out to do. Then you're glad you didn't quit, back down when the going got tough. Even when you were knocked down, you got right back up on your feet. And you make it, all the way!!!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - 001 - Feb. 05, 2011

wow, that's deep

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - shay simmonds - Feb. 05, 2011

I'VE GOT A BAD GUY!
his name is THE DEVIL BLADER!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 05, 2011

i got 2 things to say
1:i could careless what people think of my story
2:its not a matter of if people like or not its if i want to contiune myself.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 05, 2011

Still, my point is valid.....

DONT QUIT!!!!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparx000 - Feb. 05, 2011

Look guys, if he wants to quit, just let him do it.You can think what would happen next.Honestly i wish he would continue cos these are awesome but oh well.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - C-Dub - Feb. 05, 2011

yeah let him quit.let him chicken out bawk,bawk!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  11:52 PM)C-Dub Wrote: yeah let him quit.let him chicken out bawk,bawk!
first its not chickening out if i just dont feel like writing anymare.
second dont go there you dont want to push my buttons
and i know what you were trying to do it's not going to work i am not that stupid to be baited in like that into writing again.and the only thing you acccomplished is make me mad

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Septentrione - Feb. 06, 2011

Can I enter a character?
Name: Kairu Ishida
Bey: Wailing Gemios B100XRF (Blade (looks like W105 but straight and is free spinning) 100 X-treme Rubber Flat)
Wailing looks like killer but with the two bumps of vulcan, color black Gemios color black spin track black tip black and yellow
PersonalityConfusedtrong and Generous, always makes a point, attractive
Wears an unbuttoned jacket with a shirt and one sleeve up, with the arm with one sleeve up has a glove
Rider slacks and sneakers
Hair Is a spiky downwards
Dark Move: Regret
Gemios stops in the middle then vanishes but appears again but the second time he appaears the whole stadium is filled with scratch and slashes and the opponents beyblade has stopped spinning (if they can surivive the attack)
Special Move:Reassurance
Gemios Hits the opponent to the air then gemios makes multiple copies of itself and hit the other beyblade clean off
Neutral

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - C-Dub - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  3:20 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:52 PM)C-Dub Wrote: yeah let him quit.let him chicken out bawk,bawk!
and i know what you were trying to do it's not going to work i am not that stupid to be baited in like that into writing again.and the only thing you acccomplished is make me mad

good very goodCute

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 06, 2011

ooh.......drama!!!

Look, I'll say this once, so you'd better listen. I DON'T CARE why you're quitting, for whatever reason it may be, that's not what concerns me. What I'm saying is that when you created this thread you MADE A COMMITMENT to writing this story. I don't care if it's great, or if it sucks. But it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to finish what you started, or this story is a hollow one. There has to be a reason for you to write, or else why would you? Fame? Money? Because you enjoy it. Maybe you don't like this story but it IS YOUR JOB to finish it somehow. I don't care how, maybe the world gets nuked and beybladers suffer Nova 6 gas! It doesn't matter, but you have to finish out.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  2:27 PM)C-Dub Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:20 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote:

good very goodCute

me mad is not a good thing
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:23 PM)Sparta Wrote: ooh.......drama!!!

Look, I'll say this once, so you'd better listen. I DON'T CARE why you're quitting, for whatever reason it may be, that's not what concerns me. What I'm saying is that when you created this thread you MADE A COMMITMENT to writing this story. I don't care if it's great, or if it sucks. But it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to finish what you started, or this story is a hollow one. There has to be a reason for you to write, or else why would you? Fame? Money? Because you enjoy it. Maybe you don't like this story but it IS YOUR JOB to finish it somehow. I don't care how, maybe the world gets nuked and beybladers suffer Nova 6 gas! It doesn't matter, but you have to finish out.
first i do not have to finsh if i dont want to.
second the only reson why i strarted to write this story is on a whim.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - LordCepheusIII - Feb. 06, 2011

well said sparta.