World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - UnLeAsHeD - Jan. 10, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unJbuwbF5JY

Top tier defense??? i think so Grin Hell Kerbecs BD145RSF

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 10, 2011

Then write those results in the hell discussion thread and request for more users to test this.
Is it as good for Defence in boost mode? Or better?

RE: MFB Tiers list - UnLeAsHeD - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  3:16 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Then write those results in the hell discussion thread and request for more users to test this.
Is it as good for Defence in boost mode? Or better?

Not as well in boost mode. And i actually have done over 40 test on this including the video. but not as well in boost mode.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 10, 2011

I want this to be tested or something similar but no one has yet. Also it normally takes a while for things to be proven top tier quality.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Teemo - Jan. 11, 2011

is gravity perseus better for attack than the top tiers?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Jan. 11, 2011

Not necessarily, (LLD, Vulcan.) but it depends in what area, but all around Gravity Perseus is in the top three for sure. Ray and Pegasis: meh.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Nojo294 - Jan. 11, 2011

I personally think that ray has attack potential but it is so inconsistent that there are way better alternatives out there. As for Pegasus I have never used it so I can't comment on it...

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Jan. 11, 2011

Anything has potential, whether it is used or not is a different story.
Inconsistency is bad, very bad. :V

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 11, 2011

Just moved Pegasis and Ray from tier 1 to tier 2 for attack since now that rubber defence bottoms combos are used they're not good enough anymore.
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:22 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: is gravity perseus better for attack than the top tiers?

Did you even look at the OP? It says Gravity in the tier 1 section for attack with most of the other top tier wheels atm.

RE: MFB Tiers list - UnLeAsHeD - Jan. 11, 2011

Did testing for my hell kerbecs defense combo. results on the thread.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ricko - Jan. 12, 2011

Earth Mold 2 is better than mold 1 for stamina too.. but that´s what i saw on my tests.. also even if you don´t think so and you think mold 1 is better.. they are similar so mold 2 should be tier 1 without doubts.. now accept my point if you want.. this is a fact.. mold 2 = tier 1

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  9:37 PM)Ricko Wrote: Earth Mold 2 is better than mold 1 for stamina too.. but that´s what i saw on my tests.. also even if you don´t think so and you think mold 1 is better.. they are similar so mold 2 should be tier 1 without doubts.. now accept my point if you want.. this is a fact.. mold 2 = tier 1

yes mold 2 should be in tier 1 for stamina
but mold 2 is not better that mold 1...

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Jan. 12, 2011

isnt it burn two or three for stamina

(Jan. 12, 2011  9:44 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:37 PM)Ricko Wrote: Earth Mold 2 is better than mold 1 for stamina too.. but that´s what i saw on my tests.. also even if you don´t think so and you think mold 1 is better.. they are similar so mold 2 should be tier 1 without doubts.. now accept my point if you want.. this is a fact.. mold 2 = tier 1

i also would like to make people understand that Burn mold 2 is worse than Earth Mold 2 and one.. people are always saying Burn for stamina on Build me a Combo.. but they should remember that most of the guys here have the Hasbro parts.. and when they say Burn over Earth they are giving misleading information.. and this should stop...

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Jan. 12, 2011

No it isn't! Just because you're testing came out like this means nothing. Especially when everyone else's testing came out the opposite. Mold 1 is considerably better for stamina which is why the two molds are in two different tiers. I only update the list if there's proof or it is a general opinion neither of which your theory has. Seriously do some testing to prove me wrong cause so far you've provided no sort of proof despite your opinion disagreing with the whole forum.

(Jan. 12, 2011  9:55 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:44 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

i also would like to make people understand that Burn mold 2 is worse than Earth Mold 2 and one.. people are always saying Burn for stamina on Build me a Combo.. but they should remember that most of the guys here have the Hasbro parts.. and when they say Burn over Earth they are giving misleading information.. and this should stop...
hmm i always say burn/earth for stamina never one or the other Tongue_out

(Jan. 12, 2011  9:57 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

No it isn't! Just because you're testing came out like this means nothing. Especially when everyone else's testing came out the opposite. Mold 1 is considerably better for stamina which is why the two molds are in two different tiers. I only update the list if there's proof or it is a general opinion neither of which your theory has. Seriously do some testing to prove me wrong cause so far you've provided no sort of proof despite your opinion disagreing with the whole forum.

Even Lord Voldemort(Wolfblade.. just kidding) said that mold 2 should be tier 1.. they are preety much the same! if mold 1 is better is just a SMALL difference! and you need to stop don´t believing in my tests or in what i say..

(Jan. 12, 2011  9:37 PM)Ricko Wrote: i also would like to make people understand that Burn mold 2 is worse than Earth Mold 2 and one.. people are always saying Burn for stamina on Build me a Combo.. but they should remember that most of the guys here have the Hasbro parts.. and when they say Burn over Earth they are giving misleading information.. and this should stop...

I really doubt it and even if it is it won't be by much. How can you talk about misleading information... Pretty much everything you're written in this thread is misleading due to it being wrong but you think your opinion is right so you keep pushing.

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:01 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:57 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Even Lord Voldemort(Wolfblade.. just kidding) said that mold 2 should be tier 1.. they are preety much the same! if mold 1 is better is just a SMALL difference! and you need to stop don´t believing in my tests or in what i say..

though mold 1 is better for stamina but the difference is very small so they are almost on par with each other
and without tests we cant believe that you are right about mold 2...

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:37 PM)Ricko Wrote: i also would like to make people understand that Burn mold 2 is worse than Earth Mold 2 and one.. people are always saying Burn for stamina on Build me a Combo.. but they should remember that most of the guys here have the Hasbro parts.. and when they say Burn over Earth they are giving misleading information.. and this should stop...

I really doubt it and even if it is it won't be by much. How can you talk about misleading information... Pretty much everything you're written in this thread is misleading due to it being wrong but you think your opinion is right so you keep pushing.

it´s not my opinion... its facts! maybe i´m the only one here that like to make real tests... just saying... also the difference is too small so YES MOLD 2 IS TIER 1! and Burn mold 2 is indeed worse than any Earth mold... i´m not misleading.. just facts dude.. chill out dread..

[/quote]

Most experienced member would disagree with you two though. Why should I believe you really tbh? You questioning the forums knowledge that 99.9% of memebers agree is correct. Also maybe i'd agree if you had been for more than a month but you haven't. I know you'll say this is prejudice but it's really not. Most new members don't know much. Post some testing. That's the only way anyone is gonna believe you.

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:07 PM)Ricko Wrote:

it´s not my opinion... its facts! maybe i´m the only one here that like to make real tests... just saying... also the difference is too small so YES MOLD 2 IS TIER 1! and Burn mold 2 is indeed worse than any Earth mold... i´m not misleading.. just facts dude.. chill out dread..
sorry but the tests done by respected and smart WBO members prove you wrong... <- this is now offtopic

but my idea that mold 2 should be top tier is a opinion, i have no tests to back myself up so its not top tier i dont care...

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:07 PM)Ricko Wrote:

It's not fact cause you haven't proven anything at all.... Do some testing. I am perfectly chilled out. You're the one using exclamation marks.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Serotonin - Jan. 12, 2011

Yo, Ricko, post some tests to support your claims.

Ultrablader, stop being a jerk and cool it.

How am I being a jerk? I am perfectly calm. I just disagree with what he says completly with good reason and he can't take it.