World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Apr. 08, 2012

wowo u still go to that old site sig tutorials. they had very basic tuts i just went there for a week when i statrted looking for tuts. go to other sites like guild inn or sigresource for some good tuts.

RE: General GFX Thread - Nova-X - Apr. 08, 2012

i dont really like gi coz a lot of the tutorials have sprites as the renders(i hate sprites, they look ugly)
so ill try sigresource
thnx xlr8

RE: General GFX Thread - Septentrione - Apr. 08, 2012

Got into the GFX business and made this. I am only a novice, but don't hold back on the criticisms. xD This is made by me following a tut. I followed the first few steps but then failed on the others. Made in GIMP too.
[Image: AWESOMESIGBYMEWITHTuts.png]
CnC? It's a Jin Kisaragi sig.

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Apr. 09, 2012

(Apr. 06, 2012  1:19 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: [Image: Tr1IB.jpg]
cnc?
failed another tut
couldnt find the right bubbles and effect c4ds Unhappy
DUDE!! You didn't fail, You don't HAVE to find the exact c4d's, It all depends on how you want it to look like!

Nice though, Your improving ALOT!!

And Blaze xlr8 was right, Your sig LACKS alot of what is expected, Follow the tutorial and don't go off track or it will be....

Anyways xlr8 you might want to put the image in spoilers, That's hella big.

RE: General GFX Thread - Septentrione - Apr. 09, 2012

Made another one with tuts again. Gimp prevails once more. Persona 3 GFX
[Image: 3rdsig.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Gen SimpL - Apr. 09, 2012

Is It Possible if i can get anyone to help me make GFX for a youtube?

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Apr. 09, 2012

(Apr. 08, 2012  8:05 PM)Deus Xiphos Wrote: Got into the GFX business and made this. I am only a novice, but don't hold back on the criticisms. xD This is made by me following a tut. I followed the first few steps but then failed on the others. Made in GIMP too.
[Image: AWESOMESIGBYMEWITHTuts.png]
CnC? It's a Jin Kisaragi sig.

to tell u the truth u aren't even a novice u r a beginner
(Apr. 08, 2012  10:38 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: i dont really like gi coz a lot of the tutorials have sprites as the renders(i hate sprites, they look ugly)
so ill try sigresource
thnx xlr8

lolz there r many tutorials without sprites there too and i too hate sprites.
(Apr. 09, 2012  1:48 AM)NaLu Wrote: Anyways xlr8 you might want to put the image in spoilers, That's hella big.

my net is fast so i didn't guessed that from next time going to keep that in mind

(Apr. 09, 2012  9:19 AM)Deus Xiphos Wrote: Made another one with tuts again. Gimp prevails once more. Persona 3 GFX
[Image: 3rdsig.png]

another thing u r tags r too grainy/noisy work on that to increase quality of ur signature

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Apr. 09, 2012

hey Deus! PM me Smile

anyways, I may have lied about the 1GB file pack, cause I wont risk re-distributing ANY packs that ain't mine. although I will give you guys some of my stuff, there's no guarantee it will be awesome. AND, I'm still adding one more tutorial... I think you guys who still can't do it will know how to if you download my pack... (hint: I've been doing this for a lot of years, its been made for a lot of people [maybe], and it starts with letter A Smile)

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 09, 2012

Blood, can you re word what you said? I didn't quite get it sorry. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the pack.

RE: General GFX Thread - Septentrione - Apr. 09, 2012

3 more sigs I made. CnC Please.

[Image: SIGGGG.png]

[Image: Anothersignotuts.png]

[Image: CaoPi.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Apr. 09, 2012

you got a lot to learn, my friend, A LOT.

seems like your restricted to GIMP, huh?

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Apr. 09, 2012

i have seen many awesome tags with gimp which were better than bp's gimp tags. gimp is as good as photoshop not for gfxing but for another thing for me whose place photoshop can't take.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 10, 2012

True. I'll send some GIMP tuts after guitar class.

RE: General GFX Thread - Nova-X - Apr. 10, 2012

i followed the donald tag tut but didnt turn out as i expected coz i couldnt find the splatter brush so i used pictures of splatters made by splatter brushes Unhappy
[Image: ycBdt.jpg]
so..cnc?
edit: *sigh* forgot to add the border, would it look good with the border?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Apr. 10, 2012

just search "splatter brush" and it will come out.

The text is bad, it takes away the focal point. although the smudge is good, the splatter renders isnt great here.
and no, don't add borders

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Apr. 10, 2012

Hey guys i really need to learn to create nice flow and depth so i need some more tuts any suggestions or tuts

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2955/poemossignaturetutorial.jpg

^ that should help you in some ways Smile

anyways, new tag:
[Image: black_star_shooter_tag_by_bigbangpegasis9-d4vrrw8.png]

I know its mono, I made it like that. CnC? anyone who want a tut for it?

(Apr. 10, 2012  10:04 AM)Blood Wrote: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2955/poemossignaturetutorial.jpg

^ that should help you in some ways Smile

anyways, new tag:
[Image: black_star_shooter_tag_by_bigbangpegasis9-d4vrrw8.png]

I know its mono, I made it like that. CnC? anyone who want a tut for it?
I would like to do it tut pls?

here:
if that doesn't work, then: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/101/f/e/black_star_shooter_tag_tutorial_by_bigbangpegasis9-d4vrt5y.png

RE: General GFX Thread - Septentrione - Apr. 10, 2012

[Image: Sigwithtuts-1.png]
Made this with tuts. CnC please.

flow is your major problem here, including the basics. go to the link I posted earlier, it should give you some good advice

RE: General GFX Thread - Odin - Apr. 10, 2012

How's this for my first GFX? Well, first real GFX.
I don't have access to C4Ds, so I think it turned out pretty well.

Also Blood, it's Black Rock Shooter, not Black Star Shooter. It looks great, though.

I know, but the Stars in the render (there were, really) made me change, rock, to star...

what kind of editing program do you have? I suggest you start with the fundamentals. Smudge sigs are good for beginners, so start on that. I do suggest you not duplicating focals (the render), cause two focals int good unless executed properly. I also think you need to get a better render. go to planetrenders for some HQ renders.

just sayin'. KIU to you bro!

nvm deleted

RE: General GFX Thread - Odin - Apr. 10, 2012

I have ... my mother's eight-year-old Photoshop Elements 4 and MS Paint. That's it. Can't download GIMP or anything like that.Pinching_eyes_2 But, I'll get the better software when I can afford a better computer. And thanks for the tips on renders.