World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 22, 2012

ok, that's it...

I don't want to hear ANY discussion about this. its causing too much spam in this thread. I don't want to get anyone warned because of this...

anything else related, keep it to yourself or just PM people...

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Mar. 24, 2012

New tag !
[Image: 20axl6g.png]
Cnc?
Edit: I followed some parts of Blood's tut on deviantart

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 24, 2012

haha... I see what you did there XD

anyways, too much green. Try using a C4D that isn't the same color to your render. I used somewhat black on mine. use the Dodge and Burn tool to fix your lighting.

speaking of C4D, I was able to do this C4D in Cinema 4D (don't ask me where I got it XD):
WARNING! big picture! (Click to View)
I'm still trying to put nice looking color to it... but right now I am limited to Black to white types XD
so, CnCs?

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Mar. 24, 2012

(Mar. 24, 2012  9:39 AM)Blood Wrote: haha... I see what you did there XD

anyways, too much green. Try using a C4D that isn't the same color to your render. I used somewhat black on mine. use the Dodge and Burn tool to fix your lighting.

speaking of C4D, I was able to do this C4D in Cinema 4D (don't ask me where I got it XD):
WARNING! big picture! (Click to View)
I'm still trying to put nice looking color to it... but right now I am limited to Black to white types XD
so, CnCs?
Thanks for the cnc ill try to fix that

WOW I like the c4d can i use it?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 24, 2012

You can use it now... but I am making a C4D pack, so you can just download that XD

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Mar. 27, 2012

New tag, followed the Panda Samurai Tut on GI, thanks pilot

I didn't exactly follow the tut, I don't like much lighting. Anyways Here it is.

Cnc?
[Image: AH82.jpg]

Forgot to state the chinese writing is the translation for my name, Not copying or anything, Chinese writing suits with this tag. And i do think chinese writing is nice.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 27, 2012

Ok:
I suggest you read a tutorial about EVERYTHING there is to know about GFX. Not even 1 of the fundamental's I can see. No flow, No depth, No composition, etc. Stop using orange for GFX sake, and use other colors. The sig you made is contrasted a bit, and not much colors are to be seen. remove the text, it's hard to read it anyway. I suggest you use C4Ds to help the flow.

here's a tut about everything:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/267474206/tag_making_basics___part_1___text__focals__etc_by_simplygfx-d4f8wf2.png

This is not my tutorial. PLEASE THANK THE ONE WHO MADE THIS INSTEAD

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Mar. 27, 2012

Dang, Now I know what im doing wrong, I should stop using yellow and orange lol, thats so true.

But thanks dude, It helped me alot, I'll follow some more tutorials.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 27, 2012

[Image: Zach.png]
CnC? I'm still working on the BG, so it's not too much right now XD

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Mar. 28, 2012

I'm still learning C4d's, Here is a c4d sig which i don't think is good, I just want cnc, See what's bad.

[Image: 3oli.jpg]

I hope by the end of next month i get good at c4d.

EDIT: btw This is my first time without using yellow or orange in my tags or sigs.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 28, 2012

C4D's can be use to help the flow, not distract the focal, lol

see what I made awhile back. the C4Ds are at the back of the render, so it looks like it doesn't distract the "main character" of the sig.

speaking of the sig, I am able to "fix" the bg and some coloring probs. should be posted in the hour

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Mar. 28, 2012

This Is a C4d render By Xlr8 which he did after long time

CnC please to Him

Note I am Posting this cause he cant post here but he want CnC's

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 28, 2012

yeah, I know about that XD
The effect's, weirdly, doesn't really add up. It could be cool if it was the actual color of it, but it seems effects are pasted in it... but the glass effect and whole thing is very awesome
just saying.

anyways, here's the new version of the tag:
[Image: Zach1.png]
CnCs?

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Mar. 28, 2012

Hey guys, I need to make a request for my Naruto Game. Dex, BP or someone who's good PM me please, I'll try and give you an incentive too haha.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Mar. 29, 2012

Hey Dex. Not all the time should your C4Ds stay at the back of your render. Putting them in front can greatly help blending you know. Text isn't visible much. Move it somewhere else or change the glow color. The coloring of the C4Ds are a bit weird though. Very very nice colors though. Nice BG too. Simple. Try adding splatters with clipping masks on it in the BG. Lighting on the render is good. But it lacks a source so you should light up the right side.

Sent you a PM Medz.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 29, 2012

Two of the C4D's were mine. the black and red was Mr. Robin's. thanks.
I also sent Medz a PM. I wonder what he'll do with us if we joined...

EDIT: why the hell does everyone call me DeX? It's been a long time since I used that name... (well, maybe people got used to it anyways...)

RE: General GFX Thread - Medz - Mar. 29, 2012

Thanks guys, I'm going to let you both give it a shot and pay you both back some how but I'll use the images that my co-coders like the best.

Also, I wasn't aware that you changed your name haha, I liked DeX better though.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Mar. 29, 2012

Have I improved? I've been doing a lot over the past few months, just never really decided to post them.

[Image: narutosig.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Mar. 29, 2012

huuf finaly got back. cygnus this tag is too consentrated and has a lot of purple and lacks composition, render placement can be improved

RE: General GFX Thread - Toto Sakigami - Mar. 30, 2012

Um, I'm new to GFX'ing. I use Pixlr, and was wondering, whats the best free editor. Also is my sig, and how can i improve?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 30, 2012

use GIMP. some say its like photoshop.

First of, save it as .PNG files. it look less pixelated. second, try not to use an already made stocks. Remove the texts. Only add them if you have gone pro cause it is the most unneeded part of the tag.

just do whatever you can. were here to help you out...

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Mar. 30, 2012

[Image: fdf545be.png]
CnC please?

RE: General GFX Thread - Nova-X - Mar. 30, 2012

[Image: b8tFg.png]
cnc?
note: im still a noob
should i put text
and how could i add flow?
took me ages to make this
also played around with a few effects and mixed a few tuts together

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 30, 2012

Don't add that glow to the render. remove the borders. don't add text. place the render a little bit to the sides (somewhat in the middle of the sides and the middle)

KIU

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Mar. 30, 2012

lower size of borderand use a little good quality render and change the placement