World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Mar. 12, 2012

i have uploaded them to my da, guild inn and gfx forum check them out bbm

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Mar. 15, 2012

[Image: 3f0aece1.png]
Well. Hahaha, I personally think it's a bit too bright but eh, I wish I had a tablet.

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Mar. 18, 2012

im working on the new tag and now its finished

Now it seems i need a GFX battle!

RE: General GFX Thread - ultimateswiftie - Mar. 18, 2012

I actually have a question...... (Are questions allowed in this thread? If not, sorry, and I'll delete it)

So my brother found this website called forumsigmaker.com and we've been using it for our own sigs so far (my current signature is made on there), but if I wanted to open a sig shop using only sigs that I made on forumsigmaker.com, would that be allowed? Are there even requirements for sig shops?

(This question makes me sound reaaaaally stupid.)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 18, 2012

Um, let's see:
nah, just Joking XD. You will need something better than that, though. Get GIMP. its free and good for beginners Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - ultimateswiftie - Mar. 18, 2012

(Mar. 18, 2012  2:25 PM)Blood Wrote: Um, let's see:
nah, just Joking XD. You will need something better than that, though. Get GIMP. its free and good for beginners Smile

Thanks! (I suspected as much, seeing that sometimes the sigmaker backfires and isnt great.)

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Mar. 19, 2012

Tutorial by me.

RE: General GFX Thread - -1o1-DiAbLO- - Mar. 20, 2012

Nice tutorial

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Mar. 20, 2012

[Image: 95cba5cf.png]
New tag!

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Mar. 20, 2012

nice tag but that metalball c4d on right doesn't looks good to me.

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Mar. 20, 2012

New signature Grin
[Image: mt05s8.png]
CnC?

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 20, 2012

A bit too sharpen. the text is good, and the effects are placed well. probably your best Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Mar. 20, 2012

wow thanks blood i think this is my best workTongue_out
Edit:

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 20, 2012

Ouch... I CAN give you photoshop... CS5 and full.
PM me if you need/want it. I don't want to rise posts here...

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Mar. 21, 2012

cs4 i recommend cause if u were using cs5 it might not be supporting ur cpu if u post details of ur cpu then we can help u focus

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Mar. 21, 2012

No now i have cs5 and working gr8 i asked my frnd and he has 5 mbps speed he had downloaded the cs5 and gave me Grin now i have full version

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Mar. 21, 2012

Haven't made anything in a while and had nothing to imagine of or inspire from so this came up!
cnc?
[Image: bl5v.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 21, 2012

Ok, TBH with you, the tag is not good. The effects are too much, and the text is distracting. try to make your sig natural, by blending the render/s with a good looking stock. the wireframe is not placed well.

I suggest You follow some beginner tutorials...
(Mar. 21, 2012  7:02 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: cs4 i recommend cause if u were using cs5 it might not be supporting ur cpu if u post details of ur cpu then we can help u focus

If I'm not mistaking, It's pretty much the program. Possibly, the best way to remove the errors is to Uninstall, and re-install the program.

Plus, I think Focus has a trial version... that could be the reason why he has the error...

RE: General GFX Thread - Focus - Mar. 21, 2012

(Mar. 21, 2012  7:02 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: cs4 i recommend cause if u were using cs5 it might not be supporting ur cpu if u post details of ur cpu then we can help u focus

If I'm not mistaking, It's pretty much the program. Possibly, the best way to remove the errors is to Uninstall, and re-install the program.

Plus, I think Focus has a trial version... that could be the reason why he has the error...
[/quote]

No i dont have a trail version i have a full version b4 also
but the error came up because i have deleted a file of pscs5 unknowingly so the erroe came Tongue_out
now i have reinstalled it Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Mar. 21, 2012

ohk i guess antivirus is a prob and if u r using cs5 patch host file first cause as much as i know cs5 is not available in india and only way to get full version is torrent or file sharing sites

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Mar. 21, 2012

[Image: 4382366f.png]
Let's not discuss illegal stuff. ^^

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Mar. 22, 2012

Blood thanks and yes I really do think that i should look at tuts. Maybe I'll follow some on the weekends.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Mar. 22, 2012

hey bp its not illegal its just file sharing and it helps us to check quality of stuff we r going to buy. in my country it is the only way to get it cause softwares like pgotoshop and cinema 4d aren't available here [my hard luck].

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Mar. 22, 2012

uhh, it is.

"Photoshop" and "Cinema 4D" are trademark brands, or something like that. Its illegal to, according to their copyrights, "distribute" the file in any means "illegal".

that's why I told Focus to keep things in PM to avoid "illegal" things...

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Mar. 22, 2012

ya they are trademarks but u only tell wat should i do if they aren't available in my country. buying them on9 is risky for me cause my brother usually take my things so only thing i can do is to have a soft copy and its a good way of saving my money too lolz