World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - AirKnightMare - Feb. 03, 2019

Wow, these are amazing! We have some real talented creators here!

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - LeonidasKerbeus - Feb. 08, 2019

(Nov. 03, 2018  5:25 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  10:00 PM)N10 Wrote: I mean in a way where the lock mechanism of the gear won't release before the battle while and after it gets winded up and before the bey is launched.

OHK<
The Prongs release the spring when the bey is really slow spinning, because those are huge, and easier for centrifugal force to pull it.

And, I am accepting commissions if anyone Want's a Gimmicky bey, Since other than remakes, My all beys have gimmicks
TO Adarsh Abhinav

https://imgur.com/a/f9pzQQq

Can you make this into a burst bey?

Gimmick: Supports Level Chip, god chip and The outermost 3 "Fins" are made of rubber or metal.
If so, Thanks.

Btw this is left spin

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Feb. 09, 2019

Crazy Aries does not accept requests.

Adarsh Abhinav might help you. But if not I could try.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Al Edison - Feb. 09, 2019

I already show this to another thread wait.....

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sumarbrander12 - Feb. 12, 2019

(Feb. 08, 2019  11:02 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2018  5:25 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: OHK<
The Prongs release the spring when the bey is really slow spinning, because those are huge, and easier for centrifugal force to pull it.

And, I am accepting commissions if anyone Want's a Gimmicky bey, Since other than remakes, My all beys have gimmicks

https://imgur.com/a/f9pzQQq

Can you make this into a burst bey?

Gimmick: Supports Level Chip / The "Fins" are made of rubber
If so, Thanks.
Yes I think it is possible, get/make a model of the outer ring, then put onto a model of a beyblade burst template. As for the rubber, you would need a printer that can print TPE'S which can substitute for rubber because you need a mould for rubber.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Avery Purple999 - Feb. 12, 2019

How in salmander? U guys r such geeks....

(Feb. 12, 2019  10:36 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: How in salmander? U guys r such geeks....

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dt20000 - Feb. 12, 2019

(Feb. 12, 2019  10:36 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: How in salmander? U guys r such geeks....

(Feb. 12, 2019  10:36 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: How in salmander? U guys r such geeks....

Can you stop being rude to the people on the WBO?

(Feb. 12, 2019  10:49 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Can you stop being rude to the people  on the WBO?

Hey some ppl r geeks and some aren't ok?! -Avery

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dt20000 - Feb. 12, 2019

(Feb. 12, 2019  11:03 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:49 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can you stop being rude to the people  on the WBO?

Okay, but it still is unkind to call them that

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - NobodyBlader - Feb. 12, 2019

(Feb. 12, 2019  11:03 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:49 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can you stop being rude to the people  on the WBO?

Like Dt20000 said Stop being rude, The WBO is welcome to Beyblade fans, so stop calling the people here geeks.

(Feb. 12, 2019  11:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  11:03 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Hey some ppl r geeks and some aren't ok?! -Avery

Okay, but it still is unkind to call them that

I see ur point srry. -Avery

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - M1M-1C - Feb. 13, 2019

Hey I actually have a beyblade that has a special gimic that is it’s own not coppied and id like to get some feedback on the design

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sumarbrander12 - Feb. 13, 2019

I have a fake salamander that spins right and I need it to spin left. Is there any 3d models that has the parts that I need to replace.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - LeonidasKerbeus - Feb. 14, 2019

(Feb. 09, 2019  12:24 AM)N12N12 Wrote: Crazy Aries does not accept requests.

Adarsh Abhinav  might help you. But if not I could try.

When i wrote this I knew such a thing. Thats why I quoted Adarsh.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Feb. 15, 2019

(Feb. 13, 2019  8:20 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: I have a fake salamander that spins right and I need it to spin left. Is there any 3d models that has the parts that I need to replace.

just mirror it.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2832731 or mirror this and combine them.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - Feb. 20, 2019

I know CrazyAries doesn't accept requests but I am new to making 3d printed beys. I just wanted to know if this would be a good bey in battle. It's a prototype so it's not ready yet.

(Feb. 20, 2019  9:29 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: I know CrazyAries doesn't accept requests but I am new to making 3d printed beys. I just wanted to know if this would be a good bey in battle. It's a prototype so it's not ready yet.

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/aGrmronJwk1-sky-knight-custom-burst

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - WolkaiserDrake - Feb. 20, 2019

(Feb. 20, 2019  9:29 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: I know CrazyAries doesn't accept requests but I am new to making 3d printed beys. I just wanted to know if this would be a good bey in battle. It's a prototype so it's not ready yet.

its an ok start, but if you were to use this kind of design then yes you have a strong attack, but it would also slow down much faster due to each hit, it would also be susceptible to breaking faster on the point of contact, I would either suggest you make it an 8 edged layer, or if you wanted to keep it 4 prongs, to simple round them off and pull them into the main body a bit more, though it is first draft, it has its ups and down, come up with a few alternative designs and see how they compare.

it might also be an idea to look at some older beys for ideas, the plastic gen had many beys with similar idea to yours that had alternate version that either hindered or fixed any issues, this is only a suggestion after all, so you can do as you freely want

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - Feb. 20, 2019

(Feb. 20, 2019  10:26 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote:

its an ok start, but if you were to use this kind of design then yes you have a strong attack, but it would also slow down much faster due to each hit, it would also be susceptible to breaking faster on the point of contact, I would either suggest you make it an 8 edged layer, or if you wanted to keep it 4 prongs, to simple round them off and pull them into the main body a bit more, though it is first draft, it has its ups and down, come up with a few alternative designs and see how they compare.

it might also be an idea to look at some older beys for ideas, the plastic gen had many beys with similar idea to yours that had alternate version that either hindered or fixed any issues, this is only a suggestion after all, so you can do as you freely want
Thanks, any other tips?

(Feb. 20, 2019  10:37 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  10:26 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: its an ok start, but if you were to use this kind of design then yes you have a strong attack, but it would also slow down much faster due to each hit, it would also be susceptible to breaking faster on the point of contact, I would either suggest you make it an 8 edged layer, or if you wanted to keep it 4 prongs, to simple round them off and pull them into the main body a bit more, though it is first draft, it has its ups and down, come up with a few alternative designs and see how they compare.

Thanks, any other tips?

I'm trying to make a stamina type bey so do you know how to make it effective?

I created my own custom bey! I wanted to share it to see what you guys think. If you use this, can you please give me credit? thanks!

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Guffee - Feb. 21, 2019

(Jul. 25, 2018  4:56 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: So the Cosmic Odin is basically completed.
I surrently use brass, which is a copper alloy and is very heavy so it can be more than 30 grams... I may make another aluminium version...

Layer-Cosmic Odin (cO) 

Disc-Xplode

Driver-Kinetic

Download

(Jul. 25, 2018  4:56 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: So the Cosmic Odin is basically completed.
I surrently use brass, which is a copper alloy and is very heavy so it can be more than 30 grams... I may make another aluminium version...

Layer-Cosmic Odin (cO) 

Disc-Xplode

Driver-Kinetic

Download

If I paid you could you make me one and I would pay you a little extra for your time and effort to make the super z ability bayblade

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dragunix - Feb. 21, 2019

(Feb. 21, 2019  2:07 AM)Guffee Wrote:

Layer-Cosmic Odin (cO) 

Disc-Xplode

Driver-Kinetic

Download

Layer-Cosmic Odin (cO) 

Disc-Xplode

Driver-Kinetic

Download

If I paid you could you make me one and I would pay you a little extra for your time and effort to make the super z ability bayblade

The purpose of this thread is for @[CrazyAries] to put out designs we can print for free. The OP specifically mentioned that he wasn't doing commissions, and instead would make said free designs for us in place of that.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Guffee - Feb. 21, 2019

I can not get the file to get it printed that y I ask

And I have no clue how to get it made

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dragunix - Feb. 21, 2019

(Feb. 21, 2019  4:11 AM)Guffee Wrote: I can not get the file to get it printed that y I ask

And I have no clue how to get it made
My bad...Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Have you tried downloading the file and using a printing company like Shapeways?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - WolkaiserDrake - Feb. 21, 2019

(Feb. 20, 2019  10:37 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  10:26 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: its an ok start, but if you were to use this kind of design then yes you have a strong attack, but it would also slow down much faster due to each hit, it would also be susceptible to breaking faster on the point of contact, I would either suggest you make it an 8 edged layer, or if you wanted to keep it 4 prongs, to simple round them off and pull them into the main body a bit more, though it is first draft, it has its ups and down, come up with a few alternative designs and see how they compare.

Thanks, any other tips?

(Feb. 20, 2019  10:37 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: Thanks, any other tips?

I created my own custom bey! I wanted to share it to see what you guys think. If you use this, can you please give me credit? thanks!
from the looks of it you have a good base for a stamina, but the layer only does so much when it comes to stamina, its more the driver/tip you use, like bearing or revolve, they keep the bey spinning for a bit longer, to maybe use a ball tipped driver, or a sharp,

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - Feb. 21, 2019

(Feb. 21, 2019  2:09 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  10:37 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: Thanks, any other tips?

from the looks of it you have a good base for a stamina, but the layer only does so much when it comes to stamina, its more the driver/tip you use, like bearing or revolve, they keep the bey spinning for a bit longer, to maybe use a ball tipped driver, or a sharp,

Thanks!

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CrazyAries - Feb. 22, 2019

Another Anime character Beyblade (I may work on several more Anime beys because I don't need to worry about the name XD)
Accelerator.00W.Rf
[Image: 6df107a8ly1g0etk5eh2sj218g0p0qv5.jpg]
Introduction:
Video:
More pic:
Download 3D files