World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Jul. 30, 2011

nah its ok Grin and when i download the free trial for photoshop do you have to have an account?
EDIT: ill get better when i find my kind of style in GFXing i keep changing=horrible

RE: General GFX Thread - MakaCHOP! - Jul. 30, 2011

I would like some tips with gimp if anyone can supply some. Here is my last one that i made...[Image: 5noh0w.png] I think i need to tone the colors down... Pinching_eyes_2 any other s
i meant lighting Pinching_eyes_2

hey what do you guys think of style suits me most i wont follow it just try it, i have tried a lot not really good.

(Jul. 30, 2011  3:26 PM)Xyo Wrote: hey what do you guys think of style suits me most i wont follow it just try it, i have tried a lot not really good.

Well I think you are doing fine now...maybe add a little more of a vintage look to it. (if you know how...which i hope you do...)

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  2:01 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Xyo, do you not realize that BeybladerPotter is already better than you?

I want to have some sorta discussion about this because like not too long ago, she was terrible. She learned smudge and some basic text tuts. You guys should battle. Seriously.

Once again BBS, you typed my whole name, I'm flattered. Now to get to the point, I know I've improved but it's all because of you people. Wink You guys showed me what is wrong in a tag and what are the basics. I feel I've improved drastically. I think it's all on experience and your help and I'm grateful for that. Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  8:38 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Hey Wolborg! Gave you a gift in GFXF which is this.
[Image: Gift.png]
There's V2 in the GFXF though. Smile Critics please. Smile

I think you are all impressed by this picture just because of the character itself, which uses at least two thirds of the signature space ... If you actually look closely, her wings are very badly cut, there is a black mess at the bottom, and the orange lines seem to come out of nowhere.

I fell like im doing horribly what do you guys think?

Your fine Xyo 0_0 just remember you'll always be better than one person...ME XD

RE: General GFX Thread - MetalStrike - Jul. 30, 2011

I totally carp at selection in Photoshop 7. Could anyone give me some good tips?

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Jul. 30, 2011

Try using the Pen Tool?

Did. Didn't work out, for me.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kai-V - Jul. 30, 2011

"Selection" ? Whatever that is, I probably do not use it, so neither should you need to ...

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Jul. 30, 2011

what version of photoshop do you guys have I am thinking of getting Photoshop but I don't know witch vrsion to get.

RE: General GFX Thread - Flaming Aries - Jul. 30, 2011

sorry

(Jul. 30, 2011  4:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Selection" ? Whatever that is, I probably do not use it, so neither should you need to ...
I meant like, cropping a selective area.

My bad, if I wasn't much clear.

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Jul. 30, 2011

Like Noodoo said , you could use the pen-tool to crop / cut a selective area.

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Jul. 30, 2011

Ugh, cutting with gimp is annoying. For some reason when I use the paths tool and cut the image the entire space goes black. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladeStation - Jul. 30, 2011

Same use the Marquee Tool to outline and use soft eraser

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Jul. 31, 2011

Hey wats up, I have started to try new things, so I tried this:
[Image: starfox.png]
I think I'm heading in the right direction, what do you guys and gals think.
If you noticed I learned a lot from all of the people that post here.
Look, my font placement is like vintages, lol.

RE: General GFX Thread - Dan - Jul. 31, 2011

Looks pretty good, but I can't pin-point what exactly bothers me here..
It isn't Fox, if that was your first guess, because he is very cool. (and broken in melee)

Edit: Maybe easing up on the translucency happening with Fox a bit? I'm not too fond of what to seems be the scope/sight thing, but meh.

(Jul. 31, 2011  12:32 AM)Dan Wrote: Looks pretty good, but I can't pin-point what exactly bothers me here..
It isn't Fox, if that was your first guess, because he is very cool. (and broken in melee)

Edit: Maybe easing up on the translucency happening with Fox a bit? I'm not too fond of what to seems be the scope/sight thing, but meh.
Ya, I wasn't sure about the crosshair in the background. Thanx.

RE: General GFX Thread - ThaKingTai - Jul. 31, 2011

I won't be making any signatures for like a week and a half, but I need inspiration now. Any ideas?

(Jul. 31, 2011  1:04 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I won't be making any signatures for like a week and a half, but I need inspiration now. Any ideas?
Do some of what you like, maybe try something that has to do with nature.

RE: General GFX Thread - Sparta - Jul. 31, 2011

So I was fooling around with gimp earlier, and made this background. (Click to View)
It's pretty common, but up until now I couldn't figure out how to do it. What do you think?

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Jul. 31, 2011

Easy but with your problem with gimp use the scale tool click on it dont change the size then prerss scale then you can erase it