World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. (/Thread-Want-to-know-what-to-buy-for-MFB-Look-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Aug. 26, 2009

Ok ill get s-peg, reason i was gonna go for leone was i wanted to be a defensive and stamina beyblader. In the great words of Max Mizuhara: the best offence, is a good defence

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Aug. 26, 2009

The thing is, Leone doesn't do that job as well as it did when MFB first came out. To get the best Defensive blade, you'd need to buy 3 separate Beyblades, whereas with Storm Pegasis, you get a sure thing straight out of the box.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Aug. 26, 2009

fair enough ill get s-peg altho i will still get leone for the winder and launcher, cos i cold just buy a winder and launcher but if i buy leone i get another bey

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Khel - Aug. 26, 2009

If you can get both that's great since Leone Starter comes with a D bottom. That is a very good Stamina bottom

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Galaxxy - Aug. 26, 2009

I want to no if Booster Rock Leone is good buy seeing as i've only got 1 launcher and a storm pegasis or should I get some kind of other starter, but then again I could always buy another launcher but i'm not flowing money i'm young but I wan't a defensive beyblade so what do you guys think.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Aug. 27, 2009

If you could get both Rock Leone and Libra (via Defense and Stamina Reshuffle [recommended] or booster) you'd be able to make LibraDF145WB, which is a pretty decent defense beyblade.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Galaxxy - Aug. 27, 2009

So I should go ahead and get Rock Leone.
Then I should get Libra.
Sounds good to me i'll order a R.Leo on monday then search for a libra.

Thanks Tempestas Smile

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Aug. 27, 2009

If you can order Rock Leone, order a pack a metal faces while you're at it.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - JonnB - Aug. 29, 2009

how much are the metal faces?

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Aug. 29, 2009

(Aug. 29, 2009  1:35 AM)LDrago Wrote: how much are the metal faces?

It depends on where you're buying them...

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - vongola decimo - Aug. 31, 2009

(Aug. 29, 2009  1:35 AM)LDrago Wrote: how much are the metal faces?

well if your in the uk then theintoy sells a pack of 2 metal faces for £7.95

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - lil818mvp - Aug. 31, 2009

Can someone tell me what is a great starter MFB? Like starter ones..

and who has them

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Aug. 31, 2009

(Aug. 31, 2009  10:41 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: Can someone tell me what is a great starter MFB? Like starter ones..

and who has them

Storm Pegasis 105RF is a really good starter set and is the best starter set released so far, imo.

theintoy has it, and you can also find it on YJA.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - lil818mvp - Sep. 01, 2009

(Aug. 31, 2009  11:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF is a really good starter set and is the best starter set released so far, imo.

theintoy has it, and you can also find it on YJA.

My Budget is 45$, and the intoy is toooo expensive for people outside of UK

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - PengiunXS - Sep. 01, 2009

(Sep. 01, 2009  2:16 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: My Budget is 45$, and the intoy is toooo expensive for people outside of UK

YJA!! really good deals especially if thats your budget, also i would try for the Hybrid wheel Match set if thats your budget

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Sep. 01, 2009

With 45 dollars, he'd be better off on Ebay. YJA isn't that good with 45 bucks, because he would still have to cover fees, commission, and shipping, and the 20 dollar deposit.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Sep. 01, 2009

(Sep. 01, 2009  2:16 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: My Budget is 45$, and the intoy is toooo expensive for people outside of UK

They're the only places that have Storm Pegasis.

ebay would probably be your only option then.

(Sep. 01, 2009  2:47 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: YJA!! really good deals especially if thats your budget, also i would try for the Hybrid wheel Match set if thats your budget

umm, no. If he only has $45, YJA wouldn't be a good option. With fees, shipping, etc the Hybrid Wheel Match Set would cost way over $45.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - PengiunXS - Sep. 01, 2009

(Sep. 01, 2009  2:55 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: With 45 dollars, he'd be better off on Ebay. YJA isn't that good with 45 bucks, because he would still have to cover fees, commission, and shipping, and the 20 dollar deposit.

(Sep. 01, 2009  2:57 AM)Aqua Wrote: They're the only places that have Storm Pegasis.

ebay would probably be your only option then.

umm, no. If he only has $45, YJA wouldn't be a good option. With fees, shipping, etc the Hybrid Wheel Match Set would cost way over $45.

oh yea hahah my b, im trying to get more involved give me a break

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - lil818mvp - Sep. 01, 2009

Well I guess Im just going to go buy pegasus 105RB or w.e and then I guess Ill put more dollars and buy something else. But imma get bored fast with one blade..
Oh well
Nevermind theintoy is giving me problems

Please Pro Shoppers Help mE!

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Kyo Crisis - Sep. 01, 2009

(Sep. 01, 2009  3:04 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Well I guess Im just going to go buy pegasus 105RB or w.e and then I guess Ill put more dollars and buy something else. But imma get bored fast with one blade..
Oh well
Nevermind theintoy is giving me problems

Please Pro Shoppers Help mE!

From ebay you could get the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle: Libra, Virgo, Leone
or the Attack and Balance Reshuffle: Black Pegasis, Aquario, Wolf.

These will cost you about $25 each with shipping included if you find the right place.

The Pegasis set with Attack Stadium included is about $40

The Reshuffle sets no longer cost $25 w/ shipping included. With demand, prices have gone up.

(Sep. 01, 2009  2:43 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The Reshuffle sets no longer cost $25 w/ shipping included. With demand, prices have gone up.

yah, I just saw that after I posted lol. I saw one for as low as $29 just now though, that's still within the budget, at least. So you're looking at $29-40 ish for them now lol.
I just bought the Attack and Balance one for $25 like 2 days ago..

You sure it's the right one? I say that because you can find imitation BB-22 from Buzztoy swirling around Ebay. A link to it would be cool.

(Sep. 01, 2009  3:03 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You sure it's the right one? I say that because you can find imitation BB-22 from Buzztoy swirling around Ebay. A link to it would be cool.

It was this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160358561190&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Yea, the Attack and Balance Reshuffle is less desirable than the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle. I just looked at Dickson_C's stock, and he has a D&S Reshuffle going for $45 including shipping. That's a farcry from the $25 you paid for your A&B Reshuffle.