World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Feb. 07, 2012

Where did you get that plugin where you sue in the LAST TAG? i need it DIRELY please upload it in mediafire and send it to me
EDIT: this is to Xlr8

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Feb. 07, 2012

the only plugin i used in these tags mostly was topaz plugin set or in particular topaz clean 3 uand i downloaded it using torrent

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Feb. 07, 2012

Another version of the new tag :

[Image: 154d34d8.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Feb. 07, 2012

(Feb. 07, 2012  1:35 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: the only plugin i used in these tags mostly was topaz plugin set or in particular topaz clean 3 uand i downloaded it using torrent
Link please i have been looking for it for ages

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Feb. 07, 2012

here u go with the link mate

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Feb. 07, 2012

what do you guys think of my first piece of work, most of it done by scratch:

yeah I know it's not as good as most of you guys but I like it

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Feb. 07, 2012

(Feb. 07, 2012  7:16 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what do you guys think of my first piece of work, most of it done by scratch:

yeah I know it's not as good as most of you guys but I like it

Its actually cool for a beginner. I cannot critic much but ditch that border and use a better font for the text (simple fonts are the best).

[Image: 256f9fc8.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Feb. 07, 2012

I was kinda trying to go for Death Note style, so thats why I used that font, but ok

RE: General GFX Thread - Glad Hatter - Feb. 09, 2012

[Image: 398560_190675091032412_100002697661114_2...4485_n.jpg]

Legit fan.

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Feb. 09, 2012

I would like to hear what you guys think of my current signature.
My brother made this awhile ago for me, before he went to college, that I stopped using for awhile since it wasn't on my computer anymore.
I personally love it, and I'd rather use this instead of any signature I make, haha.
But yeah, it's just something he threw together for me. I just want to see what some of you think Joyful_2

RE: General GFX Thread - xSora10 - Feb. 09, 2012

(Feb. 06, 2012  3:35 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Could someone please help me out? I need this answer ASAP.

IS there a way to cut more precisely on pixlr.com? I'm using the lasso tool, but the cutting looks horrible most of the time because it's so hard to control. I need this ASAP.

EDIT: Nevermind. But right now, another problem has arisen.

I used GIMP to cut out the background of a Fang Leone. I did it successfully, and I tried saving it to my computer. It says I have to export it. So I do. Then when I pull it up, it still has the white background! And I need the background out for a signature. I need a solution for this problem ASAP.

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Feb. 10, 2012

Just Made This Tag [Image: 347tafn.png]

CnC please...

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Feb. 10, 2012

effects are to much. fix that.

Its a bit good

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Feb. 10, 2012

(Feb. 09, 2012  5:21 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: EDIT: Nevermind. But right now, another problem has arisen.

I used GIMP to cut out the background of a Fang Leone. I did it successfully, and I tried saving it to my computer. It says I have to export it. So I do. Then when I pull it up, it still has the white background! And I need the background out for a signature. I need a solution for this problem ASAP.

i guess ur an american . anyways save it in png form cause u r trying to save ur image in jpeg format and jpeg doesn't supports alpha layer. u can change file type by going in file>save as>and then changing the file type to png.

nice tag beyboost but a little messy as blood just wrote also don't put ur render in center but it in left or right side if u want to know the reason read rule of thirds

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Feb. 10, 2012

new tag. Using it as a signature.

The stock has the focal in the middle. so that could explain the reason my focal is in the middle Speechless
plus I have to use scanlines. needed for flow

RE: General GFX Thread - xSora10 - Feb. 10, 2012

(Feb. 10, 2012  11:39 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2012  5:21 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: EDIT: Nevermind. But right now, another problem has arisen.

i guess ur an american . anyways save it in png form cause u r trying to save ur image in jpeg format and jpeg doesn't supports alpha layer. u can change file type by going in file>save as>and then changing the file type to png.

nice tag beyboost but a little messy as blood just wrote also don't put ur render in center but it in left or right side if u want to know the reason read rule of thirds

What is that supposed to mean?

Anyway, thanks. I'm kind of American anyway, but mostly other races. That helped a lot.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Feb. 11, 2012

[Image: nothin.png]
CnC's?

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Feb. 11, 2012

(Feb. 10, 2012  6:22 PM)Ryu-X Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  11:39 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: i guess ur an american . anyways save it in png form cause u r trying to save ur image in jpeg format and jpeg doesn't supports alpha layer. u can change file type by going in file>save as>and then changing the file type to png.

What is that supposed to mean?

Anyway, thanks. I'm kind of American anyway, but mostly other races. That helped a lot.

going to tell u the meaning of wat i wrote in pm

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Feb. 11, 2012

3 New Tags
1st and 2nd are followed by tut with some changes

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Feb. 11, 2012

Cnc please. Or im going to :*-*:
[Image: Jf00r.jpg]

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Feb. 11, 2012

I like the smaller version (the one in your sig) better cause it doesn't look like expanding.

drop the border, the effects are cool I like it.

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Feb. 11, 2012

Thanks!

Yes first i do it on a big canvas and resize it as a jpeg as it is easier for me to do signatures in a bigger canvas.

I like the border with it though. Looks simple and plain without it.

1st and 2nd r good tags beyboost this time u improved and it was good to see something new from u

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Feb. 11, 2012

thank u xlr8 here's a new tag made by me no tut:

[Image: m7m1t.png]

CnC please...

thats good nice playing with effects text needs to be worked upon