World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Feb. 01, 2012

Levels?

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Feb. 01, 2012

No , I didn't mean't adjustment levels and curves but like some light effects.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Feb. 01, 2012

[Image: 7JAYLA.png]
made it for someone used blane c4d's :3

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Feb. 01, 2012

hard edges, fix that, Love it though! Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Feb. 01, 2012

(Feb. 01, 2012  7:09 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: No , I didn't mean't adjustment levels and curves but like some light effects.

Dodge tool and burn tool are your best choices. Plus, you can use the soft brush (100-150 is good with white color) that is in soft light for other lightings...

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Feb. 01, 2012

grunge
c4d
smudge
fractal
vector

done all of htem if i remember there r only these styles in tag making if i left some style please tell. i want to see which style i m not good at or i don't know

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Feb. 01, 2012

(Feb. 01, 2012  4:14 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: grunge
c4d
smudge
fractal
vector

done all of htem if i remember there r only these styles in tag making if i left some style please tell. i want to see which style i m not good at or i don't know

You missed out digipaint , photomanipulation and textures.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Feb. 01, 2012

Not to mention hybrid...

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Feb. 02, 2012

i have done digi paint texture photomaniap but wat is hybrid blood?

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Feb. 02, 2012

Hybrid style is mainly a mixture of other styles.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Feb. 02, 2012

hybrid :3
[Image: gbKf6D.png]

hmm so that means i have done hybrid most of the times
hey mate how much size does ur gfx materials and resources occupy my have a size of 13 + gb

Well my resources occupy 5.69 GB.

mine occupy 8.72GB and now i need to buy a 500gb hardrive

xyo i m also thinking for buying a hard drive for my gfx back up too of 500 gb

another think thanks to wolverine mode for showing me that part of that tut on gfxing styles which i read when i was new to gfxing it gave me inspiration and i was able to create another new style of mine. but i m confused what to name it!

No prob Smile.

[Image: 7cc67a5c.png]

This is my SOTW entry in Guild Inn.

(Feb. 02, 2012  6:47 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: xyo i m also thinking for buying a hard drive for my gfx back up too of 500 gb

another think thanks to wolverine mode for showing me that part of that tut on gfxing styles which i read when i was new to gfxing it gave me inspiration and i was able to create another new style of mine. but i m confused what to name it!
Xlr8 style Grin what do you use in it?

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Feb. 03, 2012

Wow, you guys have so many resources. I only have 2GB...... But anyway, Wolverine Mode, my advice on lighting is just to keep on soft brushing. Softbrush here and there. I use fractals on linear dodge, sometimes bubble and effect C4Ds, for lightsources.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Feb. 03, 2012

Could anybody cnc on my hybrid tag?
[Image: gbKf6D.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Destruction - Feb. 03, 2012

Cnc Please first multi render tag [Image: dtmae.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Feb. 03, 2012

(Feb. 02, 2012  10:32 PM)Xyo Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  6:47 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: xyo i m also thinking for buying a hard drive for my gfx back up too of 500 gb

Xlr8 style Grin what do you use in it?

in it i use bio c4ds and liquify filter as the main techniques

RE: General GFX Thread - Destruction - Feb. 03, 2012

hey XLR8 what are those things on the side of your tags

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Feb. 03, 2012

(Feb. 02, 2012  7:28 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: No prob Smile.

You can do much much better than that. The effects are too messy and scattered all over the tag. The colors aren't working too. The sprite looks distorted-? Lighting could be improved. I do like the effects at the back, just not the splatter brushes. The text colors bad and although it can be read, it clashes too much with the whole tag. The white border interests me a lot; it's unique. The better will be better if it were a tad smaller though. Overall, interesting but the messiness, colors and quality of the tag brings you down.

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Feb. 03, 2012

Cnc Please [Image: axivm0.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Feb. 03, 2012

(Feb. 03, 2012  11:45 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  7:28 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: No prob Smile.

You can do much much better than that. The effects are too messy and scattered all over the tag. The colors aren't working too. The sprite looks distorted-? Lighting could be improved. I do like the effects at the back, just not the splatter brushes. The text colors bad and although it can be read, it clashes too much with the whole tag. The white border interests me a lot; it's unique. The better will be better if it were a tad smaller though. Overall, interesting but the messiness, colors and quality of the tag brings you down.

Thanks for the cnc. Although I do not really know how those red dots came there gah ..

DeltaFate : The tag is alot monotone currently , it lacks some of the fundamentals and the color balance is way too much messed up. Fix the quality in the tag , the two borders at the sides are really distracting. Try organizing your c4d's better , they lack the composition.
Keep it up , although not your best but you are improving.