World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Ga' - Jan. 29, 2012

A bit dark in the upper right and super bright on the car itself, and though I understand what kind of effect you were going with for the wheels, it doesn't work out too well. Second one is better there.

The car doesn't blend with the C4Ds and background too well. Overall the color scheme is fine, but specifically the lack of blending makes the piece kind of fall apart.

Still a good attempt though! Smile

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Jan. 29, 2012

The render is over sharpened and lq there is no lighting, not too much depth too its dark and there is no blending but i think this is your best one yet

sorry for double post
[Image: ZrHb1GYYIvK.png]

[Image: eW6GLRjdUmR.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Jan. 29, 2012

(Jan. 29, 2012  8:51 AM)Xyo Wrote: sorry for double post
[Image: ZrHb1GYYIvK.png]

[Image: eW6GLRjdUmR.png]

The tag is too plain and the background is blurred too much. There is still a lot of space you could have used or cropped. The render should be blended more and the lighting can be improved tons. Colors are great though. Flow is quite nice too. Keep it up.

[Image: a8fcf767.png]
^Text version.

how did you get that text by the way try blurring the background by just "0.4" it will look much better i think you should stop with the game renders and start with something you like and with more action and emotion and with the C4D's don't always use them sometime the ruin a tag the lighting is good thought but the C4D placement is bad and the blur is just "0.4" but its a smudge so yeah Uncertain

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Jan. 29, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?bhkmcjfc1nmc6xq
Be grateful guys, I paid for this.

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladerPotter - Jan. 29, 2012

Uh, I don't quite get what you're saying-? Anyway, yes. I don't always use C4Ds and I'll try to take your suggestions into account. I'm actually working on a typography, smudge and a large art.

sigh large art i'm terrible at it Tired and Whatzzer what is the link about?

Xyo:- My GFX Pack.Renders, PSD(not all are mine),c4d's,plugins,blah3

which plugins? and are you learning graphic design in your school or you quit?

I'm learning Graphics Design in my School I'm not quitting yet. It seems like ppl have improve since last I've been here, kudos guys.

Designing and Interface? or digipainting?

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Jan. 30, 2012

Whatzzer, THANK YOU SOO MUCH Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Jan. 30, 2012

Just Made This: [Image: s2s1lg.png]

A lot Of Effort is put in this CnC please...

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jan. 30, 2012

Its a bit mono. Try adding more colors. The render is to dark, losing its light source. I mean, look at how the light hits ryu! Its not helping! Plus the flow is nowhere to be seen.
KIU.

RE: General GFX Thread - S.D.C - Jan. 30, 2012

@BeyBoost

Well, first up I'm not a fan of the "Half-Border" thing. The render does not blend in with the BG, as well as it being too dark. I like the light wave thing the the top right, but that should be a source of light, which it isn't. The render also looks slightly streached

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Jan. 30, 2012

(Jan. 30, 2012  9:35 AM)BeyBoost Wrote: Just Made This: [Image: s2s1lg.png]

A lot Of Effort is put in this CnC please...

The contrast is really bad. This tag lacks all the fundamentals of a tag. The lighting is really contrasted and it takes away focus from the focal. Depth and flow are nowhere to be seen. Burn and dodge some places or blur / sharpen them for depth. Use good adjustment layers to improve the colors of this tag. Fix the quality , it is ruining the tag. Make a new layer , apply image , and goto filter > other > high pass set it on 10.0 and set the layer on soft light with a medium opacity like 70 - 80 , this will improve the lighting and colors. Also organize the light effects better , they just seem to be randomly placed. Blend in your render with the background , add photofilters , hue & sat or curves to blend your render / focal well. Btw , the background doesn't fit the render too. Keep it up , BeyBoost Smile. Although this one is not your best but you are improving Grin.

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Jan. 31, 2012

Can anybody find a render for initial D?

like the Trueno 86?

i've been looking for 2 days, on all the forums, GI, Google, Planet Renders, etc.

would really appreciate it if someone found one for me Grin

RE: General GFX Thread - SyTric XZ - Jan. 31, 2012

Here's A new Tag By ME Its Full Of C4D's

[Image: 24zy9lh.png]

CnC's please

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Jan. 31, 2012

basic fault in the above tag is render stretching don't do it then it will be good

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Jan. 31, 2012

Two new tags. Lighting probably sucks in the second one.

[Image: 1f21f51c.png]

[Image: 7b3d50e2.png]

1st one looks nice nice use of textures but still lightning needs to be worked upon

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jan. 31, 2012

Hey, can someone give me some stock packs, preferably with dark images? I'm trying to make a graffiti sig... Plus can it have persons in it?

u can get many stock packs by me on guild inn but i guess u aren't a meber there i guess u can find person stocks there too check out GI blood

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Jan. 31, 2012

(Jan. 31, 2012  1:35 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: 1st one looks nice nice use of textures but still lightning needs to be worked upon

I haven't used any textures in the first piece but the second one. Also can anyone give me some tips for lighting ?