World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-31-October-23-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Zeutron - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  12:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Here's why I think valt got beaten is wayyy to soon and why he deserves to win
IMO valt deserves to win this one then shu can battle jiren lean then beats him
Well here’s the thing, the anime can just say that Shu has been training vigorously (offscreen) and has therefore gotten stronger than even Valt which is what allows him to beat Lane. We also have to consider the emotional fuel and willpower Shu will have facing Lane which will just multiply his strength even further. I also don’t see a problem with Shu temporarily being better than Valt if that’s what the story needs him to be. In Cho z, Free and Shu were better than Valt before he rebuilt Valkyrie and realized he had to start training more seriously and boost his resonance game so something similar can happen here where Shu has straight up just been working extremely hard for this moment. P.S, I dislike Free and don’t like Shu as much as I do Valt, so there’s zero bias in what i’m saying.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  12:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Here's why I think valt got beaten is wayyy to soon and why he deserves to win
IMO valt deserves to win this one then shu can battle jiren lean then beats him
Well here’s the thing, the anime can Just say that Shu has been training vigorously (offscreen) and has therefore gotten stronger than even Valt which is what allows him to beat Lane. We also have to consider the emotional fuel and willpower Shu will have facing Lane which will just multiply his strength even further. I don’t see a problem with Shu temporarily being better than Valt if that’s what the story needs him to be. In Cho z, Free and Shu were better than Valt before he rebuilt Valkyrie and realized he had to start training more seriously and boost his resonance game so something similar can happen here where Shu has straight up just been working extremely hard for this moment.

Free and Shu were never confirmed to be better than Valt in the beginning of Cho-Z anyway, he was still number one then. True, Shu had been working to defeat Lucifer, but he also gave Valt some practice time for this moment. Main reason that Shu would beat Lean and Valt wouldn't probably would be something like, 'the teacher knows his student the best'.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Zeutron - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  12:56 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well here’s the thing, the anime can Just say that Shu has been training vigorously (offscreen) and has therefore gotten stronger than even Valt which is what allows him to beat Lane. We also have to consider the emotional fuel and willpower Shu will have facing Lane which will just multiply his strength even further. I don’t see a problem with Shu temporarily being better than Valt if that’s what the story needs him to be. In Cho z, Free and Shu were better than Valt before he rebuilt Valkyrie and realized he had to start training more seriously and boost his resonance game so something similar can happen here where Shu has straight up just been working extremely hard for this moment.

Free and Shu were never confirmed to be better than Valt in the beginning of Cho-Z anyway, he was still number one then. True, Shu had been working to defeat Lucifer, but he also gave Valt some practice time for this moment. Main reason that Shu would beat Lean and Valt wouldn't probably would be something like, 'the teacher knows his student the best'.
Shu threw Aiga aside like a rag doll when he was at a stronger point than when he fought Valt and Free took on Dead Phoenix so it’s a plausible possibility, Valt was in his rocky 3 phase in Cho z. The whole “teacher knows his student best” thing would be somewhat of a buzzkill-yes, they can use that as one of Shu’s advantages but having him solely rely on that would just make Shu look dumb.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  12:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:56 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Free and Shu were never confirmed to be better than Valt in the beginning of Cho-Z anyway, he was still number one then. True, Shu had been working to defeat Lucifer, but he also gave Valt some practice time for this moment. Main reason that Shu would beat Lean and Valt wouldn't probably would be something like, 'the teacher knows his student the best'.
Shu threw Aiga aside like a rag doll when he was at a stronger point than when he fought Valt and Free took on Dead Phoenix so it’s a plausible possibility, Valt was in his rocky 3 phase in Cho z.

That's later in the season, beyond the moment Valt even upgrade in the first place. They could have gotten stronger between those periods of time, but so did Valt. Training could get Free to defeat Lui, so it could be used to help defeat Phi, which he still lost. Shu had an evolution under his belt that he'd already mastered in only recent times.

Still not even adding to the point of the Sparking discussion anyway.
Valt or Lean, I don't really mind who wins since it seems like a good battle anyway.

(Oct. 20, 2020  1:04 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Shu threw Aiga aside like a rag doll when he was at a stronger point than when he fought Valt and Free took on Dead Phoenix so it’s a plausible possibility, Valt was in his rocky 3 phase in Cho z.

That's later in the season, beyond the moment Valt even upgrade in the first place. They could have gotten stronger between those periods of time, but so did Valt. Training could get Free to defeat Lui, so it could be used to help defeat Phi, which he still lost. Shu had an evolution under his belt that he'd already mastered in only recent times.

Still not even adding to the point of the Sparking discussion anyway.
Valt or Lean, I don't really mind who wins since it seems like a good battle anyway.
They had all those scenes with Valt talking to Taiga and training with Free so there had to be some interpretable meaning to them. Whatever the case, yes I agree it’s going to be a good battle one way or another.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Legend27 - Oct. 20, 2020

Valt might actually pull it off.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - The Blacknight - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  2:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Valt might actually pull it off.

i hope so, revenge for aiga. it seems more likely that lean will tho

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Legend27 - Oct. 20, 2020

Yeah same,but maybe he could.

(Oct. 20, 2020  2:40 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Valt might actually pull it off.

i hope so, revenge for aiga. it seems more likely that lean will tho

There is a chance,but it is tough.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Oct. 20, 2020

I also think that Lean might win this but I seriously hope Valt wins. If Valt loses right now then I think he will get the same treatment as that of Aiga got in GT. After losing in GT from Arthur his relevancy just decreased to the point that he did not even had a battle afterwards till the end( offscreen). So I think considering Valt is the goal of both the protags so if he loses from lean right now I fear his relevancy will also decrease like it happened with Aiga(GT). This is the only reason valt might win to remain relevant to the story. Other than that lean has the advantage for most of the times.

(Oct. 20, 2020  3:43 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I also think that Lean might win this but I seriously hope Valt wins. If Valt loses right now then I think he will get the same treatment as that of Aiga got in GT. After losing in GT from Arthur his relevancy just decreased to the point that he did not even had a battle afterwards till the end( offscreen). So I think considering Valt is the goal of both the protags so if he loses from lean right now I fear his relevancy will also decrease like it happened with Aiga(GT). This is the only reason valt might win to remain relevant to the story. Other than that lean has the advantage for most of the times.
I agree with what you said and maybe who knows,Valt could win.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 20, 2020

I just want to clarify, the barrier is still there. Valkyrie simply pushed it all the way in.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 20, 2020

Three more days people.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 20, 2020

Three more days until Valt loses to Lane Unhappy

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Three more days until Valt loses to Lane Unhappy

Dont say that

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Three more days until Valt loses to Lane Unhappy

Dont say that

It’s just probably what is going to happen

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont say that

It’s just probably what is going to happen

True but I wish Valt didnt have to lose

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Achilles25 - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s just probably what is going to happen

True but I wish Valt didnt have to lose

U guys it's okay i'm more sad than anyone else but Valt has got to go. Trust me Lane will take the win next episode. But when I say Shu will miserably embarrass Lane in front of the world then it feels way better than to see Valt winning next episode.

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:27 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: True but I wish Valt didnt have to lose

U guys it's okay i'm more sad than anyone else but Valt has got to go. Trust me Lane will take the win next episode. But when I say Shu will miserably embarrass Lane in front of the world then it feels way better than to see Valt winning next episode.

Maybe Valt will lose bu not without putting a fight. I know he will at least burst Lucifer in the 2nd round. Shu is gonna beat Lean 2-1

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - Achilles25 - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:27 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: U guys it's okay i'm more sad than anyone else but Valt has got to go. Trust me Lane will take the win next episode. But when I say Shu will miserably embarrass Lane in front of the world then it feels way better than to see Valt winning next episode.

Maybe Valt will lose bu not without putting a fight. I know he will at least burst Lucifer in the 2nd round. Shu is gonna beat Lean 2-1

Naw fam Shu will beat him 3-0 or 4-0.

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe Valt will lose bu not without putting a fight. I know he will at least burst Lucifer in the 2nd round. Shu is gonna beat Lean 2-1

Naw fam Shu will beat him 3-0 or 4-0.

I mean in the Manga he clearly won 2-1. But I wonder in the anime how they will deal Shu

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020) - The Blacknight - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:27 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: True but I wish Valt didnt have to lose

wait...

hold up...

if lane beats valt...
and shu beats lane...
that would make shu better than valt and #1...

no no no no no no no no my ears will bleed from the cheering of the shu fangirls no no no no no shu cant be better than valt...

CURSE YOU BEYBLADE WRITERS!!!!!!

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:27 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: U guys it's okay i'm more sad than anyone else but Valt has got to go. Trust me Lane will take the win next episode. But when I say Shu will miserably embarrass Lane in front of the world then it feels way better than to see Valt winning next episode.

wait...

hold up...

if lane beats valt...
and shu beats lane...
that would make shu better than valt and #1...

no no no no no no no no my ears will bleed from the cheering of the shu fangirls no no no no no shu cant be better than valt...

CURSE YOU BEYBLADE WRITERS!!!!!!

I mean Shu is kinda op if you ask me

Yea Shu is the kind of guy that trains for more than half the season and comes in an beat the living hel| of the antagonist.

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:57 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yea Shu is the kind of guy that trains for more than half the season and comes in an beat the living hel| of the antagonist.

I mean also his beys are pretty strong. He is basically the last blader thats a legend and ranked to appear in almost every season

Valt: you can’t beat me, I had plot armor by my side at one point

Lane: I am plot armor