World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-God-Anime-Series-Starts-on-April-3-2017-on-TV-Tokyo)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 28, 2016

Not sure on the point of locking the episode threads until they air, but I guess this can go here then.

Quote:1) Let's Go! Valkyrie!! (行こうぜ! ヴァルキリー!!)
April 4th 2016

Valt, who loves Beyblade, is invited to compete in a Beyblade tournament by his close friend Shu. In the first match of the local tournament, is it possible for Valt to win?

Summary
Valt Aoi is a cheerful boy in the 5th Grade. Crazy about Beyblade, he works hard to better himself at Beyblade with the partner Bey, Valkyrie.

Valt's close friend Shu Kurenai, who is regarded as a Beyblade genius, is a participant in the National Tournament and is called one of the "Four Kings" due to his high influence within the tournament. Valt, who is inspired by Shu, sets his aim towards the National Tournament!

Cast List
Valt Aoi
Shu Kurenai
Rantarou Kiyama
Kensuke Midorikawa
Dyna Kurogami
Wakiya Komurasaki
Chiharu Aoi
Tokonatsu Aoi
Nika Aoi
Hidetarou Shinoda
Ichirou Kakitani
Hiroshi Ooi
Keita Nakagawa
Momoko Ogi
Shinjirou Komazaki
Kazuta Anami

Just to note, it looks like the summary and cast list for each episode will just be generic. I'm just listing these this time because it's stuff we haven't seen before.

Gotta love those last seven names as well. What a character bomb to drop...

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Jinbee - Mar. 28, 2016

It sounds alright as a plot, the title isn't the most cliche ever I guess.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 28, 2016

Well, the episode title is the same as the manga's first chapter. That's probably where they've taken it from Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Mar. 28, 2016

Hm, the names only reveal one thing: the characters are all incredibly Japanese. Even in Metal Fight Beyblade I recall seeing less typically-Japanese names. It would also indicate that there is not traveling to other regions of the world for a world championship or anything... Sure, those could just be the names of the main and secondary characters who will almost always be there, but no, there are too many names for all of those people to be introduced in just the first few episodes and then they travel around the globe.

Yeah, definitely. As I said, it did look like a generic list and synopsis that was listed, so I don't expect all of those to appear for a while yet.

I'm not sure about a Global Tournament this season. The synopsis points towards a national tournament, so perhaps we'll see the World Tournament in a second or third season?

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Mar. 28, 2016

The ending theme of Beyblade Burst will be made by Japanese band Shikura Men (or Shiklamen) and it is called "Believe". The single will apparently be released on iTunes on April 1st.

Example of their work:

It seems like Believe will be very generic, again.

Apparently they already made a theme for Hajime no Ippo: Rising:

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Mar. 30, 2016

Beyblade Burst will be available one day later on Amazon Prime Video in Japan, and there will be a QR code to scan as yet another way to gain points for the BeyCloud.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 31, 2016

TV Tokyo just updated it's preview post; the opening theme is called "Burst Finish!" and is performed by Tatsuyuki Kobayashi, while the ending theme is "Believe" and is performed by Shiklamen, as Kai-V previously reported.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DranzerX13 - Mar. 31, 2016

We have a capper for Beyblade Burst. That and the ts files will contain Closed Captions, so Siliva will have an easier time translating. The ts will be available to me 1 hour or earlier but after airtime.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Swagman2106 - Mar. 31, 2016

4 days left

the hype

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - BeyGa - Apr. 01, 2016

Will we have the links for the raws? I'm interested in translating to Portuguese. Smile

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DranzerX13 - Apr. 01, 2016

I'll have Mana reupload the ts files to Nyaa (they're like 4GB a piece). I'm not allowed to link my capper's ts file links to the public.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Apr. 01, 2016

You can hear an excerpt of the song "Believe" on this site, by clicking on the button with an arrow right below the single cover image.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Burst - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You can hear an excerpt of the song "Believe" on this site, by clicking on the button with an arrow right below the single cover image.
This is the first time I liked a Japanese Song EVER !!!!!! It was really good !!!
I want to hear the Full Song !!!!!!!!!! Wow Just 3 days left for Anime Hah Smile. Thanks for the Song Kai.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - UGottaCetus - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You can hear an excerpt of the song "Believe" on this site, by clicking on the button with an arrow right below the single cover image.

That wasn't that bad after all! I actually kind of liked it! Hopefully this anime is pretty good, and hopefully an english dub doesn't take too long to come.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Jinbee - Apr. 01, 2016

Wow it sounds like a Top Plate opening.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - MissingNo. - Apr. 01, 2016

So this is an actual song from a beyblade anime ._.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - LOL-y Rancher - Apr. 01, 2016

Thanks for the link Kai-V!

To be perfectly honest, I don't really like this opening at all. So forgettable and bland with some of the most lame singing in the franchise. This does not even hold a candle to the likes of Fighting Spirits, Go Ahead or EVEN anything YU+KI sings.

However, it might just be me and everyone else may love it.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Hato - Apr. 01, 2016

It has a nice beat and vocals (nobody kill me for that last part), but Momo may be right about the bland part, but I haven't heard too many Japenese songs.

Either way, it's nice and I can't wait for the anime! ^__^

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Apr. 01, 2016

Well, "Believe" is the ending theme after all. It's supposed to be relaxed, just like the opening is supposed to excite you...

I don't think the song is bad at all. It's just hardly the best theme I've heard, and not one I'd probably listen to outside of when it appears in the anime.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - LOL-y Rancher - Apr. 01, 2016

Oh it's the ending theme, I forgot. Yeah I suppose it makes sense.

I guess I should've re-read the previous posts.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ButterflyKnight - Apr. 02, 2016

I quite liked the ending theme, it sounds like a dorama ending.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - SharinganBlader - Apr. 02, 2016

I actually liked that ending song! I got huge Beyblade vibes of it. :D
I'm so hyped of Beyblade Burst, can't wait to monday!

I have been thinking, that is there yet announced who are the main cast seiyuus?

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Apr. 02, 2016

(Apr. 02, 2016  8:59 PM)SharinganBlader Wrote: I actually liked that ending song! I got huge Beyblade vibes of it. Grin

I have been thinking, that is there yet announced who are the main cast seiyuus?

Yes, I posted them a month ago: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Anime-Series-Starts-on-April-4th-2016-on-TV-Tokyo?pid=1314902&highlight=voiced#pid1314902

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - SharinganBlader - Apr. 02, 2016

(Apr. 02, 2016  9:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  8:59 PM)SharinganBlader Wrote: I actually liked that ending song! I got huge Beyblade vibes of it. Grin

Yes, I posted them a month ago: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Anime-Series-Starts-on-April-4th-2016-on-TV-Tokyo?pid=1314902&highlight=voiced#pid1314902

Oh, thanks! Haven't noticed that, even I have read the whole thread. :'D