World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favorite MFB character - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Favorite MFB character (/Thread-Favorite-MFB-character)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Favorite MFB character - *aquariomaster* - Oct. 10, 2011

hiikaru I just llke aquario

RE: Favorite MFB character - OneWingedAngel - Oct. 10, 2011

Madoka: Soz Gingka, I just find her cute xD Tongue_out Cute

Damian: I haz similar personality.

Tsubasa: I have a "Berserk" mode [kinda], just like him [you know, in MFBE/BMM where Tsubasa goes nuts] AND I'm a Eagle fan.

Tobio: I IZ SNIPAH! [Lawl]

Dan/Reiki: I was born in June, thus making me a Gemini/Gemios guy.

Tetsuya: LAWL GUY

Ryuga: IDK, just like 'im

Doji: Dark Wolf wuz my first bey.

Faust/Toby: Looks like Sephiroth from FF7 [when Faust]

Zeo: EPIK NAME!!!
That's all I remember. I vill edit zis ven I remember morez.

RE: Favorite MFB character - RENO RYUKIDO - Oct. 10, 2011

Why there's no ryuga,its my favourite?

RE: Favorite MFB character - Kai-V - Oct. 10, 2011

I have to say that my favourite character has become Ryuuga, and secondly I quite like Johannes too. Ryuuga stealing the show everytime he appears is cool, and Johannes' odd behaviour is strangely likeable ...

RE: Favorite MFB character - Evolution - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  3:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have to say that my favourite character has become Ryuuga, and secondly I quite like Johannes too. Ryuuga stealing the show everytime he appears is cool, and Johannes' odd behaviour is strangely likeable ...

I agree 100% ryuuga has become my all time favorite character too for thee exact same reason haha he is awesome..!! Grin

RE: Favorite MFB character - Jaygrazer - Oct. 12, 2011

Nile. This guy OWNS. He dont rent, he OWNS everyone he faces. He even broke through Fang Leone at it's greatest!

RE: Favorite MFB character - Blitzlibra - Oct. 13, 2011

yuu tendo is the best

RE: Favorite MFB character - DefStamina88 - Nov. 12, 2011

Zeo Abyss and Damian are my favorite characters... they both use beys that I really want to grab.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Noctus134B - Nov. 12, 2011

mine is ryuga FTW

RE: Favorite MFB character - Pony - Nov. 17, 2011

Titi FTW!!!! Titi uses a great bey and makes me laugh.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Squeak - Nov. 25, 2011

Motti is my favorite character, such a silly goose.

RE: Favorite MFB character - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 26, 2011

Masamune and King for sure.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Ice-Leopard - Nov. 30, 2011

Ryuuto,Tsubasa,Yuu,Nile,Kenta and Yuuki.

Ryuuga..can't decide if I like or dislike him..it's something in the middle.

RE: Favorite MFB character - AllGenBlader - Dec. 02, 2011

100% Yuki. He is bassicaly me with blue eyes in an anime, also the other thing is that people think I'm a fan boy for puting him and Cheif on my banner & profile pic and say there my 2 fav anime beyblade characters which isn't true by the way.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Samurai Changer - Dec. 02, 2011

tetsuya al the way cuz im cancer and hes just HILARIOUS.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Dual - Dec. 02, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2009  2:44 AM)Jsc Wrote: Kyouya has my attitude. (he lookes pretty cool too!)

He has a torn shirt that makes him look like a girl in metal fusion and it looks like hes wearing a bikini in 4d!
If i had to pick a character i would have to pick Zeo then Yu (i pretty much hate most of them though).
(May. 22, 2011  5:07 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: 1:Tetsuya :3
2:Tobio/Captain Capri
3:Kyouya

in a sorta off topic way my least fav charchter is
1:Ginga
2:Ginga
3:mostly all the main charchters in anime shows with cheezy lines naruto:i wont give up,ill become hokage,*exaggerated scream*

GingaUnhappyi really hate the way he talks sometimes example) Hey.......Sora......Ill......Take....Over.....From...Here and also BEYBLADERSSS SPIRRRRRRT --___--

I totally agree with you on the least favorite stuff except for 4. i would put mostly EVERYONE...ok

RE: Favorite MFB character - anti Ray - Dec. 02, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2009  2:44 AM)Jsc Wrote: Kyouya has my attitude. (he lookes pretty cool too!)

I do not like kyoya because well first of all he wears a bikini and, really, who roars.......... I mean besides a kid at my school...

RE: Favorite MFB character - UNC@rpyBlader - Dec. 19, 2011

Chris FTW!!!!!!!!!

RE: Favorite MFB character - Shogun - Dec. 19, 2011

I would go for Titi...I just love his enthusiasm when he gets pumped up in a battle Grin

RE: Favorite MFB character - Jay Harkins - Dec. 20, 2011

1. Madoka (she's really hot)

2. Ryuga (he's BEAST)

3. Kyoya (bad@$$)

4. Yu (funny character and is strong)

5. Tsubasa (he's really cool)

RE: Favorite MFB character - A Life Unknown - Dec. 20, 2011

I picked other. My favoright is Chi-Yun-Li and his Bey Lacerta. Just look at my Profile and CP. He is one of the characters who put China and Balin Temple on the map for all of Beyblading. He trained day and night, wind, rain, or sunshine with Da Xian to be the most powerful Blader of Balin Temple and all of China.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Shogun - Dec. 22, 2011

(Dec. 20, 2011  5:58 PM)Lizard Lacerta Wrote: I picked other. My favoright is Chi-Yun-Li and his Bey Lacerta. Just look at my Profile and CP. He is one of the characters who put China and Balin Temple on the map for all of Beyblading. He trained day and night, wind, rain, or sunshine with Da Xian to be the most powerful Blader of Balin Temple and all of China.

it's Beylin

RE: Favorite MFB character - TwistedTemperor - Dec. 24, 2011

tetsuya watarigami because one of my favorite beys are grand cancer and i like the story of tetsuya and my favorite food is snow crab

RE: Favorite MFB character - Janstarblast - Dec. 24, 2011

I like Ryuga quite a lot.
I mean, my first bey was LLD, and I bought MLD recently! Grin
That is a good reason to like him!
At the same time, I like his repressive attitude.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Ryugablader - Dec. 24, 2011

I like Ryuga because he is EPIC
All of the ldrago beys:

Ldrago105F,Lightning ldrago 100hf,Meteo ldragoLW105LF,Ldrago Destroy FConfused,Ldrago Guardian S130MB