World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. (/Thread-Want-to-know-what-to-buy-for-MFB-Look-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Aug. 08, 2009

Ok thanks aqua! =D

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Khel - Aug. 10, 2009

Should this list be updated?

Like remove RBV2 and add Hybrid Wheel Match Set? RBV2 is great but it's so expensive now that it's frivolous to put it on the 'buy list'

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - nacnate - Aug. 12, 2009

is thier another thread like this but with plastics and HMS?

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Aug. 13, 2009

(Aug. 12, 2009  11:11 PM)nacnate Wrote: is thier another thread like this but with plastics and HMS?

No, not really. But there's the Parts Tier List that would give you a pretty good idea as to which Plastics and HMS beyblades would be good to get, plus you can use the Beywiki articles.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Aug. 25, 2009

L-Drago Worth buying? Or jus save a bit more and get Lightning L-Drago?

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Aug. 25, 2009

get Lightning over L Drago.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  1:15 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: L-Drago Worth buying? Or jus save a bit more and get Lightning L-Drago?

1) No.
2) Yes, but make sure you have beyblades like Storm Pegasis, Libra, and Virgo first.

Why do i need S-peg first? (as u can tell im a simple boy)

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - PengiunXS - Aug. 25, 2009

Hey is the Hybrid Wheel Match set a good first buy?
i mean it comes with 2 blades both of which(mainly Storm Pegasis, 2 launchers and a stadium.

(Aug. 25, 2009  1:22 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: Hey is the Hybrid Wheel Match set a good first buy?
i mean it comes with 2 blades both of which(mainly Storm Pegasis, 2 launchers and a stadium.

Yes, very good first buy

Quote:Why do i need S-peg first? (as u can tell im a simple boy)

Because it gives you RF which is needed for all top-tier attack types. Even some Balance types.

(Aug. 25, 2009  1:20 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Why do i need S-peg first? (as u can tell im a simple boy)

Storm Pegasis, Libra and Virgo are all very useful, top-tier beyblades unlike L. L Drago. So basically what I'm trying to say is to get the more useful beyblades first (like S. Pegasis), before buying other, less useful beyblades (like L. L Drago).

(Aug. 25, 2009  1:22 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: Hey is the Hybrid Wheel Match set a good first buy?

Yes!

Awww man!! buit saying that ive never seen virgo or libra, so maybe but i so wanted L L-drago as my first..

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Bey Brad - Aug. 25, 2009

why do people ask us what to buy only to tell us they don't want what we suggest

just buy whatever you want if you're not interested in good advice

(Aug. 25, 2009  2:21 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Awww man!! buit saying that ive never seen virgo or libra, so maybe but i so wanted L L-drago as my first..

Wait wait, you've never seen a Virgo or Libra before? Wut!?

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Bey Brad - Aug. 25, 2009

if only there was some website where you could find information on beyblades

*sighs* some day

Sorry brad...i dont know much about mfb yet...just what i picked up from the anime, and no tempestas i havent, altho i did just look online for a pic of virgo and i love it, but now i cant find it on ebay or theintoy ; ;

(Aug. 25, 2009  2:30 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: altho i did just look online for a pic of virgo and i love it, but now i cant find it on ebay or theintoy ; ;

Because it's not sold seperately. You can get it in the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set (on ebay), which also comes with Libra and a few other things. And you can also get it in Random Booster Volume 2, which is sold out in most places and very expensive in others, plus there's only a 1/4 chance of actually getting Virgo in RBV2. So the S&D Set would be your best option if you want Virgo.

Okay, thank you aqua, you've been a great help!

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Aug. 26, 2009

Hey guys, i was thinking of getting a leone starter aswell as the bb-22 i know there is a leone in there but are the 2 the same?or should i just not get the leone starter and go for s-peg?

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - フェルグラント - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 26, 2009  10:49 AM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: Hey guys, i was thinking of getting a leone starter aswell as the bb-22 i know there is a leone in there but are the 2 the same?or should i just not get the leone starter and go for s-peg?

The track and the bottom are not the same, Leone Starter has a D bottom which is almost used for every top-tier combo. I recommend buying both.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Aug. 26, 2009

Yea, Reshuffle Leone = LeoneD125B. Starter Leone = Leone145D

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Aug. 26, 2009

so get them instead of S-PEG?
Is this fakeor real? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-Metal-Fight-BeyBlade-BB-04-StarterSet-LEONE-145D_W0QQitemZ220470541396QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_TV_Film_Character_Toys_ET?hash=item3355117c54&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Aug. 26, 2009

If I had to pick between Starter Leone and S.Peg, I'd get S.Peg

And that Leone looks real to me.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 26, 2009  12:44 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: so get them instead of S-PEG?
Is this fakeor real? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-Metal-Fight-BeyBlade-BB-04-StarterSet-LEONE-145D_W0QQitemZ220470541396QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_TV_Film_Character_Toys_ET?hash=item3355117c54&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I'd get S. Pegasis instead of the Leone Starter.

That is real.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Khel - Aug. 26, 2009

It is real, that seller is legitimate.