World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-X-Manga-and-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Sep. 26, 2023

Could also be Fall as well btw.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Sep. 26, 2023

(Sep. 26, 2023  3:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:47 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Summer 2024 in America?

Yes !

LFG!!!!

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - Sep. 27, 2023

As for as the points go on the app Im looking into rn. Thanks RalfBalf for the info!

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Oct. 06, 2023

The OP and Ending def surpassed my expectations. For future changes in the Op, this is what I envision:

When each member of Team Persona is getting their own shots, in between after shots of them walking. These could easily be replaced with other rivals when we eventually meet them.

The quite shot of Team Pendragon can obviously be switched out for whoever is the main goal the MC's have to reach. Same thing with the fight, it'll be changed depending on which Beys and Bladers are relevant. Given that they're only showing Cobalt Drake and Dran Sword, the beys that debuted in episode 1, I could see the shots of the Team jumping in the sky and running replaced with the other Beys.

If they cut Team Phalanx (can't imagine that they'll be relevant in the future) they can extend Team Zooganic and Komaba Sushi's shots to show of their Beyblades. They could also cut out the announcer, but they probably don't need it for like, 2 additional shots. If anything, they would cut her out to show of another character/team.

And finally, this goes without saying, but the ending shot should also be getting changed regularly, as is customary.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Oct. 06, 2023

Man why'd they have to give one of the rarest x beys to who's essentially the world champion. I want to know who thought that was a good idea.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - 45° - Oct. 07, 2023

https://imgtr.ee/image/VlKqL
https://imgtr.ee/image/VlQkN
https://imgtr.ee/image/Vl0hx

Buckle up guys, guess we're watching Beyblade Burst season 8.
Yes, these are reused animations from Burst

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Oct. 07, 2023

(Oct. 06, 2023  8:58 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2023  8:33 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I honestly agree, I think each generation should have new studio just so things can stay fresh because honestly I think from a art standpoint it's too similar to burst and I think if the visual language was more unique people would enjoy it more tbh

I think changing up the battles alone would make big changes in this regard. If I remember correctly Dran Sword's avatar didn't have any bank animation, so having the avatars show up and do unique things every time would go a long way.

Going more in-depth into this:

1. When showing avatars, even if there is Bank, have them appear with unique actions each time (like at the start of episode 1).

2. A new vision for the FX. They do have new effects for the sparks and what-not, but taking it in a new direction would help. Like more lightning-looking effects maybe.

3. New explosion effect for big clashes. This was shown off in the opening, hopefully, they do more stuff like it in the show.

4. Different presentations for special moves. We haven't really seen any traditional ones yet, with Avatars and what-not. The first one should be Rainy Lance. But anyways, when they start showing up, don't do the same cut away to Blader, then to Avatar BANK, and then to the move itself.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Dark red - Oct. 13, 2023

(Oct. 12, 2023  10:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Curious anime wise how they will explain the evo to HellScythe and DranSword and wonder how many evolutions there will be in one season because I imagine there’s more evolutions coming soon (I’m not joking)

You know, it would actually make sense for X Kurosu to evolve Dransword into Drandagger in the beginning of the story when he is being Kamen X just to avoid suspicion of being identified as a Pro blader (since Bird made the wrong assumption that he was Chrome and that he was using a cheap copy). Sure, Drandagger look similar to Dransword but people won't suspect Kamen X of being related to Chrome or himself (as X Kurosu).

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Oct. 13, 2023

(Oct. 13, 2023  1:55 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2023  10:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Curious anime wise how they will explain the evo to HellScythe and DranSword and wonder how many evolutions there will be in one season because I imagine there’s more evolutions coming soon (I’m not joking)

You know, it would actually make sense for X Kurosu to evolve Dransword into Drandagger in the beginning of the story when he is being Kamen X just to avoid suspicion of being identified as a Pro blader (since Bird made the wrong assumption that he was Chrome and that he was using a cheap copy). Sure, Drandagger look similar to Dransword but people won't suspect Kamen X of being related to Chrome or himself (as X Kurosu).
At least that would be more interesting as opposed to DranSword breaking but how would they explain HellChain and KnightLance?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Oct. 13, 2023

When will chapter five of the manga release? The following details are what I am looking for: moves for Viper Tail and the owner name of Rhino Horn

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Oct. 13, 2023

(Oct. 13, 2023  12:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: When will chapter five of the manga release? The following details are what I am looking for: moves for Viper Tail and the owner name of Rhino Horn

His name is Cho Pain.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Oct. 13, 2023

(Oct. 13, 2023  6:43 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2023  12:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: When will chapter five of the manga release? The following details are what I am looking for: moves for Viper Tail and the owner name of Rhino Horn

His name is Cho Pain.

Her name is Cho Pan*

The manga releases at the same time almost every month, on the 13th/14th/15th.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Oct. 13, 2023

(Oct. 13, 2023  6:58 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2023  6:43 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: His name is Cho Pain.

Her name is Cho Pan*

The manga releases at the same time almost every month, on the 13th/14th/15th.

Do we know anything about Viper Tail special moves since it’s likely out today

I saw Zankye review but I didn’t see any mention of moves for Viper Tail or Rhino Horn. Do we know if any were used?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Oct. 15, 2023

According to the chapter 5, X Tower battle Will be in 4DX. So avatar can be see by everyone.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Oct. 15, 2023

Were there any moves used by Viper Tail or Rhino Horn? I understand that battles were quick but I would imagine that moves were used

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - KIO - Oct. 17, 2023

An English translation of the fifth chapter is now floating around on the internet. Courtesy of the "Xtreme Scanlations" pirate ship.

Gave the anime a watch and actually liking the subtle changes to the timing and storyboarding. Adding bits like Bird fumbling his launch and dropping HellsScythe was a neat addition that adds character and fleshes out the writing.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Oct. 17, 2023

(Oct. 17, 2023  4:05 AM)KIO Wrote: An English translation of the fifth chapter is now floating around on the internet. Courtesy of the "Xtreme Scanlations" pirate ship.

Gave the anime a watch and actually liking the subtle changes to the timing and storyboarding. Adding bits like Bird fumbling his launch and dropping HellsScythe was a neat addition that adds character and fleshes out the writing.

Was there anything on moves by Viper Tail or Rhino Horn or was it just no moves

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Oct. 17, 2023

(Oct. 17, 2023  11:42 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2023  4:05 AM)KIO Wrote: An English translation of the fifth chapter is now floating around on the internet. Courtesy of the "Xtreme Scanlations" pirate ship.

Was there anything on moves by Viper Tail or Rhino Horn or was it just no moves
Holy Christ just read it

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - Oct. 17, 2023

I just saw rhino horn and I dont think imma fan of it sadly Unhappy

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Oct. 17, 2023

Lame. They did avatars but no technique

(Oct. 17, 2023  3:05 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Lame. They did avatars but no technique

Wdym "technique"

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Oct. 17, 2023

(Oct. 17, 2023  3:16 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2023  3:05 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Lame. They did avatars but no technique

Wdym "technique"

Special move I guess.

(Oct. 17, 2023  3:52 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2023  3:16 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Wdym "technique"

Special move I guess.

Even though they've shown to have special moves anyways, like every single non-generic bey has done one.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - Oct. 18, 2023

The golden metal coating is a real beauty for hell sycthe! I dont know if its offical though

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Oct. 18, 2023

(Oct. 18, 2023  12:31 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: The golden metal coating is a real beauty for hell sycthe! I dont know if its offical though

it is, but there might be fakes, as there is with cobalt.