World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jan. 04, 2012

I kinda use that C4D pack in Sigtutorials, plus the C4D's of Mr. Robin, in deviantart

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Jan. 04, 2012

ur welcum mercury i use many c4d's u can go to devianart i get all my c4ds from there search for c4d render packs and u will get many results

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jan. 04, 2012

(Jan. 04, 2012  12:18 PM)â–‘Mercuryâ–‘ Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  12:15 PM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  1:18 PM)Blood Wrote: You should be careful not to call me DeX yet again... or else...
DeX:- I'm not leaving the WBO, yo. Who has some good c4d packs here?
Are trying to be funny? I think he said not to call him DeX. He's Blood.

Be happy that I did not see that the first time, or else you'll get it Serious

Anyways, XLR8, I havent tried downloading the pack, just because this is my sisters computer, and she'll go ballistic if i downloaded something in this thing... So I will download it in another computer.

I'll CnC on these pack later on...

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Jan. 04, 2012

XLR8 awesome pack but where is Benkei

RE: General GFX Thread - Ga' - Jan. 04, 2012

Sorry, DeX.

Anyways, I like that pack a lot. Thanks Xlr8.

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Jan. 05, 2012

(Jan. 04, 2012  11:22 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Sorry, DeX.

Ahem, *cough*Blood*cough*. Anyway, I recently got Adobe Premiere Photoshop. Any thoughts?

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Jan. 05, 2012

Nice I'm getting master 5.5 next week hope to see greatness from you

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Jan. 05, 2012

This is off topic, but what is so bad about still being called DeX? I am called Coasters and CRU (which generally refers to the abbreviations of Coasters "R" Us, not a shortened version of CRUelty) more often than I am called CRUelty, and I don't make such a big deal about it.

Anyways, thanks for sharing that render pack, Xlr8! I've been on a beyblade signature spree lately, and it'd be cool to have more material than what is just on Google Images Tongue_out

CnC on my current tag And thanks again Xlr8 for the bey renders some of them need a little touching up

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Jan. 05, 2012

thanks and welcum to everyone who liked my packs and there is no benkei in it because i never made a nenkei render {lolz} also those renders r of that time when i just entered gfxing about an year ago at that time i used to render them using eraser tool [thats why i have mastery on it now] so they do need touch ups as they r not as perfectly cutted as pentool renders. and a note to resource collectors those like to hunt down sites to gather gfx resources that i have started uploading all my gfx resources on net to gather them u can register on GuildInn or go to my deviantart page and add me to ur watch

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Jan. 05, 2012

Thanks sooooo much for the render pack, Xlr8! DeltaFate I love how the WBO logo is on his shirt lol

I didnt think anyone would notice but there is a kyoya render in the background and i can send you the psd if you want

RE: General GFX Thread - JCx06 - Jan. 06, 2012

I did notice. No thanks

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jan. 06, 2012

anyone who wants to comment on my new signature?

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Jan. 06, 2012

Yes, you remind me of my friend's obsession with Hatsune Miku...

[Image: IzumaLogo1.png]
[Image: MegamanStarforce3tag12.png]
CnC?

and CnC on my new Set?

RE: General GFX Thread - Xlr8 - Jan. 07, 2012

DeX nice tag dude ur a miku fan i guess

@izuma i think ur getting in love with tron text dude it looks great and thetag i have already told u about it on FB.

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Jan. 07, 2012

Xlr8 were is benkei in your render pack you have nearly everyone but benkei

RE: General GFX Thread - Cygnus - Jan. 07, 2012

(Jan. 04, 2012  9:16 PM)DeltaFate Wrote: XLR8 awesome pack but where is Benkei

(Jan. 05, 2012  9:36 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: there is no benkei in it because i never made a nenkei render {lolz} also those renders r of that time when i just entered gfxing about an year ago.

RE: General GFX Thread - Kujikato - Jan. 07, 2012

Xlr8, Tron's music and text are just pure epic, plot NO.

latest work, note this is very basic, I have yet to make the Bokeh BG and Techno Grid

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Jan. 07, 2012

The music is actually by Daft Punk

RE: General GFX Thread - Wolverine Mode - Jan. 07, 2012

[Image: 98116d35.png]
[Image: b5b3d77c.png]
[Image: caf4faaa.png]
[Image: 4da56d2f.png]
[Image: 0efb7a59.png]

Lol comment on all of these or just pick out your fav and critic on that one or just don't cnc at all xD.

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jan. 08, 2012

Effects are too much. the 4th and 5th sigs has text that's distracting. remove those. 3rd sig is way off to the right, and too much cluttered. 2nd sig is a bit good, however the text is distracting. 1st sig is a bit mono.
all of them doesnt have flow.

EDIT: BTW, I'm no Miku fan. I just used her as my render, cause of it's flow

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Jan. 08, 2012

Blood do you have any tuts i can follow

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Jan. 08, 2012

... No. This days, I don't follow any tuts, only on the basic stuff, like flow, blending, ETC.

RE: General GFX Thread - .:J:. - Jan. 08, 2012

if you look at my new sig, it was made on paint, and I had to hand draw all the boxes. It's because my photoshop's down for some reason, and I needed a new sig, what do you guys think? had the remove the background from the main part.