World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Dec. 26, 2011

cnc on my current sig never got it soplz lay it on me

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Dec. 27, 2011

the animation is a no no the quality is horrible the render is too bright the weird smudging is very LQ and it does not have the basics of making tags try reading more tuts

RE: General GFX Thread - Synth - Dec. 27, 2011

Theres always a problem with the quality when it comes to animations, Xyo...

How about this?
[Image: dpac1z.jpg]

there still seems to have pixelations... if you dont see it properly

RE: General GFX Thread - DeltaFate - Dec. 27, 2011

Xyo you mean the fire effect its one of the first effects i actually learned just never used it and the reason its low quality because tags are always decreased in quality when saved a dithered gifs in ps

Edit: here is the original tag without animation [Image: 34fnmgz.png]

actually that's still very LQ and do you search in Google for images? try downloading Stock packs on DA

i have lots actually i just dont use and can you inbox me some advice on making sig im having alot of trouble no advanced tuts actually work for me

try going to gfx forums and get Fifteen posts and then you can go to the tut section and when you register there is a box where you put a referrer please put my name in the box if you're not already registered

im already on guildinn but the intermediate tuts i try never come out right and advanced tuts just confuse me so much its like i do it but the results are horrible

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Dec. 27, 2011

(Dec. 27, 2011  6:13 AM)DeltaFate Wrote: im already on guildinn but the intermediate tuts i try never come out right and advanced tuts just confuse me so much its like i do it but the results are horrible
It used to be the same for me on GuildInn, but what I did was that I did all of the beginner ones that interested me, then I used the knowledge I learned in those and started a few intermediate, and I've been trying some advanced tuts as of late.
Getting better is a process, buddy Tongue_out

ive went through all of the begginer tuts i liked intermediates just suck for meee

(Dec. 27, 2011  6:13 AM)DeltaFate Wrote: im already on guildinn but the intermediate tuts i try never come out right and advanced tuts just confuse me so much its like i do it but the results are horrible
Guildinn and GFX forums are different, to me GFX forums is better and there is only one section for tuts and stop doing the intermediate tuts since your still a beginner actually im still a high beginner on GFX forums

can i get a link to gfx forums so i can try out some of their begginer tuts

Is should REALLY get some tuts going about C4Ds:
[Image: iron.png]

this doesnt look quite well...

the blendng is bad blood and the stock background looks a bit echy and dithered out try shapening it because it looks very very lq and blury

I blame it all on you, Xyo XD you told me to try that thing, And look what happened XD

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Dec. 27, 2011

I would like it more if the background was closer to Iron Man's colors. That's just my opinion, I still like it, though.

The BG is really close to Ironman... until i used the thing that XYo said XD (no blaming now, got it?)

RE: General GFX Thread - Raigeko13 - Dec. 27, 2011

Iron Man plus the popart goes really well together.
It's the BG that doesn't go with the rest of it is the problem. Tongue_out It just doesn't have that "pop art" effect as the rest of the photo does.

hmm, how about this?:
[Image: Ryu.png]
CnC's pls?

RE: General GFX Thread - Raigeko13 - Dec. 27, 2011

That's a lot better, the darkness goes more with the photo now. Background would probably still look better if it were more cartoon/pop art style, but the Ryu one is a huge improvement off of the Iron Man one.

(Dec. 27, 2011  6:28 AM)Blood Wrote: Is should REALLY get some tuts going about C4Ds:
[Image: iron.png]

this doesnt look quite well...
try getting higher quality stocks well the flow is ok not that bad but the colors are not good try a red yellow and blue(minor) color combination and try using better C4D's and when using stocks use a part that is not able to steal from the focal and try using more adustment layers

(Dec. 27, 2011  9:08 AM)Blood Wrote: hmm, how about this?:
[Image: Ryu.png]
CnC's pls?
sorry for double post but anyways as i stated try using more adjustment layers the depth there is quite decent and colors look ok but please try adding more lighting and flow and Gradient maps for the colors, im busy right now taking GFX classes
EDIT: try finding stocks that have the same style as the render

can someone tell me some good C4D packs? what I got now is not good...

RE: General GFX Thread - Whatzzer - Dec. 27, 2011

Search in devianart.Especially c4D's from stinky666?Forgot his name already.Deviantart have nice ones.I was wondering if anybody wants my GFX File.I'm deleting it.Serious