World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Hazel - Jan. 01, 2012

Everything is worthy of the list, but it hasn't yet been listed. It has been tested more than enough, in my opinion, but there is some disagreement upon where it belongs - some claim it shouldn't be in Tier 1, due to zero versatility, fairly low KO resistance(even for a Stamina tip), etc. Others claim that its tournament dominance(by sheer volume) is a testament that those factors aren't enough to warrant disparaging comments about it.

I personally think it belongs in Tier 2, since tournament results are often skewed based on the presences and matchups, and there are obvious flaws with BGrin's ability to hang around in a Stadium, even against Defensive customizations. However, this is just my opinion of the part.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - th!nk - Jan. 01, 2012

The huge variation in stamina of B: D is pretty bad, too. I am told (though I haven't seen the tests to prove it) that good B: D's can outspin TH170D, in which case, they would be top tier, at least for stamina. However, the majority of them seem unable to.

Though, the amount of tournament placings it gets is huge, I think part of this is because it comes with Phantom, and also the huge, arguably not-entirely-warranted cult of popularity of tracks with bearings. I'd also like to see just how many B: D's didn't make the finals, and such...

But then, this is a track, that even on an almost perfectly circular wheel like Duo, suffers from a huge frailty to chance KO's, but then, if it IS great for stamina, we'd only be listing it as a stamina part, and if it is placing in tournaments, obviously it's still hanging around in the stadium long enough to win...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Hazel - Jan. 01, 2012

Yeah. Like I said, it's extremely difficult to place, haha. "But it's! But then... But hey! But..."

why must you so confuse, B:D ;_;

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - JCx06 - Jan. 01, 2012

Fang is still in Tier 1? I iz confuzzled. I thought it was ony VariAres and Blitz (Advanced Forum thread I read)
Does RDF Still need more testing?

Ugh.

The top tier list in the advanced forum has just been updated. This topic is a little behind because it's in the middle of a big overhaul.

Heck, if you actually searched and looked at tournament results/winning combo's, usage, recommendations, anything, you should have been able to work that out.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Whatzzer - Jan. 01, 2012

RDF does not needs any more tests,it is good enough already. Also, I think we should remove Fang(Just an Opinion).

Of course fang isn't up to scratch.

The reason there are only two wheels on the official tier list is because no others are up to their standard. Beat and maybe Phantom are the only other ones that are debatable, and generally Beat is outclassed and Phantom doesn't have enough attack testing, or wins by OS, even on RF, so it's not necessarily winning through attack power.

Tiering everything else depends how specific you want to get, I mean, I'd think like (no ordering inside tiers)
Tier 1
Variares
Blitz

Tier 2
Beat
Phantom
Lightning
Gravity

Tier 3
Fang
Hell
LDrago Destroy (Could be tier 2 as lightning and gravity are, maybe, MF LDD BD145RF apparently kills some stuff)
LDrago Guardian (safe to put it here, I guess, as it would need more testing to be tier 2, but it's pretty identical to LDD)

Lightning and gravity could drop to tier 3, as well, but I wouldn't separate them.

Also, to clarify on what you said about RDF: It does actually need more testing, particularly some nice comparative tests with RS and CS, but it's made enough of an impression to make it to the top tier easily. Just where it sits within that tier is what we don't know.

Oh, and we don't remove things, they drop down tiers or whatever.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - shiwei87tan - Jan. 03, 2012

humm.. under stamina.. in my experience PD is superior to SD and WD for Stamina, but only better if its the heavier combo cause it will "jump" if the bey is too light and constantly getting hit to the "edge".. WD is overall better and it doesn't get worn out as fast as PD (when comparing a worn out PD and worn out WD for stamina, WD is superior)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Ultra - Jan. 03, 2012

Yes PD needs to be moved. Not sure where though since no one has properly tested it. Also most people see the jumping thing as a myth.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - shiwei87tan - Jan. 03, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  2:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes PD needs to be moved. Not sure where though since no one has properly tested it. Also most people see the jumping thing as a myth.

normally it will never "jump".. its only when its constantly pushed or hit to the edge then you start to see that happens.. on its own it won't.. and the myth that it "jump" when it wobbles is false as well.. anyway with the 4D MW so much heavy than before.. its either you get KO or it KO itself when it get constantly pushed or hit to the edge.. the main reason i agree that PD should be moved (to maybe tier 2 or remained tier 1 with added note of required heavier combo and mint condition) would be cause it worn out easier and faster. a worn out PD will spin around the stadium faster than a worn out WD..

Btw.. Is duo better or phantom better for stamina/defense combo?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - ShadowZoroark - Jan. 04, 2012

Has Divine , Chimera , TR145 and FB been tested??? i cant find anything bout it

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Ultra - Jan. 04, 2012

Divine has had testing and was found to be unremarkably. The others have had sparse testing IIRC.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - LeonTempest - Jan. 04, 2012

Why are some of the worst wheels in the game listed as tier 3? Cyber? Galaxy?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - ShadowZoroark - Jan. 04, 2012

Ultrablader - what do you mean?? i havnt been keeping up..is it bad?
Leon - They are there as well every wheel is listed but if they are not good , are put in the lower tiers.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Ultra - Jan. 05, 2012

(Jan. 04, 2012  11:32 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why are some of the worst wheels in the game listed as tier 3? Cyber? Galaxy?

I get the feeling from this that you don't know what a tier list really is? Research it. That will answer your question.
(Jan. 04, 2012  11:41 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Ultrablader - what do you mean?? i havnt been keeping up..is it bad?
Leon - They are there as well every wheel is listed but if they are not good , are put in the lower tiers.

Yes it was bad. Nothing special at all. There was a thread made specifically for it so I suggest you find that.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Hov - Jan. 05, 2012

I dont see RDF in tier 1 for defence testing, need a minor update?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Kujikato - Jan. 06, 2012

Agreed and I think that FB should be placed in Attack Tier 1

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Hazel - Jan. 06, 2012

(Jan. 06, 2012  7:40 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Agreed and I think that FB should be placed in Attack Tier 1

...FB? Am I forgetting/missing something, here?

Flat Ball, released with Divine Chimera (IIRC) and in RVB8

Do we have a thorough amount of testing on it? Just because this is the casual tier list doesn't mean we can just throw things up here willy nilly. I cannot find a thread for the part...

Thread no, tests yes, check Dan's MF MLD Ch120 XF, I have a video and tests on it with FB and an XF comparison

...MLD CH120XF is no longer really relevant, though.

It should not go up on this list until it's been evaluated for a place in the current metagame.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - th!nk - Jan. 06, 2012

XF shouldn't be top tier attack at the moment, let alone a tip with almost no testing.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Janstarblast - Jan. 06, 2012

In that case, I think even MF should be pushed down to Tier 2. Smile
You see, it found pure attack use only with the combo Gravity Perseus BD145MF.
I hope I am not forgetting something important. Confused
But yeah, if XF, WF(its already in Tier 2, actually. XD) should go down, so should MF.
About FB, even I do not see it as a superb tip, so as to find a place in Tier 1.
But IIRC, such tips are decent for Destabilizers. Then again, Destabilizers are completely useless as of now...

I used L-Drago 90 FB and actually beat a MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS. thrice.