World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Nov. 19, 2011

I wouldn't call KOing basalt BD145cs with Variares easy, given for most people there's a steep learning curve.

Phantom isn't as powerful but it's also less recoily and has some stamina, even on rf.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - H8R - Nov. 19, 2011

thats cool I don't think Its hard at all but I think thats just me ...
Phantom having stamina on RF is quite nice.
what about RDF people you think its good enough for tier 1?
Death for defense? lots of Q's ...

Death should probably be tier 1 defense, yes. That said I don't have one, nor an RDF.

I'd encourage anyone who can to try/test the EXACT combo gibsonmac posted in the Phantom thread, that is MF-F Phantom (STAMINA) Cancer AD145RF.

I don't know how, but it works better than various other very similar things I've tried (normal face+aquario, for example), though I only had a quick play, it seems to have some serious chemistry. On the downside, it's difficult to improve its slightly easy to KO nature without sacrificing other aspects more heavily.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Glowfire1 - Nov. 19, 2011

rdf is top tier one in defense because the defense is as good or better than by rs and it´s wins in stamina against the left spinner blades the most of time

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - H8R - Nov. 19, 2011

th!nk Wrote:I'd encourage anyone who can to try/test the EXACT combo gibsonmac posted in the Phantom thread, that is MF-F Phantom (STAMINA) Cancer AD145RF.

I don't know how, but it works better than various other very similar things I've tried (normal face+aquario, for example), though I only had a quick play, it seems to have some serious chemistry. On the downside, it's difficult to improve its slightly easy to KO nature without sacrificing other aspects more heavily.
perhaps its the weight distribution? But yeah I should be trying it out in the near future.
That said what do you guys think about othelogs to rethink stamina thread?

Almost everything about Phantom is the weight distribution.

Remember the flywheel effect we were all discussing in relation to Burn? Phantom is the Flywheel effect's tour de force.

And considering I loved burn attackers, outclassed as they were, I quite like this wheel. It may not be pure attack as it's stamina is a huge help (and usually the difference between a win and a loss), but then, MF LLD BD145LRF's main way of dealing with basalt bd145cs was spin steal.

Oh, and it's not all stamina, it does push basalt bd145cs around real nice, and that contributes to it's ability, as it can destabilise opponents quite easily.

That said, RustyX D found MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145RS gives it a lot of trouble (man I hope he doesn't mind me posting that).

EDIT: Turns out I had the mode names wrong, and was using attack mode.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - gibsonmac - Nov. 20, 2011

Personally I find both Blitz and VariAres equally effective at KO-ing with 'extreme prejudice' Basalt BD145... ALTHOUGH when I first got them (both in the same week) Blitz was immediately doing the job, while VariAres took a bit to get use to... a couple weeks of on/off practice I'd say (though if you used it exclusively, it would take a day or two I'd imagine). Before I 'jelled' with Vari, it was pretty inconsistent and would recoil itself out of the stadium often, but would still KO Basalt maybe 50% (compared to the 90%+ I was getting with Blitz immediately)...

So for me, there was a learning curve, but for some (my brother for instance) was very good with VariAres immediately, so depends on the person. I would say Vari is more effective with a high RPM Banking shot, and you really don't ever need to slide it (at least when I stopped sliding, the 100%'s started happening), where Blitz doesn't matter if you slide or Bank, as it handles more like a 'traditional' attacker... if I had to try to describe the difference off the top of my head anyway..

So Like I have said, it's completely down to personal preference as to which you may prefer/think is better, some people will do better with one over the other, some can do pretty much the exact same with both, But on the average, for this list, I'd either place Blitz a hair ahead, or put an (*) stating something like "Blitz may be immediately easier to use for some, where VariAres sometimes has a learning curve to use effectively" But on the "Big-Time" list, straight-up equals...

And I stand by the fact VariAres' dual spin ability, at this point anyway, is irrelevant. Can anyone Honestly say that they 'had' to use left spin to beat a certain combo??? I'm honestly asking here, because in my experience Right spin direction gets it done... assuming you are one of the 'proficient' Vari users that is?? I did comparison tests to find the best spin direction in a few situations and each set was equal or +/- 1 win, which is more than accounted for by standard deviation to be considered as 100% equal...

And Regarding my MF-F Phantom Cancer AD RF combo, it is all about how the weight is distributed on that combo, changing so much as the CW can result in very different results, as th!nk stated. Its probably time I started a thread for it, It's my Favorite combo right now, and everyone I've shared it with has liked it as well, so it's probably time... I would encourage everyone to try it out, it's a different 'flavor' of attack that is surprisingly effective.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - TwistedTemperor - Nov. 21, 2011

I find that when it says teir 2 burn,earth,virgo,libra,etc and tracks 145,df145 and preformance tip D,B I think You should replace D with WD I think WD works better

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Janstarblast - Nov. 21, 2011

I request you to read it more thoroughly, MeteoMaster. Smile
Tier 1 is supposed to be the best category, and parts listed in this category are considered Top Tier. If you see, WD is listed in this category.
Tier 2 is supposed to be a category, inferior to Tier 2. The parts are usable Competitively, but only as substitutes for Tier 1 Parts, should they be unavailable. Smile

and do the energy rings really matter

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Nov. 21, 2011

(Nov. 21, 2011  4:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I request you to read it more thoroughly, MeteoMaster. Smile
Tier 1 is supposed to be the best category, and parts listed in this category are considered Top Tier. If you see, WD is listed in this category.
Tier 2 is supposed to be a category, inferior to Tier 1. The parts are usable Competitively, but only as substitutes for Tier 1 Parts, should they be unavailable. Smile

Just fixed a typo there.

meteomaster: It depends on the combo, but they're basically the least important part of a combo. There's a link to a guide in my sig.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Janstarblast - Nov. 21, 2011

@th!nk- Ah, thanks for that. Smile
meteomaster- Why would you ask that here? Wrong thread... Smile

because the only energy rings i have for right spin is fireblaze,hurculeo,saggitario,pegusas 2,leone

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Kujikato - Nov. 28, 2011

This is really odd...... I use LLD BD145 RF and can't KO MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS, whereas Blitz Inzori just makes Basalt look like mush. MF VariAres CH120 LRF against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS I owned, Blitz Inzori self KOed all the time.

Vari has a unique edge to it..... only certain people can control it. Blitz I cannot say.

They are both above all and below none...... in a way

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Dan - Nov. 28, 2011

You have seriously got to refer to Blitz Inzori as your sibling/whatever relation you have to them.

Gibson, you cannot deny having that extra edge of spin-direction helps in a tournament setting with mind-games and whatnot happening.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - gibsonmac - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  1:24 AM)Dan Wrote: Gibson, you cannot deny having that extra edge of spin-direction helps in a tournament setting with mind-games and whatnot happening.

sure having a Left launcher showing will play some mind games because when you hear hooves you think horses right?? so people likely will think L-Drago, but when that Zebra(Vari) hits the stadium they might be in for a surprise... but it'll only work a couple times, eventually people catch on, and after the first battle, the jig is up with that person anyway...

so I stand by what I said... Left spin, at this point, is irrelevant, a few months down the road with a few more releases out, that could very well change though...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Nov. 30, 2011

Left spin seems to work better against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF, but I'm waiting on testing from someone who doesn't suck with Variares.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - gibsonmac - Nov. 30, 2011

LOL!!! give yourself some credit, how do you launch it?? try keeping your grip hand still and banked and pull like hell!!!

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Nov. 30, 2011

Tried literally everything, to the point of giving myself a blister and such. No idea what's up, but yeah. Burnt myself out for the time being.

Hopefully I'll do better with Blitz.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Whatzzer - Dec. 02, 2011

Once my Duo arrives,I will test it,as it has the potential to be at the Tier 1 Stamina.th!nk,I'll try testing VariAres with it.I don't suck with Attack types.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Dec. 02, 2011

If you do, try 190 height and a banked shot.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Whatzzer - Dec. 02, 2011

Ok.You sure don't mind if my WF is prime condition,right?I will also give an unedited video.I'm just waiting for Duo.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - th!nk - Dec. 02, 2011

There's no "prime" for WF, mint is prime, basically. It's not the easiest combo to get the hang of, you'd best look up the thread for the combo, iirc that has instructions etc.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - gibsonmac - Dec. 03, 2011

What combo are you talking about?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Whatzzer - Dec. 03, 2011

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF?MF VariAres CH120RF?I don't suck with it!Some should put Duo into Stamina list.Maybe tier 1