World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - ThunderZeus - Dec. 24, 2018

(Jun. 14, 2018  7:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Hello, this is CrazyAries. 
About two weeks ago, I designed a Layer of Beyblade Burst for ilinnuc, and he made some videos for that.
After that, Many people sent me PM and applauded the beyblade I designed. Some of them asked me to design a beyblade for them. I am glad that so many people like my work and I do understand that it is really exciting to have a own custom beyblade. Unfortunately, it is really difficult for me, as a single person, to satisfy so many people, since I have my own work and study.
However, I can design some beyblade and share with all people here. In this thread, I would post one or two Layer design every month and share them on my Google Drive. You can download the files and look for a workshop to print it if you like them.
As you download the .zip files, you need to extract the files and you would see a .stp file as well as a .stl file. The .stp file is a backup, and the ones who want to add something or modify the model can work on this file. And the .stl file is the one you would need for 3D print.

Here is the first beyblade for all you guys:
Blast Katana:
Download
Recommended combos:
6Vortex.Xtreme/Jolt
7Bump.Revolve/Orbit

Hey can you make me one I’ll design a demo and you can make it better

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Dec. 29, 2018

Um...I am kinda new to this website but CrazyAries could you take this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3100697, and make a Cho-Z version design?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Dec. 30, 2018

(Dec. 29, 2018  12:49 AM)N12N12 Wrote: Um...I am kinda new to this website but CrazyAries could you take this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3100697, and make a Cho-Z version design?

There is also a lot of inspiration on thingiverse in my opinion.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Dec. 31, 2018

Is this thread abandoned?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - omega263 - Dec. 31, 2018

can you make me one for me?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Thunder Blur - Dec. 31, 2018

This is not a request thread. He only submits designs that he made in his free time.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - BEYBLADE BEN - Dec. 31, 2018

Infinity Gauntlet pictures aren't showing up for me.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - TaronRonG - Dec. 31, 2018

here is my beyblade burst top it can you make this for me please and I will appreciate if you don't make the sides the top all  flat instead try to make the side like what you will see on a pressed butter cookie. [Image: 0?ui=2&ik=3121bc2a57&attid=0.1&permmsgid..._jqfk00ns0]

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Dec. 31, 2018

(Dec. 31, 2018  5:27 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: This is not a request thread. He only submits designs that he made in his free time.

Then why isn't Fiamma Destra and the Unnamed beyblade (the one with "end protection") on here. It is on his youtube channel.

(Dec. 31, 2018  8:07 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Infinity Gauntlet pictures aren't showing up for me.

I do not think there are supposed to be any.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Thunder Blur - Jan. 01, 2019

(Dec. 31, 2018  9:25 PM)N12N12 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  5:27 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: This is not a request thread. He only submits designs that he made in his free time.

Then why isn't Fiamma Destra and the Unnamed beyblade (the one with "end protection") on here. It is on his youtube channel.

(Dec. 31, 2018  8:07 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Infinity Gauntlet pictures aren't showing up for me.

They're either a work in progress or he hasn't released them yet.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Jan. 01, 2019

(Jan. 01, 2019  6:00 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  9:25 PM)N12N12 Wrote: Then why isn't Fiamma Destra and the Unnamed beyblade (the one with "end protection") on here. It is on his youtube channel.

They're either a work in progress or he hasn't released them yet.

Oh thank you. Smile

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - M1M-1C - Jan. 02, 2019

He is a buisy guy just give him some time

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - WolkaiserDrake - Jan. 04, 2019

I'M actually not that surprised at the amount of people who just ask for a custom bey to be made with only a few words to describe it, no visuals, no mock up, not even any dimensions, you cant just expect someone to make your ideal bey with only a few words to got off, at least draw a picture that clearly shows each detail but isn't overly complex to make.

also do note that, you would be making a "request" as in you are "asking", so this means that you may not even get a response let alone receive a bey, CrazyAries and anyone else on this thread, unless they state that they will do it, are only making, showing and sharing their files as a hobby, they have no obligation to even say anything, they do this for the fun of it, now if they were paid to make a bey, then yes they would be required to show updates and share the files with the client, but as far as we know, no one here has done this as of yet on this thread.

so please, if you are wanting a bey made, please provide a visual or some kind that clearly shows what you want, or in the least please, be as descriptive as possible.
keep it reasonable, do note that these would spinning and battling, and some parts would be damaged if made too thin, so keep any designs with in reason for what you aim to use it for, if it for display only, then sure, design it with thin spikes that would break upon first contact, also do note that some people wont have access to metals to use for custom weighted parts.
if you wanted to go the extra mile and be more involved in a way, it might be an idea for you make a simple 3D model of what you desire, it wont mean you will get a custom bey, but it mean you can get feedback on your design and it means you can have a go at doing it your self to test it, and then ask for it be made better.

this is only an idea for some guide lines to follow, you don't have to, but it would be nice to easy up on the asking for free stuff.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Al Edison - Jan. 08, 2019

Cooooool dude

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CrazyAries - Jan. 08, 2019

Fiamma Destra.X.Sv
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fyzax0fhq5j218g0p0kjl.jpg]
Video
More pics

File Download

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MWF - Jan. 08, 2019

(Jan. 08, 2019  10:33 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Fiamma Destra.X.Sv
VideoMore pics
File Download

Looking great! Love the driver. A rubber quake.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Jan. 09, 2019

(Jan. 08, 2019  10:33 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Fiamma Destra.X.Sv
VideoMore pics
File Download

Will print soon. I have a printer at home.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - bladeking101 - Jan. 10, 2019

If you look at thread crate your own beyblade burst and look at page six, if it's not too much to ask I would like the leviathan. Plus I don't have a 3D printer.

Also that beyblade is sick, I mean, it beat cho z spriggan!!!!!

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - M1M-1C - Jan. 11, 2019

Hey if anyone can help me get a 3D design of a beyblade I want made that would be helpful, it doesn’t need to be printed by you guys I just want to get the 3D design of it done so I can worry about getting the money to have shapeways print it

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Jan. 11, 2019

(Jan. 11, 2019  1:15 AM)M1M-1C Wrote: Hey if anyone can help me get a 3D design of a beyblade I want made that would be helpful, it doesn’t need to be printed by you guys I just want to get the 3D design of it done so I can worry about getting the money to have shapeways print it

I making a cho-z level chip compatible beyblade.

(Jan. 10, 2019  10:45 PM)bladeking101 Wrote: If you look at thread crate your own beyblade burst and look at page six, if it's not too much to ask I would like the leviathan. Plus I don't have a 3D printer.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3127847 don't know if this is what you wanted but different colors.

Also I am not a printing service. At some libraries you can find a 3D printer.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - bladeking101 - Jan. 11, 2019

(Jan. 11, 2019  1:33 AM)N12N12 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2019  1:15 AM)M1M-1C Wrote: Hey if anyone can help me get a 3D design of a beyblade I want made that would be helpful, it doesn’t need to be printed by you guys I just want to get the 3D design of it done so I can worry about getting the money to have shapeways print it

I making a cho-z level chip compatible beyblade.

(Jan. 10, 2019  10:45 PM)bladeking101 Wrote: If you look at thread crate your own beyblade burst and look at page six, if it's not too much to ask I would like the leviathan. Plus I don't have a 3D printer.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3127847  don't know if this is what you wanted but different colors.

Also I am not a printing service. At some libraries you can find a 3D printer.

Well, sorry but it doesn't really look like what I had in my mind.

How do you make one of those anyway?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Jan. 12, 2019

[Image: af9e0i.png]
To be adapted to Burst soon, This is just a Teaser

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dragunix - Jan. 12, 2019

(Jan. 12, 2019  10:58 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: af9e0i.png]

Is that [deleted] I see?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Jan. 12, 2019

(Jan. 12, 2019  5:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2019  10:58 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: af9e0i.png]

Is that...... I see?
Yes, But I want to keep the detail suspense till tommorow

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dragunix - Jan. 12, 2019

(Jan. 12, 2019  5:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2019  5:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Is that MS/MSUV I see?
Yes, But I want to keep the detail suspense till tommoroe

Got it. I've deleted the segment of the original post.