World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladeStation - Jul. 28, 2011

It's not some secret.

Anyways, that wizard render is all over PlanetRenders. Gonna use it now.

RE: General GFX Thread - Xyo - Jul. 28, 2011

Thats an archer from League of Legends Grin

Cool. Well I finished.

[Image: di-5I0X.png]

Not the best, but if any of ya wanna use it, just tell me and I'll put your username.

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Jul. 28, 2011

(Jul. 28, 2011  6:43 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Cool. Well I finished.

[Image: di-5I0X.png]

Not the best, but if any of ya wanna use it, just tell me and I'll put your username.
Nice sig BBS! I'm going to start photoshop soon.
Just install photoshop CS5, BBS can you teach me some stuff?

I am using PS CS5...

Photoshop is pissing me off, the layout makes no sense to me. Does anyone know if I can change the layout to something closer to gimp?

You'll get used to it, I was using Pixlr before.

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Jul. 28, 2011

I find Photoshop to be very easy to navigate through. Just click windows, and click on the place you want to look. You'll notice if something appears or disappears. Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Jul. 28, 2011

Everything takes getting used to. Plus, it's not very hard, as it's organized into sections nicely.

Thanx guys and gal.
Sigh... photoshop, is just, not my thing. Its hard to navigate for me, is CS4 realy easier than CS5? I want to say gimps better, but its not.

RE: General GFX Thread - othellog - Jul. 29, 2011

I was messing around and came up with this, what do you think?
[Image: lars2z.png]

RE: General GFX Thread - NoodooSoup - Jul. 29, 2011

Stop using the same font in most of your signatures. It looks random and doesn't contribute to the signature.

RE: General GFX Thread - Vintage - Jul. 29, 2011

Me practicing using smudge. What do you guys think. Tongue_out
[Image: smudgeh.png]

It looks nice! Has nice depth and lighting, and although this is personal opinion, I also like the character! Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - Callum6939 - Jul. 29, 2011

(Jul. 29, 2011  1:57 AM)Vintage Wrote: Me practicing using smudge. What do you guys think. Tongue_out

I like it, it looks to me like a flare of fire...

RE: General GFX Thread - bugturtles - Jul. 29, 2011

(Jul. 29, 2011  1:57 AM)Vintage Wrote: Me practicing using smudge. What do you guys think. Tongue_out

finally, someone heavily using the smudge tool for once

@Noodoo, thanks, i really like the character too.
callum, lol that's the look I was going for.
Bug, I wanna learn all the different styles so I don't lack in any departments. Tongue_out

RE: General GFX Thread - BeybladeStation - Jul. 29, 2011

Nice, Vintage. I just think you didn't light blend it. Try lowering the Master Fill of that focal layer.

It was the gradient map I added to it. I had to choose overly brightened or somewhat bland. :\

(Jul. 29, 2011  1:46 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Stop using the same font in most of your signatures. It looks random and doesn't contribute to the signature.
Your just going to say that and not rate my horrible signature, lol. So, I have done your request. Not the same font:
[Image: motoko.png]
I'm not as good as you guys and I'm just trying to get better, if you won't help me, than that won't happen.
Looks nice! The placement of the flame is good, and the colour of the whole signature.

RE: General GFX Thread - ThaKingTai - Jul. 29, 2011

(Jul. 29, 2011  3:12 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  1:46 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Stop using the same font in most of your signatures. It looks random and doesn't contribute to the signature.
Your just going to say that and not rate my horrible signature, lol. So, I have done your request. Not the same font:
I'm not as good as you guys and I'm just trying to get better, if you won't help me, than that won't happen.

Try to use thinner fonts, if you have them. That's what I think of when I see most anime, and I know it's not just me.

(Jul. 29, 2011  3:16 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  3:12 AM)othellog Wrote:

Try to use thinner fonts, if you have them. That's what I think of when I see most anime, and I know it's not just me.
Never thought of that, thanx!

Simple fonts are also good. They look clean and don't make it look like the focus. Sometimes extravagant fonts make a sig look tacky.

(Jul. 29, 2011  3:25 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Simple fonts are also good. They look clean and don't make it look like the focus. Sometimes extravagant fonts make a sig look tacky.
I see what you saying, I'll try that, worken on a sig right now.

RE: General GFX Thread - Priscient - Jul. 29, 2011

Anyways, now that BBS told me about this thread here's the picture I posted in my earlier thread.
I don't take making graphics seriously at all, and I really don't think I'm that good at it. Either way,