World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Hiatus) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Hiatus) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beansworth-s-Fanfics-Beyblade-X-Spark-and-Beyblade-Burst-Mythic-Burst-On-Hiatus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 16, 2022

I wonder when Shane and Barry will appear next

Oh I started a new page again

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 16, 2022

Is making new pages your job?

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 16, 2022

I’ll consider it

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 17, 2022

I think I'll have Bryan be Free's adopted son, that makes it easier for everything

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 18, 2022

I'll have Chapter 21 done at some point this week, I was playing Stardew Valley all weekend plus yesterday, so I didn't work on Mystical.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 21, 2022

I wonder what happened to this

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 22, 2022

(Jan. 21, 2022  10:06 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I wonder what happened to this
I've had no time this week to make the chapter, I have two sentences done, and I think I have to delay 21 for a little. Sorry for the trouble.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 22, 2022

It’s ok beansworth

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 22, 2022

(Jan. 22, 2022  5:42 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: It’s ok beansworth
I'll try to get the Chapter out this Monday. I'm currently going through getting my grades up, keeping this story alive as it seems a lot of people like it. And I'm currently working up the courage to ask a girl in my class out, so I have a lot on my mind.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Hollowmind13 - Jan. 22, 2022

(Jan. 22, 2022  5:44 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2022  5:42 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: It’s ok beansworth
I'll try to get the Chapter out this Monday. I'm currently going through getting my grades up, keeping this story alive as it seems a lot of people like it. And I'm currently working up the courage to ask a girl in my class out, so I have a lot on my mind.
Oh, so you're older than I pictured you.
Anyhow, I feel like a fic is less important than those 2 things.
If you don't mind I can help you out, not like I have anything to do anyways (on the fic, I'm not a teacher (yet))

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 23, 2022

(Jan. 22, 2022  10:24 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2022  5:44 PM)beansworth Wrote: I'll try to get the Chapter out this Monday. I'm currently going through getting my grades up, keeping this story alive as it seems a lot of people like it. And I'm currently working up the courage to ask a girl in my class out, so I have a lot on my mind.
If you don't mind I can help you out, not like I have anything to do anyways (on the fic, I'm not a teacher (yet))
Could you explain what you mean by helping? Like making the chapters with me? Also I'd like to know how old you thought I was, lol

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Hollowmind13 - Jan. 23, 2022

(Jan. 23, 2022  3:55 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2022  10:24 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .
Could you explain what you mean by helping? Like making the chapters with me? Also I'd like to know how old you thought I was, lol
Normally my help involves me polishing things but I guess it depends on you really.
Oh, and I thought you were 12 or something

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 23, 2022

(Jan. 23, 2022  1:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2022  3:55 AM)beansworth Wrote: Could you explain what you mean by helping? Like making the chapters with me? Also I'd like to know how old you thought I was, lol
Normally my help involves me polishing things but I guess it depends on you really.
Oh, and I thought you were 12 or something
Honestly if you have the time, I'd love the help! I've 14, and half way through my 1st Year of high school.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 23, 2022

I’m 12 half way through my second year of middle school

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 24, 2022

I've finished the product list now.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 24, 2022

Hey thanks for making mine a starter

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 25, 2022

Btw my birthday actually in January and I like that it’s hard to find chef kiz

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 25, 2022

(Jan. 24, 2022  11:49 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Hey thanks for making mine a starter
Yeah no prob. Because of Barry's Role(No spoilers though) Him having a starter makes a lot of sense.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 25, 2022

Oh he has a very large role I guess

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 25, 2022

(Jan. 25, 2022  3:14 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Oh he has a very large role I guess
You got it right on the mark! He's going to have a huge role.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 25, 2022

I’m very grateful my character has a huge role

(Jan. 25, 2022  3:23 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I’m very grateful my character has a huge role
Yes, Finn, Barry and two others have huge roles.

I think I may actually have Chapter 21(Or whatever) done today, don't quote me on that.

Let's go!

Chapter 21!
Chapter 22-Preview

As the battle rages on, Van looks back, and his corruption is shown.
Next TIme: Van V.S Valt!

I got the New Chapter done

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 26, 2022

Oh so this is the current lineup of Valhalla(not sure if this is
Keith, Baki, Irene, Shane, and Barry

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: Odyssey - beansworth - Jan. 26, 2022

(Jan. 26, 2022  1:54 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Oh so this is the current lineup of Valhalla(not sure if this is
Keith, Baki, Irene, Shane, and Barry
Keith, Baki, Irene, Samson, Yuito, Lucy so far, but Shane, Barry and Finn will join later.