the time is now

hello, this is a message to warn of the coming times as a fresh competitor has arrived. I have Bladed where no man has bladed before and have never backed out of a challenge. I learned to blade under the trees behind the basketball hoops and have been winning ever since. Beybaldeing has allowed me to see past foolish reason of mercy and driving. The world has turned it's back on me as I have honed my craft of the Bladeing and being the best. I will rip until the day I have passed from this life and hope my spirt will spin others beybaldes after me. I am a force to be reckoned with and will prove my worthiness to be on top anywhere I go. The true age of blading has BEGON!

Good luck 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSertul9PZEf3CahW6PmC...uckOb--Q&s]
(not sponsored but looking for one  Supaburn) Smile
FlappyFlapjacks, your enthusiasm is noted, but understand one thing...actions speak louder than words. Your determination may impress some, but it's your performance in the arena that truly matters. As snappingShrimp, I welcome all challengers, but be prepared to prove your worth on the battlefield.
the time is now my fellow blader!!!!

the world may have turned its back on you but 🦐pistolshrimp🦐 is a friend to all

snappingshrimp we were family once but after you gripped and ripped the bey out of our father's little limbs and took it for your own power i knew.... we would meet again.... but not as brothers.... but as foes....

have a good day flappyflapjacks!!!!🦐

namaste🦐
pistolshrimp, your hollow promises of friendship cannot mask your true intentions. The truth of betrayal will undoubtedly lie on your conscious. Prepare for the arena, where true strength will prevail.
You guys should settle this in the arena

Blade on shrimps
Shrimp have faced in my sights before but never of this caliber! The grip and rip style shall make a comeback through these two fighters of the arena